The NCAA should be sued and put out of business, just like the bakers and others....

Actually he has no idea that that's bullshit. He lives in and revels in piles of bullshit. He wouldn't even recognize something that isn't bullshit.
Speak for yourself. You don't seem to understand that the NCAA is punishing homos and blacks and every 'group' that lives in NC.

Why haven't they filed a discrimination suit? Get back with me when they do.
I don't live there. Ask them. Someone likely will but the politics of the issue will drive the outcome.
Actually the free market seems to be what's driving the outcome
No, it's not. It's the opposite. The NCAA is a semi-monopoly. They were defeated in the 1980's by the CFA. They'd lose again. But the homo shakedown business is a little too prevalent among academic politics right now.

What does the CFA in the 80's have to do with this?

I don't live there. Ask them. Someone likely will but the politics of the issue will drive the outcome.

You're the one doing the whining, so I asked you. If any of them want to whine like you, I'll ask them.
You have no response. Just disparagement.

Not much need for response to someone who admits he doesn't know what he is talking about, like you did.
Yet you still can't respond. You're both defeated and a hypocrite.

If you say so, sweetlips. Now go play.

Actually he has no idea that that's bullshit. He lives in and revels in piles of bullshit. He wouldn't even recognize something that isn't bullshit.
Speak for yourself. You don't seem to understand that the NCAA is punishing homos and blacks and every 'group' that lives in NC.

No, it's not. It's the opposite. The NCAA is a semi-monopoly. They were defeated in the 1980's by the CFA. They'd lose again. But the homo shakedown business is a little too prevalent among academic politics right now.
It's a smart business move and a great show of solidarity for a lot of their athletes and supporters :thup:

I like to think they are rewarding every 'group' as you say that live in other states where they haven't elected a bunch of assholes :thup:
By punishing members of those groups?
This is why democrats should not be allowed to vote.
So you oppose the free market and the right to vote... the alt-right is strong in you

The Alt-right.......the internet Free Speech movement.......the ones who would actually support the free market and the right to vote....the stupid is strong with you......
2 of the most celebrated platforms of the alt-right are opposing the free market and restricting people's right to vote.

And the "internet free speech movement..." what in the flying fuck are you talking about?

It's a smart business move and a great show of solidarity for a lot of their athletes and supporters :thup:
It's a bad business move. Chick fil a already demonstrated that.

You're the one doing the whining, so I asked you. If any of them want to whine like you, I'll ask them.
You have no response. Just disparagement.

Not much need for response to someone who admits he doesn't know what he is talking about, like you did.
Yet you still can't respond. You're both defeated and a hypocrite.

Quit whining. Shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake about now?

I like to think they are rewarding every 'group' as you say that live in other states where they haven't elected a bunch of assholes :thup:
So you oppose the free market and the right to vote... the alt-right is strong in you

The Alt-right.......the internet Free Speech movement.......the ones who would actually support the free market and the right to vote....the stupid is strong with you......
2 of the most celebrated platforms of the alt-right are opposing the free market and restricting people's right to vote.

And the "internet free speech movement..." what in the flying fuck are you talking about?

Yep.......it is Free Speech....all speech...it is a movement made up of all sorts of people.........you guys are using it to attack Trump......but of course you are lying about it....

Chik Fil A said their stance was a mistake and dropped all their donations to homophobic groups. THAT was a great business move :thup:

Then send a letter to their financial team if you are so concerned. You are just making a fool of yourself here.

Here you go....an in depth look.....

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

The amount of column inches generated by the alt-right is a testament to their cultural punch. But so far, no one has really been able to explain the movement’s appeal and reach without desperate caveats and virtue-signalling to readers.

Part of this is down to the alt-right’s addiction to provocation. The alt-right is a movement born out of the youthful, subversive, underground edges of the internet. 4chan and 8chan are hubs of alt-right activity. For years, members of these forums – political and non-political – have delighted in attention-grabbing, juvenile pranks. Long before the alt-right, 4channers turned trolling the national media into an in-house sport.

Having once defended gamers, another group accused of harbouring the worst dregs of human society, we feel compelled to take a closer look at the force that’s alarming so many. Are they really just the second coming of 1980s skinheads, or something more subtle?

We’ve spent the past month tracking down the elusive, often anonymous members of the alt-right, and working out exactly what they stand for.

----------

Isolationists, pro-Russians and ex-Ron Paul supporters frustrated with continued neoconservative domination of the Republican party were also drawn to the alt-right, who are almost as likely as the anti-war left to object to overseas entanglements.

Elsewhere on the internet, another fearsomely intelligent group of thinkers prepared to assault the secular religions of the establishment: the neoreactionaries, also known as #NRx.

Neoreactionaries appeared quite by accident, growing from debates on LessWrong.com, a community blog set up by Silicon Valley machine intelligence researcher Eliezer Yudkowsky. The purpose of the blog was to explore ways to apply the latest research on cognitive science to overcome human bias, including bias in political thought and philosophy.

LessWrong urged its community members to think like machines rather than humans. Contributors were encouraged to strip away self-censorship, concern for one’s social standing, concern for other people’s feelings, and any other inhibitors to rational thought. It’s not hard to see how a group of heretical, piety-destroying thinkers emerged from this environment — nor how their rational approach might clash with the feelings-first mentality of much contemporary journalism and even academic writing.

