The N Word

Ive never understood why some whites care what a handful of some other group calls themselves. Are you pissed you cant? :laugh:
Its similar to calling a woman a bitch. Some women turned it around to mean strength and assertiveness.
The concept is pretty simple.
I certainly don't care what anyone calls themselves. I guess most of those who object do so because they wonder why the hell you would call your friends a word that you hate being called by whites. That is just my take on it. People worry about the trivial shit.

If you didn't care you would be in here so consistently adding your 2 cents. You just have a problem understanding why whites can't use the word. Because you whites do the same thing to each other but we aren't acting all confused about why would whites call each other names they wouldn't want blacks to call them.
Blacks using the word opens the door for whites to use it.
Just one example, if a Black rapper produces a hit rap song that is N-Word, N-Word, N-Word, there are going to be plenty of white kids raping that song also....and the black rap artist is going to be loving whites using the N-Word all the way to the bank!

You call me racist, I don't believe whites are superior. I can certainly post on any thread regardless of the reason. Where did I mention assimilation? You make up excuses to say you know about whites, total bullshit. Where did I make up anything about being discriminated against for being white? Lol, you post so many lies.
I don't know if IM2 is consciously lying.

I've noticed over the years that a substantial number of Blacks are pre-consciously engaged in a mass delusion wherein they collectively imagine and exchange various fantasies on the fabricated theme of endless persecution, exploitation, and exclusion of Blacks by Whites. In the same way as a musical melody will embed itself in one's consciousness if it is played repetitively, these delusional notions occur as indisputable reality to those who collectively entertain them.

You call me racist, I don't believe whites are superior. I can certainly post on any thread regardless of the reason. Where did I mention assimilation? You make up excuses to say you know about whites, total bullshit. Where did I make up anything about being discriminated against for being white? Lol, you post so many lies.

I've noticed over the years that a substantial number of Blacks are pre-consciously engaged in a mass delusion wherein they collectively imagine and exchange various fantasies on the fabricated theme of endless persecution, exploitation, and exclusion of Blacks by Whites. In the same way as a musical melody will embed itself in one's consciousness if it is played repetitively, these delusional notions occur as indisputable reality to those who collectively entertain them.
I know he is diliberately lying. When he says that I post about discrimination against whites ( I haven't), or that I said whites were superior (I haven't), or that I always say racists things ( I haven't),

Ive never understood why some whites care what a handful of some other group calls themselves. Are you pissed you cant? :laugh:
Its similar to calling a woman a bitch. Some women turned it around to mean strength and assertiveness.
The concept is pretty simple.
I certainly don't care what anyone calls themselves. I guess most of those who object do so because they wonder why the hell you would call your friends a word that you hate being called by whites. That is just my take on it. People worry about the trivial shit.

If you didn't care you would be in here so consistently adding your 2 cents. You just have a problem understanding why whites can't use the word. Because you whites do the same thing to each other but we aren't acting all confused about why would whites call each other names they wouldn't want blacks to call them.
Blacks using the word opens the door for whites to use it.

No it doesn't. But feel free to hang out with some blacks using the word and use it then see what you get.

I've noticed that over the years whites deny what everybody sees. So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

No one white seems able to do this. But they sure can obfuscate like the person does in the above quite.

Yet the fact is the following is racist: Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. Asking for a pass on what is racism is like a Trumper asking for a pass on Alt Facts. There is no Alt Racism, guys, for any of us, regardless of color.

Dear JakeStarkey
both blacks and whites discriminate against and target blacks as more vulnerable with unequal defense.
the problem with "crying racism" is blaming only whites for this problem.

I know he is diliberately lying. When he says that I post about discrimination against whites ( I haven't), or that I said whites were superior (I haven't), or that I always say racists things ( I haven't),

You are a racist Molly. When you talk about affirmative action it is from the perspective of whites getting discriminated against. But you are stupid and seem to think that just because you don't directly say something I can't call you a racist. You only enter threads to criticize blacks and you criticism is based on nothing factual. You never criticize whites and what you say about black folks are the same things racists say. .For example, I can't have a valid argument about racism. I have to be blaming whites for whatever failure you perceive I supposedly had and cannot accept responsibility for my failure. Well I failed to the extent of holding a masters degree, and helped to build 3 organizations. You've accomplished none of that. Between you and I, you are the failure whining about what whites are not getting because you think you are entitled. .

