The Murdered Peace...

And your evidence of this is what exactly, what crucial pivotal point would the Africans have accepted the Jews to take over their lands.

It was British lands, not African lands... But then, as someone recently posted... Why is it that Jews have been kicked out of 70 - 80 countries throughout history?

You forget that spiritually and physically the Jews have a link to Palestine.

I have 'spiritual and physical' links to regions in other countries, call them ancestral links...

Doesn't mean that I can simply turn up, kick out the existing population, build a wall and call it MINE!

You can if International law says the land is yours to make into your NATIONal home as it was in the past. And the people who migrated there don't have a say in the matter.

And no the land was no different to Palestine, apart from the Jews have spiritual and physical links to palestine

WHOOOSH....

Did you see that?

That was a very valid point flying right over the top of your head Phoney!

International law would state that I do NOT have the right to make ANYTHING into my "national home".... It would not state that I have the "right of return" to my ancestral home at the expense of others!

Your suggestion that "the people who migrated there" is utter shite... Why would you think that the people "migrated" there?

Thats one of the biggest failings of zionuts like your 'good self'...

Once you learn to understand the differences, you will then start to understand the TRUE issues!

Again you are confusing current laws with laws that existed in 1923, a common failing of the islamonazi stooges who always see the laws of today as being around for ever. That is until they support and defend Israel then they are ignored as not being relevant. Like the "law" of right of return that has never existed yet you claim that it is an international law.

Back in1923 the LoN made a treaty that split the old ottoman lands into separate stand alone nations this entered into International law at the time. Part of that treaty allocated 22% of the area known as Palestine as the Jews NATIONal home when they were capable of free determination and able to stand on their own. This came about in 1948 when the Jews declared independence before the UN took control fully and gave all the land to the arab muslims ILLEGALLY. The UN realised in 1949 that they had acted illegally in proposing a partition of that 22% of Palestine so altered their charter to full endorse the Jews claims to what was originally granted and to name Israel as the Jewish state. This would stand up in any international court and would cause major problems when the results were announced, meaning that the arab muslims would have no legal claim to the land and would have to relinquish all claims. This does not mean they would lose title to any land they can prove they own, just that they would not have the authority to run it as a state.

Maybe you should look at what happened in 1917, 1921, 1923 and 1924 and educate yourself as to what laws were enacted then and what civil and human rights were in place. Instead of making up laws and using current one retrospectively

And your evidence of this is what exactly, what crucial pivotal point would the Africans have accepted the Jews to take over their lands.

It was British lands, not African lands... But then, as someone recently posted... Why is it that Jews have been kicked out of 70 - 80 countries throughout history?

You forget that spiritually and physically the Jews have a link to Palestine.

I have 'spiritual and physical' links to regions in other countries, call them ancestral links...

Doesn't mean that I can simply turn up, kick out the existing population, build a wall and call it MINE!

You can if International law says the land is yours to make into your NATIONal home as it was in the past. And the people who migrated there don't have a say in the matter.

And no the land was no different to Palestine, apart from the Jews have spiritual and physical links to palestine

WHOOOSH....

Did you see that?

That was a very valid point flying right over the top of your head Phoney!

International law would state that I do NOT have the right to make ANYTHING into my "national home".... It would not state that I have the "right of return" to my ancestral home at the expense of others!
So how come the Palestinians determine thus to be their rights?

In a nutshell because it hurts the Jews and so inhumanity will defend this to the last Palestinian .

Forum List

Back