The nation is turning on trump

Let us hope that the true evil of democrats become known and the decent people of this country turn our highways into the Appian Way of Crassus with the crucified bodies of enemy democrats.

Congratulations you seditious bastards. Now you are all Spartacus.
Following the constitution is evil now?
NsbwcJO.jpg

This is your appian way.

Maybe more people will actually vote for Trump than his opponent this time, huh?

Bill Clinton never got 50% of the popular vote, not in 1992 or in 1996. In fact, in 1992, he got just 43%. Were you guys bitching then?

Nope. Because he was a relatively decent president. You fucking broke dick, empty headed deplorable fuck sticks shit the bed by electing a know nothing criminal and traitor. Congrats, aholes. Enjoy Biden.

Maybe more people will actually vote for Trump than his opponent this time, huh?

Bill Clinton never got 50% of the popular vote, not in 1992 or in 1996. In fact, in 1992, he got just 43%. Were you guys bitching then?
So he lost the popular vote to his main opponent like Trump did?

Oh, that's right, you changed the subject.

You guys are trained to lie with arrogance.

Last edited:
1. I plan to vote again for President Trump.

2. I agree with the OP, however, that President Trump is toast.

a. COVID-19 has helped his enemies to demonize him.
b. Big tech feels emboldened to censor him on Twitter.
c. Former officials are criticizing him.
d. The Resistance media are going all out to topple him.
e. The Insurrection has been very successful in stoking "White guilt."
e. The polls cannot all be wrong.
f. Mail-in ballots will be "adjusted" to help Mr. Biden.
g. Mr. Biden's lady of color VP will result in an enormous turnout of certain voters, as in 2008.
h. And -- yes -- President Trump's abrasive personality, his massive ego, and his total lack of a sense of humor are the final straw that breaks the camel's back.

3. With the Presidency, the two Houses, and eventually the Supreme Court (whose numbers will be increased from nine) in Dems' hands, this nation will be totally transformed, with BLM supporters leading the charge.

a. May God have mercy on us.

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

Don't celebrate just yet. Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.
I am still very concerned about what trump and republicans will do to stay in power. We will not have completely turned from trump unless we vote him out.
We want law and order. You loons want to replace cops with unarmed social workers. Thanks for guaranteeing Trump's reelection.
Well how many times a family called police for a help? They end up killing a person that needed a help. Sadly you don’t even know what that mean.

With the current situations is Trump doing anything to diffuse the current crisis? The answer is NO. Because he doesn’t know what the hell he is doing. But he is very tweeting threatening against Mayors and governors. That is how that moron works. DUMB.
Don't call 911 then.

The stupid just flows out of you.
Same applies to you.

The patriots in our military ( about 95 % of it ) love Donald Trump.
You are a LIAR I did asked you to prove your 95%. Where is it?

BULLSHIT. Instead of giving me your ignorance nonsense rebuttal. Why not prove it where I lied? I’ll wait..
Do your own homework if you want the truth.
"The nation is turning on trump"

Forum List

Back