Yet the fact is the following is racist: Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. Asking for a pass on what is racism is like a Trumper asking for a pass on Alt Facts. There is no Alt Racism, guys, for any of us, regardless of color.

Dear JakeStarkey
both blacks and whites discriminate against and target blacks as more vulnerable with unequal defense.
the problem with "crying racism" is blaming only whites for this problem.

No Emily, it's not the problem. When you go find policies by blacks that have been enacted to deny whites of opportunity, come back and show us. You have been working on a problem hat was created by whites decades ago and you are here talking stupid.

You are a racist Molly. When you talk about affirmative action it is from the perspective of whites getting discriminated against. But you are stupid and seem to think that just because you don't directly say something I can't call you a racist. You only enter threads to criticize blacks and you criticism is based on nothing factual. You never criticize whites and what you say about black folks are the same things racists say. .For example, I can't have a valid argument about racism. I have to be blaming whites for whatever failure you perceive I supposedly had and cannot accept responsibility for my failure. Well I failed to the extent of holding a masters degree, and helped to build 3 organizations. You've accomplished none of that. Between you and I, you are the failure whining about what whites are not getting because you think you are entitled. .
When did I talk about Affirmative Action or whites being discriminated against? NEVER, so quit making up lies. Having your "Masters Degree" doesn't make you smarter than anyone, it just MAY make you more knowledgeable in the fields you studied. When did I whine about whites not getting what they are entitled? LIAR! If you are so successful, you weren't denied or held back by white people, or you would not have achieved anything.

When did I talk about Affirmative Action or whites being discriminated against? NEVER, so quit making up lies. Having your "Masters Degree" doesn't make you smarter than anyone, it just MAY make you more knowledgeable in the fields you studied. When did I whine about whites not getting what they are entitled? LIAR! If you are so successful, you weren't denied or held back by white people, or you would not have achieved anything.

Well Molly because I was successful doesn't mean THAT I have not been held back and it certainly doesn't eliminate the fact that white racism exists. And you can stop lying Molly. You have talked about Affirmative Action like I said.

[...]

LIAR! If you are so successful, you weren't denied or held back by white people, or you would not have achieved anything.
And therein lies the tale.

No tale. I was successful because I worked on issues pertaining to black people caused by racism dumb asses. You chumps want so desperately to deny the existence of white racism while you post it daily. I mean you guys are mentally screwed up. You have psychosis and you live in a constant break from reality where you thin you can post racist drivel while claiming that racism is al on the past. You guys are in serious need of psychological help and are strong evidence for the need of increased funding for mental disorders...

Well Molly because I was successful doesn't mean THAT I have not been held back and it certainly doesn't eliminate the fact that white racism exists. And you can stop lying Molly. You have talked about Affirmative Action like I said.
The only said I have ever said about Affirmative Action is that I have not benifitted. NEVER said anything about blacks on that subject.

I believe many folks have "made it" in spite of the attempts that are made to hold them back and that it angers some people to see successful blacks who do not fit the negative stereotypes they love to believe.

Today at a seminar a woman said that her husband is a black physician and that her cousin's husband is also a black doctor. They were travelling together one day when the car in front of them veered off the road into a ditch. They stopped and ran over to the car. They approached the white woman in the driver's seat and asked her medical questions and noticed a child crying in the back seat. The woman was obviously scared of them and refused to let them touch her or her daughter. So they called an ambulance and waited there until it arrived. This woman refused direct help from two highly qualified individuals because of the color of their skin.

Then a young black man said that he had always been a straight A student, went to college, got a job, etc. - did all of the things so many white people tell black folks they must to. But the day he got stopped by a cop for supposedly missing a stop sign, made him, to use his words, "Feel Black" for the first time. The officer pulled him over and before long there were three more cop cars surrounding him. He sat still except for picking up a piece of trash. Immediately the cop yelled, "I should blow your f****** head off right now!"

That single experience let him know that in spite of his successes, he is still often seen as a potential criminal. Another woman in the group said that her son, while attending a mostly white college got stopped nearly every day and hassled. Someone else said that her black college professor got stopped numerous times DWB.

