The NCAA should be sued and put out of business, just like the bakers and others....

Right. The Federalist Papers. Another crazy right wing web site with the credibility of Alex Jones.
Explain what you object to and why. Is there or is there not a double standard as the piece suggests? If not, explain why.

Is the NCAA refusing to serve any race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status? If they are discriminating against any of the listed classes of people, you would be right. They are not, so you and the article are wrong, even if you don't agree.

Yes...actually they are. They are refusing to service all of those groups.....

Really? You know that is bullshit. Perhaps there are few members of those groups that disagree with the NCAA decision, but you know they personally are not being targeted in any way. This is a decision that they have every right to make, and they made it. Your bigotry and hatred just isn't enough to win this one.
Actually he has no idea that that's bullshit. He lives in and revels in piles of bullshit. He wouldn't even recognize something that isn't bullshit.

Right. The Federalist Papers. Another crazy right wing web site with the credibility of Alex Jones.
Explain what you object to and why. Is there or is there not a double standard as the piece suggests? If not, explain why.

Is the NCAA refusing to serve any race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status? If they are discriminating against any of the listed classes of people, you would be right. They are not, so you and the article are wrong, even if you don't agree.
They are discriminating against all of those you mention who live in NC.

Really? You know that is bullshit. Perhaps there are few members of those groups that disagree with the NCAA decision, but you know they personally are not being targeted in any way. This is a decision that they have every right to make, and they made it. Your bigotry and hatred just isn't enough to win this one.
Actually he has no idea that that's bullshit. He lives in and revels in piles of bullshit. He wouldn't even recognize something that isn't bullshit.
Speak for yourself. You don't seem to understand that the NCAA is punishing homos and blacks and every 'group' that lives in NC.

Are there enough sissies in the NCAA to boycott an entire state because freakazoid men aren't allowed in the ladies room? The world is upside down.

No.

Speak for yourself. You don't seem to understand that the NCAA is punishing homos and blacks and every 'group' that lives in NC.

Why haven't they filed a discrimination suit? Get back with me when they do.

I like to think they are rewarding every 'group' as you say that live in other states where they haven't elected a bunch of assholes :thup:

No.
Sure they are. When they deny business opportunity to an entire state it includes all of those in that state, including your self-segregating groups.
Democrats are too intellectually-challenged to be allowed to vote.

No.
Sure they are. When they deny business opportunity to an entire state it includes all of those in that state, including your self-segregating groups.
Democrats are too intellectually-challenged to be allowed to vote.

Again, get back with me when there is a credible discrimination suit. What are they waiting on?

I don't live there. Ask them. Someone likely will but the politics of the issue will drive the outcome.

I don't live there. Ask them. Someone likely will but the politics of the issue will drive the outcome.

You're the one doing the whining, so I asked you. If any of them want to whine like you, I'll ask them.

I like to think they are rewarding every 'group' as you say that live in other states where they haven't elected a bunch of assholes :thup:
By punishing members of those groups?
This is why democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Actually the free market seems to be what's driving the outcome

Dumber by the day. Your reputation is secure.

You're the one doing the whining, so I asked you. If any of them want to whine like you, I'll ask them.
You have no response. Just disparagement.

So you oppose the free market and the right to vote... the alt-right is strong in you

Actually the free market seems to be what's driving the outcome
No, it's not. It's the opposite. The NCAA is a semi-monopoly. They were defeated in the 1980's by the CFA. They'd lose again. But the homo shakedown business is a little too prevalent among academic politics right now.

So you oppose the free market and the right to vote... the alt-right is strong in you

The Alt-right.......the internet Free Speech movement.......the ones who would actually support the free market and the right to vote....the stupid is strong with you......

Not much need for response to someone who admits he doesn't know what he is talking about, like you did.

Not much need for response to someone who admits he doesn't know what he is talking about, like you did.
Yet you still can't respond. You're both defeated and a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back