the nazi roots of the gun control act of 1968

The real roots of the Gun Control act is THE FILTH OF CANON LAW-----the originator
of which was CONSTANTINE

take the time and read the linked thread(I know its long but well worth it) and it goes into great detail on the gca 1968 and the 1938 nazi weapons law

For those who do not know-----weapons were banned for NON-CHRISTIANS----in the first, the second and the third REICHS In shariah law----weapons ARE banned for NON MUSLIMS ----
(((((there is nothing new under the sun <<<Solomon))))))))))

long read, but VERY informative, fun fact, chirs dodd's dad was involved too
Origins of the Gun Control Act of 1968(Warning:LONG)
What's your point?
my point is this-----second amendment infringement is practiced by authoritarians, who wish to harm or enslave others and use government force to do so, not by constitutionalists and freedom lloving people that value human life(and the means to defend it)
I see.
In many civilized nations, gun control is practiced by governments who do not wish to see their populace shot by other civilians. Ask the French, the Australians, the British, if they are run by authoritarians. They think we're absolutely nuts, not "freedom loving."

What's your point?
my point is this-----second amendment infringement is practiced by authoritarians, who wish to harm or enslave others and use government force to do so, not by constitutionalists and freedom lloving people that value human life(and the means to defend it)
I see.
In many civilized nations, gun control is practiced by governments who do not wish to see their populace shot by other civilians. Ask the French, the Australians, the British, if they are run by authoritarians. They think we're absolutely nuts, not "freedom loving."

All 3 of those societies will implode within 1 decade. Wait! I reserve that the Aussies might not.

What's your point?
I see.

All 3 of those societies will implode within 1 decade. Wait! I reserve that the Aussies might not.
Naw, they'll be fine. You're talking about the Muzzies again, I assume.

What's your point?
I see.

guns are not necessary for people who WANT TO KILL

What's your point?
I see.

Naw, they'll be fine. You're talking about the Muzzies again, I assume.

Yes ma'am.

What's your point?
I see.

guns are not necessary for people who WANT TO KILL
Makes it harder for the average psycho.

Mexico has strict gun control..........how safe is that place
They're having a war with the drug cartels, dear. Their L.E. and government is also one of the most corrupt anywhere.
And although we hear little about it on this side of the border, Mexico has a BIG problem with all the guns coming into Mexico from ..... the United States.

Forum List

Back