The Mysterious Disappearance of Influenza.

On top of that, she's now been found to be having some issues with her heart.

Following my second jab, prior to getting sick in the US, l was also having side effects. My doctor took them seriously, as other patients had been coming to him with the exact same symptoms. He sent me immediately for heart tests, and a lung MRI. It was okay, but the tiredness and lethargy, also experienced by many others, lasted a long time.

Nonsense.

Oh yes. Many, many Americans refused the flu shot claiming it was a government conspiracy. People don't change.. lots of them are stupid and lots of them are like Trump... constant consumers of crackpot conspiracy theories.

Oh yes. Many, many Americans refused the flu shot claiming it was a government conspiracy. People don't change.. lots of them are stupid and lots of them are like Trump... constant consumers of crackpot conspiracy theories.
Bullshit.

What’s Trump got to do with it?

Nonsense.

Very real.

From being a Birther to linking Ted Cruz's father to the death of JFK to claiming OBL is still alive and not killed during the Obama presidency to the murder of Seth Rich to all of this lies about the 2020 election to even the Mob being responsible to the movement against asbestos. And the all time favorite of mine is that wind turbines cause cancer

Very real.

From being a Birther to linking Ted Cruz's father to the death of JFK to claiming OBL is still alive and not killed during the Obama presidency to the murder of Seth Rich to all of this lies about the 2020 election to even the Mob being responsible to the movement against asbestos. And the all time favorite of mine is that wind turbines cause cancer
Is that all you've got?

The vaccinated still got sick
The unvaccinated died

I’m not having any more, that’s for sure.

The side effects l’m hearing from people l ask about these matters. The latest being brain fog.

Forum List

Back