The Myth of Voter ‘Fraud’ – More Ignorance and Lies From Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore what Trump says he's full of crap & is hoping there's some Trump tards out there that still believe his bullshit.

The more he carries on the more credibility he loses.
How profound!!!! Must have taken days to come up with that.

th

I don’t need to do shit, gramps. Least of all, taking shit from senile old kooks like you. Meanwhile, I just demonstrated how you’re too crazy to even follow the flow of a conversation.
USMB Rules and Regulations >>

"Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum."

So you think the rules don't apply to you ? Is that it ?
The posts weren’t off-topic just because a senile old look like you says they were. Case in point, you idiotically state your claims that millions of illegals voted should be accepted as fact for no reason other than that claim was made. No proof is even necessary. That’s how crazy you are.

`
For all the questionable proof the far right loons have, and despite the hundreds of constitutional experts in this forum, not one successful lawsuit has been won in a court of law, proving wide scale election fraud. I do believe we should have photo ID however.

You mean like JFK and Chicago? That kind of wide scale fraud? Let's not kid ourselves...it happens and you'd be naïve to think that it doesn't! When you've got campaigns spending hundreds of millions of dollars on Senate and House seats...with races so close they're going to recounts to decide them...it doesn't take many fraudulent votes to swing an election. Requiring valid ID is such a common sense idea it's laughable that anyone resists it.

The posts weren’t off-topic just because a senile old look like you says they were. Case in point, you idiotically state your claims that millions of illegals voted should be accepted as fact for no reason other than that claim was made. No proof is even necessary. That’s how crazy you are.
I didn't say it should be accepted....YOU said that. I just made the claim, that's all. If you don't accept it, tough. :boohoo:

And yes, you were off topic, talking about firearms. You NEED to stay on topic - it's the forums' rules, so you NEED to get rid of THIS attitude >> "I don’t need to do shit,…"

Just ignore what Trump says he's full of crap & is hoping there's some Trump tards out there that still believe his bullshit.

The more he carries on the more credibility he loses.
How profound!!!! Must have taken days to come up with that.

th

What's profound is they did catch 2 people trying to vote twice in 2016--and they were both Trump supporters--:auiqs.jpg:

636328833622470892-rote.png

This intelligent looking Trump supporter was spurred on by Trump's claims of voter fraud.
Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Trump pleads guilty

Then this guy who must be married to the above--but lives in Texas wanted to test the system, actually stated he worked for Trump and tried to vote twice.

Phillip-Cook_1478707293692_8303961_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Trump supporter arrested for allegedly voting twice to ‘test the system’

That's what they got out of the 2016 general election regarding FRAUDULENT voting.

This is what you get for campaigning on rigged elections.--There are actually very stupid people that will believe you--and will try to fix it for you---:auiqs.jpg:

Coz0sW5WIAASh4P.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't say it should be accepted....YOU said that. I just made the claim, that's all. If you don't accept it, tough. :boohoo:

And yes, you were off topic, talking about firearms. You NEED to stay on topic - it's the forums' rules, so you NEED to get rid of THIS attitude >> "I don’t need to do shit,…"
”I didn’t say it should be accepted.”

Then we agree, there’s no reason to accept the nonsense you post.

And no, my posts were not off topic. We were comparing the Constitutionsl right to bear arms with the Constitutional right to vote.

Your senility worsens.

i see the Little Trumpster kool-aid drinkers are again showing their utterly unbelievable gullibility.
Trump ended his own investigation panel because they could come up with shit.
Yet, there a tens of voter fraud investigations from the right/left and center, that say voter fraud is not even close to what you wahoo's claim.
The right wing Heritage Foundations investigation showed less than 0.05% of voter fraud.
The Heritage Foundation
Out of 135 million votes they found 1177 proven instances of fraud.
They didn't examine 135 million votes, or anything near that many. And this thread is overflowing with investigations links of voter fraud, that show it is rampant, all over the country.

Try reading the thread before you post. You were refuted about 50 times, before you ever came in here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Infowars over the Heritage Foundation! :laugh:
The Heritage Foundation is by far the best think tank on the right side of the aisle.
Your resources are small time resources that only have the respect of small minded, under educated fools, such as yourself.
Only no minds, such as yourself, would be that stupid.

5th Circuit is in New Orleans.

In this Heritage Foundation article >> Instances of Voter Fraud Continue to Mount, Further Compromising Our Elections

It is stated >>

"Many on the left oppose these policies because they say such laws are intended to discriminate against racial minorities.

But in a recent case that challenged Texas’ voter identification law, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals held there is no evidence showing voter identification laws are discriminatory toward minorities.

In that case, the 5th Circuit upheld a Texas law enforcing photo identification requirements and rejected claims the state was intentionally discriminating against minorities. There was no evidence to support such a claim, and Judge Edith Jones stated that such accusations “rel[y] on incorrect presumptions of taint and invalidity … presuming, without proof” that these measures were implemented based on “invidious intent.” In fact, as Heritage scholar Hans von Spakovsky showed in a study, minority turnout increased after Texas adopted voter ID."

Agreed, but the 5th is still in NO.

Thread has degraded into a taunting stand-off. Maybe focusing on the TOPIC more and trying a bit harder for discussion content -- would help break out of the personal exchanges..

Closed. Too many all personal taunting posts- with no significant topical contributions to clean..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back