The NEW agenda for the left

Ever think that maybe they weren't? Is it not possible that although they held radical beliefs, they weren't part of any organized group? Oh right, you don't think.

Do you have evidence that they were part of a terrorist organization?

to convince everyone that the muslim terrorists who blew up Boston were connected to no one. WHY?

To counter the rightist agenda that all Muslims must be slaughtered. If your agenda is correct, why must you lie? Last I checked Boston wasn't blown up, it's still there.

No one wants to slaughter them . However, we do want to keep them out of this country. One thing we don't need is a bunch of lunatics voting for sharia.

Last edited:
Ever think that maybe they weren't? Is it not possible that although they held radical beliefs, they weren't part of any organized group? Oh right, you don't think.

Do you have evidence that they were part of a terrorist organization?

You have evidence that they weren't? Tell me... how do you buy round trip tickets to Russia on welfare money?

Liberals are still mad it wasn't a white american that did it.

dear fucking idiot.

they were from the caucasian mountian region.

the live guy is an American and is white.

how stupid are you?

dear imbelice; if you read anything other than what you stand to pee on you'd get his point.....

No, truthiness lives in a netherworld of faction (sic) where whatever she wishes to be true is, no matter what the real facts are. No amount of logic will ever penetrate that thick skull.

Liberals are still mad it wasn't a white american that did it.

dear fucking idiot.

they were from the caucasian mountian region.

the live guy is an American and is white.

how stupid are you?

I forgot about tm, let me explain it to ya. Your diapointed because it was'nt a white christian tea party guy that's also an nra member. If he was i'm sure you woud be so happy you might forget about gay marrige for a day. Got it?

to convince everyone that the muslim terrorists who blew up Boston were connected to no one. WHY?

I'm just curious as to where you got that idea. Who are conservatives trying to connect them to?

Forum List

Back