Racism hurts us all and keeps us from benefiting from each other's knowledge.

I believe many folks have "made it" in spite of the attempts that are made to hold them back and that it angers some people to see successful blacks who do not fit the negative stereotypes they love to believe.

Today at a seminar a woman said that her husband is a black physician and that her cousin's husband is also a black doctor. They were travelling together one day when the car in front of them veered off the road into a ditch. They stopped and ran over to the car. They approached the white woman in the driver's seat and asked her medical questions and noticed a child crying in the back seat. The woman was obviously scared of them and refused to let them touch her or her daughter. So they called an ambulance and waited there until it arrived. This woman refused direct help from two highly qualified individuals because of the color of their skin.

Then a young black man said that he had always been a straight A student, went to college, got a job, etc. - did all of the things so many white people tell black folks they must to. But the day he got stopped by a cop for supposedly missing a stop sign, made him, to use his words, "Feel Black" for the first time. The officer pulled him over and before long there were three more cop cars surrounding him. He sat still except for picking up a piece of trash. Immediately the cop yelled, "I should blow your f****** head off right now!"

That single experience let him know that in spite of his successes, he is still often seen as a potential criminal. Another woman in the group said that her son, while attending a mostly white college got stopped nearly every day and hassled. Someone else said that her black college professor got stopped numerous times DWB.

I wish everyone would succeed in whatever they want. IM2 berates me and calls me racist because I disagree with him. I have never said anything racists on any of these boards or threads. IM2 is always mentioning his Masters degree as if it gives him superiority, but he is an idiot. He constantly calls me names, u

None of what you said has anything to do with my posts. IM2 is always mentioning his degree, like it makes him superior. He constantly calls all whites on these boards racists. Some may be, but anything I say, he turns it around and lies and says I said things I did not say. He is disgusting and hates whites, it is evident by his posts. When I tell him to show even one post where I said anything racist, he just replies with more rants and lies, never proof. If you are defending him, you are no better.

I wish everyone would succeed in whatever they want. IM2 berates me and calls me racist because I disagree with him. I have never said anything racists on any of these boards or threads. IM2 is always mentioning his Masters degree as if it gives him superiority, but he is an idiot. He constantly calls me names, u

None of what you said has anything to do with my posts. IM2 is always mentioning his degree, like it makes him superior. He constantly calls all whites on these boards racists. Some may be, but anything I say, he turns it around and lies and says I said things I did not say. He is disgusting and hates whites, it is evident by his posts. When I tell him to show even one post where I said anything racist, he just replies with more rants and lies, never proof. If you are defending him, you are no better.
I'm certain you will think what you will. I just know personally of many successful folks who did have many stumbling blocks put in their way and somehow managed to persevere. Others are not so fortunate. Like the young man I learned about recently who went to a majority white college and left after 6 weeks because of the hostility he felt against him and the constant racial slurs. It's sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
[...]
Like the young man I learned about recently who went to a majority white college and left after 6 weeks because of the hostility he felt against him and the constant racial slurs. It's sad.
What majority White college was this? What you are making seem so ordinary is truly extraordinary in this liberated day and age. In fact, unless you can provide some specific details I will regard what you've mentioned here as deriving from your imagination.

It seems like a worn-out old tale we've heard far too often. Today's reality holds far more to examples of White college students being assaulted and harassed by hostile and vindictive Blacks who have achieved total freedom but are not satisfied and now wish to dominate and abuse.

I'm certain you will think what you will. I just know personally of many successful folks who did have many stumbling blocks put in their way and somehow managed to persevere. Others are not so fortunate. Like the young man I learned about recently who went to a majority white college and left after 6 weeks because of the hostility he felt against him and the constant racial slurs. It's sad.
That’s fucking life. Everyone has struggles to overcome in life. That isn’t unique to Negroes. Quit making excuses for whiners.

You are talking to a wall when it comes to Delores, Molly. She never sees the blatant racism from blacks. Only whites. She is a race traitor. Kick her to the curb where she belongs.

Liar. Show proof. I have only said I have not benefited. Put up or stfu

Forum List

Back