The New Democrats prevail....not

Aww, don't fret. Personally, I love Nancy Pelosi. That wild-eyed look, coupled with the ridiculous shit she'll say to tow the party line (not just logically ridiculous, but shit that structurally sounds like it's flying out of the mouth of a paranoid schitzo. See "Affordable. Affordable. Affordable." if you need an example) always makes it look like there's an institutionalized mental patient standing in front of the House. I always find that charming, like I'm watching some dystopian scifi version of Being There.

Actually this is a good thing, she's as stupid as a stump and the demoquacks will continue to flounder

Old pussy is their only pussy...Nancy leads....what a joke

Pelosi holds onto leadership
Ummm.. yeah, she's there and continues to be there because she raises a shit ton of money for House Democrats not because she's especially bright, talented or comely.

if/when the money flow stops I suspect most of the House Democrats will joyfully take ole' Nancy out behind the capital building and burn her.

"Show me the MONEY!" -- Jerry Maguire

Ummm.. yeah, she's there and continues to be there because she raises a shit ton of money for House Democrats not because she's especially bright, talented or comely.

if/when the money flow stops I suspect most of the House Democrats will joyfully take ole' Nancy out behind the capital building and burn her.

They have not done particularly well under her leadership though. I just do not see why they hold onto her when the democrat party is bleeding power all over the place.

They have not done particularly well under her leadership though. I just do not see why they hold onto her when the democrat party is bleeding power all over the place.
MONEY.. it's really all the Democrat Coastal Elitist mindset cares about anymore and Princess Nancy is good at raising it, apparently she's also good at herding the Democrat lemming slice in the HOR to keep voting in lock step with the prevailing orthodoxy.

I also suspect that she knows the exact locations of the closets that a lot of Democrat House Members store their skeletons in and thus can convince them that voting for her is the only prudent option for their careers.

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -- Vito Corleone, The Godfather

Who else did they have? :dunno:
Tim Ryan was challenging her, but I doubt he really thought he had a chance.

Too bad, some new blood is badly needed.
"What you talkin' 'bout Willis?", they got plenty of new blood...

They got Bernie, they got Liz, they got Joey B just two more and they'll be able to form the first all dinosaur rap band.
And they've got Trump, the House, the Senate, the White House and the state houses to bitch about too!

They must be so happy!

:rock:

MONEY.. it's really all the Democrat Coastal Elitist mindset cares about anymore and Princess Nancy is good at raising it, apparently she's also good at herding the Democrat lemming slice in the HOR to keep voting in lock step with the prevailing orthodoxy.

I also suspect that she knows the exact locations of the closets that a lot of Democrat House Members store their skeletons in and thus can convince them that voting for her is the only prudent option for their careers.

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -- Vito Corleone, The Godfather
She does not need to be the figurehead to raise money though.

Forum List

Back