The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

Sounds as if you want to weaken our country both militarily and financially. Keep chasing corporations away and you won't have a tax base at all for your utopian existence.
We have enough nukes to kill the entire population of planet earth 37 times, I think we're safe.

I'm not against corporations, I'm just against them getting a free ride off my tax dollars.

Sounds as if you want to weaken our country both militarily and financially. Keep chasing corporations away and you won't have a tax base at all for your utopian existence.
We have enough nukes to kill the entire population of planet earth 37 times, I think we're safe.

I'm not against corporations, I'm just against them getting a free ride off my tax dollars.
But it's ok for you to get a free ride off my tax dollars?

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
Start with Red States. Either let Democrats manage their economies or stop sending them government money. So tired of seeing my tax money being wasted on lazy and uneducated rednecks.

Because Republicans helped the Chinese move manufacturing jobs to China, we end up with raped and stripped cities like Detroit. It's exactly the same as the GOP blaming the shitty job of helping people after Katrina on Obama. And so many Republicans are stupid enough to believe it.

Who the hell wanted fast track for TPP........................Who signed NAFTA...............you turn a blind eye to the establishment on your side................

We fix it by focusing on the real reason for the debt.
-Wars
-Nation building in the middle east
-Massive tax breaks for the super rich
-Our broken healthcare system.

Reality check:

* The top 1% pay 45% of all federal income taxes, in addition to what they pay in state and county taxes.

Top 1% pay nearly half of federal income taxes

And the 10% pay 68% of all federal income taxes, in addition to what they pay in state and county taxes.

Top 10 Percent of Earners Paid 68 Percent of Federal Income Taxes

* Our "broken healthcare system" continues to attract people from all over the world who come here to get care they can't get in any other country. End Obamacare and introduce free market principles again into healthcare and our healthcare system will be even better.

I agree with you about the wars and nation building.

There are several federal agencies that sprung up in the modern era, are not constitutional, and are a waste of money, such as the departments of education, commerce, and transportation. End those programs, and you'll save over $100 billion a year right there.

Last edited:
so your belief is by allowing industry to run roughshod over our natural resources and not collecting taxes from them we'll reduce our debt?

you fucking liberfools sure like to twist things around, it's like what your liberscum pals have said for many years, "so you like drinking dirty water and breathing dirty air".., try a new theme this :bsflag: has gone on far too long unchallenged.

:fu: ........................ :asshole:

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
Start with Red States. Either let Democrats manage their economies or stop sending them government money. So tired of seeing my tax money being wasted on lazy and uneducated rednecks.

Because Republicans helped the Chinese move manufacturing jobs to China, we end up with raped and stripped cities like Detroit. It's exactly the same as the GOP blaming the shitty job of helping people after Katrina on Obama. And so many Republicans are stupid enough to believe it.

Yes, the Republican leaders of Detroit sent all those jobs away. Durr.

They helped send jobs away all over the United States. Not just one city.

end the tax loop holes for the rich

and what exactly are those "loopholes" you speak of ????
You can't be serious. Are you:
A: a fool?

B: ignorant?

C: Don't know how to use Google?

D: All of the above?

10 Giant Loopholes That Businesses Use To Dodge Taxes

These 4 Corporate Tax Loopholes Are Mind-Boggling -- The Motley Fool
Carson's Flat Tax................all loopholes gone...................

Forum List

Back