The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

I post the video for the purpose of educating ignorance like you! What can you say? Nothing
You've said nothing. What is the main point in that video? What are you and your uncle tom trying to say?

Remember, I agree with a lot of what you say.

I just admitted that today, blacks have a great opportunity to get themselves out of poverty.

I want to take a minute to brag about us Greeks. Our parents told us all to go to school or start our own business. Most of us are successful.

And black people, don't listen to Republicans. Notice how their answer to college being unaffordable is don't go? Notice they are anti education? So scared that education is teaching their kids to be liberals. So they are at war with education. But I can tell you all my nephews rich friends are young republicans. My nephew and all his friends (except one) is going to top schools. Meanwhile, Republicans are telling us don't waste our time going to college. Go to a trade school. Be a plumber. Basically this why you stop asking why only whites are CEO's of fortune 500's.

Black people, don't listen to them. Do what me and my family did. Get out of the hood, make sure your kids go to college, save money, and work hard.

You've said nothing. What is the main point in that video? What are you and your uncle tom trying to say?

I just admitted that today, blacks have a great opportunity to get themselves out of poverty.

I want to take a minute to brag about us Greeks. Our parents told us all to go to school or start our own business. Most of us are successful.

And black people, don't listen to Republicans. Notice how their answer to college being unaffordable is don't go? Notice they are anti education? So scared that education is teaching their kids to be liberals. So they are at war with education. But I can tell you all my nephews rich friends are young republicans. My nephew and all his friends (except one) is going to top schools. Meanwhile, Republicans are telling us don't waste our time going to college. Go to a trade school. Be a plumber. Basically this why you stop asking why only whites are CEO's of fortune 500's.

Black people, don't listen to them. Do what me and my family did. Get out of the hood, make sure your kids go to college, save money, and work hard.
See, you’re still a racist, my work here is done

No....you fucking moron......

The democrats lynched blacks......the democrats created literacy tests and poll taxes.........You idiots voted for LBJ, the racist, and voted against the Civil Rights hero Barry Goldwater.....

You are the ones who allow the democrat party teachers to destroy the lives of black children when they refuse to actually teach them reading and math....

The democrat party President, barak obama, and the congressional black caucus hosted racist, anti-semite louis farakhan at a dinner.........obama sat in a racist, anti-semitic church for 20 years and called the pastor, jeremiah wright, a good friend, who actually married him and michelle and baptized his kids......and obama hosted racist, and anti-semite al sharpton at the White House and democrat party Presidential candidates have to go and kiss his ring....

You want men dressed as women in bathrooms with little girls?

Really?

You are an idiot.
Post 390 tells he still it. Give him time he’ll call another black a Uncle Tom

See, you’re still a racist, my work here is done
We believe you are holding them back by having your cops murder them and not hire them, not pay them what you pay whites, etc. I've explained myself. All you've done is post a video that you probably haven't even watched yourself. Certainly you can't explain it.

I won't watch because maybe it'll brainwash me like it did you. If you agree with the video, let's just say that's all I need to know about the video.

More blacks can help you out

Not to black people....to democrats....just like democrats do it to republicans....you twit.

Here in Illinois the democrats gerrymandered several republicans out of their seats....including useful idiot Adam kinzinger......you doofus
So sue. That’s the answer, not suggesting that there’s something wrong with what happened in the AL case.

We believe you are holding them back by having your cops murder them and not hire them, not pay them what you pay whites, etc. I've explained myself. All you've done is post a video that you probably haven't even watched yourself. Certainly you can't explain it.

I won't watch because maybe it'll brainwash me like it did you. If you agree with the video, let's just say that's all I need to know about the video.
Who are my cops? They’re not yours? Hmmm did you isolate yourself away from the constitution?

More blacks can help you out

I can find 90% more blacks who disagree with those blacks.

This is like the 5% of scientists who are republicans who will say global warming isn't real.

Just remember this. 50% of whites are Democrats. 90% blacks. So you can find a shit load of white racist Republicans who say the same thing your tokens say. So what?

This is like the 5% of scientists who are republicans who will say global warming isn't real.

Just remember this. 50% of whites are Democrats. 90% blacks. So you can find a shit load of white racist Republicans who say the same thing your tokens say. So what?
Hahaha do it

Look for lfr family on YouTube.

You have no fking clue.
And for you they’re all Uncle Tom’s racist.

Are voter IDs racist?

What a lying asshole you are....democrats fought every single Civil Rights act, including the anti-lynching laws up to the very end in 1964...when the racist LBJ realized the democrats had to finally get on board Civil Rights or lose wvery national election.....the civil war, started by democrats, ended in 1865.......they didnt support civil rights for blacks until 1964....you lying asshole
Even then many Democrats balked ( And GOP dragged it across the finish line )
M

What a lying asshole you are....democrats fought every single Civil Rights act, including the anti-lynching laws up to the very end in 1964...when the racist LBJ realized the democrats had to finally get on board Civil Rights or lose wvery national election.....the civil war, started by democrats, ended in 1865.......they didnt support civil rights for blacks until 1964....you lying asshole
Post 390 video tells the facts

More absolute lies you cant even cite any examples to back any of that load of BS up.
How many times have we heard a conservative say Democrats were the party of slave owners and that Republicans were the party of freedom?

Like many of today’s Republicans with a limited grasp of history, what they don’t understand is Democrats of that era were the conservatives. The Republicans of that era were the liberals. After the Civil Rights Act longtime Democrats who were always conservatives inevitably switched parties and became Republicans.

Conservatives were always of the ideology that fought to keep slavery, and while many conservatives today are not racists, if you are a racist, you are likely conservative in your ideology and Republican in your party allegiance.

Opinion: Revisiting The Historical Ignorance Of Conservatives

Like many of today’s Republicans with a limited grasp of history, what they don’t understand is Democrats of that era were the conservatives. The Republicans of that era were the liberals. After the Civil Rights Act longtime Democrats who were always conservatives inevitably switched parties and became Republicans.
and democrats are still democrats.

How many times have we heard a conservative say Democrats were the party of slave owners and that Republicans were the party of freedom?

Conservatives were always of the ideology that fought to keep slavery, and while many conservatives today are not racists, if you are a racist, you are likely conservative in your ideology and Republican in your party allegiance.

Opinion: Revisiting The Historical Ignorance Of Conservatives

And you guys keep lying in order to protect the democrat party....

Democrat party conservatives wanted to conserve slavery

Republican party, religious conservatives wanted to conserve the ideas in the Declaraton of Independence....and fought to end slavery.

It wasnt being a "conservative" that was the difference...it was the democrat party that was the difference.

And you guys keep lying in order to protect the democrat party....

Democrat party conservatives wanted to conserve slavery

Republican party, religious conservatives wanted to conserve the ideas in the Declaraton of Independence....and fought to end slavery.

It wasnt being a "conservative" that was the difference...it was the democrat party that was the difference.
Nope. It was liberal Republicans who abolished slavery. This is why today you are the neo confederates.

Neo-Confederates are groups and individuals who portray the Confederate States of America and its actions during the American Civil War in a positive light.

Forum List

Back