The Nationalist Strongman and the "Necessary Self-Cleansing of Society"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Wow. Well, ultimately, they always show us what they are.

Putin has said that undesirables must be removed from Russian society:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

Last edited:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

Yes. Joe Biden, whispering creepily about "the unvaccinated".

You realize you have devolved to posting "TRUMP IS HITLER" threads and then dancing around gleefully when people call them idiotic, right?

I have the good sense to be embarrassed for you, even if you do not
First, I didn't mention Trump. You did.

Second, I don't think "Trump is Hitler". Nor have I ever.

But I'm definitely enjoying the responses so far.

By the way, I wonder how stuff like this gets leaked.

Do they purposely distribute it, or is one of the participants secretly getting it out?

He went further:

He’s right, look what democrats have done to America. It’s sucks I wish you all would respect American heritage and culture. But you spend every second trying to tear down our country. I hope this is a wake up call. Assimilate

He’s right, look what democrats have done to America. It’s sucks I wish you all would respect American heritage and culture. But you spend every second trying to tear down our country. I hope this is a wake up call. Assimilate
Good stuff.

Just so that everyone is on the same page. Define what "american culture and heritage" is?

He's saying what they all think everyday. Tyrants have tried to wipe out the opposition time and again and it never works. It's not possible to kill your way to popularity.

Just so that everyone is on the same page. Define what "american culture and heritage" is?
It’s remarkable, it’s English language it’s the ability to assimilate to people who are similar to you.
it’s cowboy boots and apple pie and Boston accent New York accents, it’s Motown music it’s businesses created with absolutely no government restrictions, family business built with limited governments not in the way, how unrestricted gun ownership has created someone most Politest communities in the world. Mayberry. America’s one of the only places where the poor used to be able to rise out of poverty with hard work, but you could still raise a family in a major urban area washing dishes at a local restaurant. I can go on and on and on and talk about apple pie and other great things.

It’s remarkable, it’s English language it’s the ability to assimilate to people who are similar to you.
it’s cowboy boots and apple pie and Boston accent New York accents, it’s Motown music it’s businesses created with absolutely no government restrictions, family business built with limited governments not in the way, how unrestricted gun ownership has created someone most Politest communities in the world. Mayberry. America’s one of the only places where the poor used to be able to rise out of poverty with hard work, but you could still raise a family in a major urban area washing dishes at a local restaurant. I can go on and on and on and talk about apple pie and other great things.
So I have to only speak English, assimilate with people that are similar to me(in what way?). I have to pretend that businesses were built with government guidelines ( that's only resulted in EPA supersites) everyone should have an M-60 in their closet and the poor can no longer work their way out of poverty?..lol.

I could deconstruct and disprove this load of crap you just posted. I'll be nice, you pick one for me to utterly disprove.

So I have to only speak English, assimilate with people that are similar to me(in what way?). I have to pretend that businesses were built with government guidelines ( that's only resulted in EPA supersites) everyone should have an M-60 in their closet and the poor can no longer work their way out of poverty?..lol.

I could deconstruct and disprove this load of crap you just posted. I'll be nice, you pick one for me to utterly disprove.
He mentioned the fictional town of Mayberry. The real small southern towns were mean places where strangers frequently got beat to death or lynched. There is still no more corrupt official in this country than a small town southern lawman.

Forum List

Back