The national debt is 19.3 trillion dollars. How do we fix it?

Bring manufacturing back to the U.S. Offer tax incentives, scale back the nazi epa, get the government out of the way, they will come back. In other words, vote the Democrats OUT. This debt has weakened us as a country, and must be fixed.
Start with Red States. Either let Democrats manage their economies or stop sending them government money. So tired of seeing my tax money being wasted on lazy and uneducated rednecks.

Because Republicans helped the Chinese move manufacturing jobs to China, we end up with raped and stripped cities like Detroit. It's exactly the same as the GOP blaming the shitty job of helping people after Katrina on Obama. And so many Republicans are stupid enough to believe it.

Yes, the Republican leaders of Detroit sent all those jobs away. Durr.

They helped send jobs away all over the United States. Not just one city.

Liberal Dems have been in charge of Detroit for at least 60 years.
How did Republicans send jobs away from Detroit?

Well one quick way is to admit that Obama was the most profligate President and never again elect someone who promises "hope but no change"
When you look at this chart explain WHAT great events would have affected the economy under Obama that affected the economy under Bush
Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 10.42.01 AM.png

Once it's established, that will quickly be increased to $3.00/share.
That's fine with me. Fuckers who own stock, only pay 10% taxes on their dividends, while I'm paying 25% of my paycheck.

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

For tax purposes, dividends are considered either “qualified” or “nonqualified.” Qualified dividends are:

• Tax-free for those in the 10% and 15% brackets to the extent qualified dividend income remains within those brackets
  • Taxed at a 15% rate for those in the 25% up to 35% tax brackets
  • Taxed at a 20% rate for higher income taxpayers whose income surpasses the 35% tax bracket
Nonqualified dividends are taxed at the same rates as ordinary income (currently a 39.6% maximum).

while I'm paying 25% of my paycheck.

What's your income?

Once it's established, that will quickly be increased to $3.00/share.
That's fine with me. Fuckers who own stock, only pay 10% taxes on their dividends, while I'm paying 25% of my paycheck.

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

You just explained why any Republican would be a fool to vote for this and why any investor would be fool to support any politician in favor of it.

One issue remains clear, the top 50% earners are already paying 97%, top 10% 68%,top 5% 57%, top 1% 35%, of tax revenue collected by the government. Which leads one to conclude further taxation will not reduce the federal deficit, furthermore annual budget surpluses are eaten up by pork and special interest groups that further promote the presidents agenda, wind, solar,...otherwise knownas cronyism.
Now there are some like Burnout who claim the 1% or even 10% wage earners need to pay more and that will erase the annual deficit and national debt.

If wrestling back the power from those 1% or 20% wage earners is the real issue then how does one explain the aforementioned tax structure? The problem is the liberal mind fails to understand what Alexis Tocqueville so eloquently wrote for they have the power yet their leaders are so corrupt and plagued with cronyism and promises in the effort to secure power and votes that they are and continue to bankrupt the government.

Oh by the way for your information, those "fuckers" as you state that own stock, that largest percentage are retired individuals that had the common sense to save and invest for their future retirement. Mutual funds and pensions own a combined lions share of publicly traded securities. So they should be screwed some more so your pathetic excuse for existence can be cared for? How about living within your means and saving instead of blowing it on material toys?

Interesting in that the largest group of savers were those referred to as the Greatest Generation, those that learned what poverty, depression, and war was all about. They didn't ask for shit from the government and yet they had the common sense to save.

Bad news: $19 trillion in debt comes down to $59,000 per person

Good news: We have $116 trillion in assets which comes to $360,000 per person

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

No, "we" don't have $116 trillion in assets. Individuals own those assets, not we.

You're making it plain that you think the federal government should expropriate whatever it feels like taking.

Cut all welfare benefits in half......

Or else raise taxes on those making over $1 million a year by half of a percent
You could take all of their money and it still will not cover what's coming.
Total nonsense

Our wealthy have over $75 trillion dollars

Our wealthy don't remotely have anything approaching that amount.
Actually, they do

$83 trillion in household assets

Total nonsense

Actually, they do

So how much of it do you think the government should expropriate?

Total nonsense

Actually, they do

Lots of double counting on that page.

Bad news: $19 trillion in debt comes down to $59,000 per person

Good news: We have $116 trillion in assets which comes to $360,000 per person

No, "we" don't have $116 trillion in assets. Individuals own those assets, not we.

You're making it plain that you think the federal government should expropriate whatever it feels like taking.

We as individuals have those assets to pay our debt with

You can pay your 60,000 in debt with the $360,000 in assets you have

Forum List

Back