Led by philosopher Nick Land and computer scientist Curtis Yarvin, this group began a gleeful demolition of the age-old biases of western political discourse. Liberalism, democracy and egalitarianism were all put under the microscope of the neoreactionaries, who found them wanting.

--------

Are they actually bigots? No more than death metal devotees in the 80s were actually Satanists. For them, it’s simply a means to fluster their grandparents. Currently, the Grandfather-in-Chief is Republican consultant Rick Wilson, who attracted the attention of this group on Twitter after attacking them as “childless single men who jerk off to anime.”

Responding in kind, they proceeded to unleash all the weapons of mass trolling that anonymous subcultures are notorious for — and brilliant at. From digging up the most embarrassing parts of his family’s internet history to ordering unwanted pizzas to his house and bombarding his feed with anime and Nazi propaganda, the alt-right’s meme team, in typically juvenile but undeniably hysterical fashion, revealed their true motivations: not racism, the restoration of monarchy or traditional gender roles, but lulz.

It’s hard to know for certain, but we suspect that unlike the core of the alt-right, these young renegades aren’t necessarily instinctive conservatives. Indeed, their irreverence, lack of respect of social norms, and willingness to stomp on other people’s feelings suggest they may actually be instinctive libertarians.

Last edited:

Yep.......it is Free Speech....all speech...it is a movement made up of all sorts of people.........you guys are using it to attack Trump......but of course you are lying about it....
:cuckoo:

Here you go....an in depth look.....

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

The amount of column inches generated by the alt-right is a testament to their cultural punch. But so far, no one has really been able to explain the movement’s appeal and reach without desperate caveats and virtue-signalling to readers.

Part of this is down to the alt-right’s addiction to provocation. The alt-right is a movement born out of the youthful, subversive, underground edges of the internet. 4chan and 8chan are hubs of alt-right activity. For years, members of these forums – political and non-political – have delighted in attention-grabbing, juvenile pranks. Long before the alt-right, 4channers turned trolling the national media into an in-house sport.

Having once defended gamers, another group accused of harbouring the worst dregs of human society, we feel compelled to take a closer look at the force that’s alarming so many. Are they really just the second coming of 1980s skinheads, or something more subtle?

We’ve spent the past month tracking down the elusive, often anonymous members of the alt-right, and working out exactly what they stand for.

----------

Isolationists, pro-Russians and ex-Ron Paul supporters frustrated with continued neoconservative domination of the Republican party were also drawn to the alt-right, who are almost as likely as the anti-war left to object to overseas entanglements.

Elsewhere on the internet, another fearsomely intelligent group of thinkers prepared to assault the secular religions of the establishment: the neoreactionaries, also known as #NRx.

Neoreactionaries appeared quite by accident, growing from debates on LessWrong.com, a community blog set up by Silicon Valley machine intelligence researcher Eliezer Yudkowsky. The purpose of the blog was to explore ways to apply the latest research on cognitive science to overcome human bias, including bias in political thought and philosophy.

LessWrong urged its community members to think like machines rather than humans. Contributors were encouraged to strip away self-censorship, concern for one’s social standing, concern for other people’s feelings, and any other inhibitors to rational thought. It’s not hard to see how a group of heretical, piety-destroying thinkers emerged from this environment — nor how their rational approach might clash with the feelings-first mentality of much contemporary journalism and even academic writing.

Led by philosopher Nick Land and computer scientist Curtis Yarvin, this group began a gleeful demolition of the age-old biases of western political discourse. Liberalism, democracy and egalitarianism were all put under the microscope of the neoreactionaries, who found them wanting.

An in depth look at right wing crazies by another right wing crazy. That's just funny.

When the ncaa finds that a program has broken rules they take scholarships away from them. Usually not much else. Who suffers? Does the school really suffer? I don't think so. The people that have to pay the penalty are the athletes. Poor inner city kids that have real athletic talent can't get a scholarship because some booster screwed up. so I'm not too surprised the ncaa is taking this course of action. They want to get to the politicians by hurting the regular folks of North Carolina. The Feds threatened to take away school funding from the poor defenseless children of North Carolina as well. Scumbags. Don't harm people that have nothing to do with decisions made by the state govt.
This reminds of something the mafia or the KKK would do. Absolutely sick and demented.

image.jpeg

Chik Fil A said their stance was a mistake and dropped all their donations to homophobic groups. THAT was a great business move :thup:
The boycott failed.
And they still oppose homo marriage.

The boycott failed.
And they still oppose homo marriage.
No they don't. That's why the boycott succeeded. :thup:

Right. The Federalist Papers. Another crazy right wing web site with the credibility of Alex Jones.

And they are wrong how?

Not my place to knock them down. .....

Yes it is. You made the claim against them. Back it up or withdraw.

OK. They list 100 like minded sites including The Blaze, Breitbart, Newsmax, WND, Free Republic, NewsBusters, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Allen B West, Ann Coulter, Dick Morris, Bill Oreiley, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and many other crazy right wing sites.
AWESOME: The Top 100 Conservative Websites - Second Quarter 2014 - [SEE HERE]
must be a big disappointment to you Steamfront wasn't mentioned.

Then send a letter to their financial team if you are so concerned. You are just making a fool of yourself here.
No need for any letter. The market will prove it.
Not bowing to sheeple mentality doesn't make me a fool. You're the fool by demonstrating you can't think for yourself.

Forum List

Back