The new faces of terrorism

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
3kQTg0W8.JPG

You've come a long way baby. No longer can we cling to outmoded stereotypes where women are sugar and spice and everything nice. For a long while now, that stereotype has been violently disproven. Female gangs in LA have been described by federal law enforcement as more vicious and violent than their male counterparts. And increasingly, terror groups are using their women to carry out suicide bombings since many still wave women through checkpoints with minimal scrutiny.

3 Muslim terrorists just the other day detonated their suicide vests murdering around 30 people and maimed scores more.

female-suicide-bomber-e1305895559988.png

issue.2012-03-28.2735481175--article.2012-04-10.5571236543.jpeg

Child-Bomber.jpg

Saw the same type pictures 5 to 10 years ago.

WAR WE ARE AT WAR, WAR WAR WAR, WE ARE AT WAR.....

I'M. SO SICK of hearing the WAR DRUMS on FOX and the main stream media while pissing their painties....home of the BRAVE my ass.

And you guys too... get a grip on your fear, for goodness sakes..... WISE decisions on our safety are needed, NOT knee jerk reactions..'..SAME with the people afraid of guns....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

ONLY will lead to '............ drum roll........

The PATRIOT ACT 3, and total control of the internet, and every one having a number with a National then World, I'D required just to breath, or buy or sell.

I'M. SO SICK of hearing the WAR DRUMS on FOX and the main stream media while pissing their painties....home of the BRAVE my ass.

And you guys too... get a grip on your fear, for goodness sakes..... WISE decisions on our safety are needed, NOT knee jerk reactions..'..SAME with the people afraid of guns....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

The PATRIOT ACT 3, and total control of the internet, and every one having a number with a National then World, I'D required just to breath, or buy or sell.
Then I guess Obozo shouldn't have created that mess with his illegal wars in Libya and Syria, huh???

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

If you don't like it, stay home, draw your drapes, and keep the radio and tv off. We'll handle it and protect your punk ass. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.

getting back to the issue of ladies and AK machine guns........ I AM AWED-----
the bitch Tashfeen Malik------with her cute little coy and modest "hijab" wrapped on her islamiette perverted head pumped lead into more than a dozen human beings
in the service of "allah". I have a hard time stepping on a bug

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

Then I guess Obozo shouldn't have created that mess with his illegal wars in Libya and Syria, huh???
you know what Obiwan, just shut up with your partisan, thoughtless, ignorant and downright silly comments.....

This is not about Obama, can you make one single post or come up with one suggestion for a solution or even one criticism without using the word Obama? It is deranged to live life on one word, a person's name..... can't you see that? It's infantile.... truly is...... you've got "smarts" up there, I've seen them..

But you choose not to contribute to real debate and discussions on the issues other than the Obama, Obama, Obama, blame game and nothing else....

the bitch Tashfeen Malik------with her cute little coy and modest "hijab" wrapped on her islamiette perverted head pumped lead into more than a dozen human beings

People here used to think my looking down as I walk was because I was shy or unassertive. No, just don't wanna kill any bugs. They didn't choose to be bugs any more than I chose to be human. But if the roles were reversed, I'd like them to watch where they walk too.

I've noticed many now look down as they walk. I think it caught on. :)

People here used to think my looking down as I walk was because I was shy or unassertive. No, just don't wanna kill any bugs. They didn't choose to be bugs any more than I chose to be human. But if the roles were reversed, I'd like them to watch where they walk too.

I find dimes

I find dimes

Fell for the glued down quarters thing a long time ago. I ignore and assume that's what they are now. :)

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

If you don't like it, stay home, draw your drapes, and keep the radio and tv off. We'll handle it and protect your punk ass. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
:rofl:

Are YOU truly too afraid to leave your home? I'm not afraid to leave my house due to San Bernadino, but you seem to be..... I was not afraid to leave my house after 9/11 either...

I was just more aware of my surroundings.

Look at the strength of the Israeli people who face terrorism every single day, they still celebrate, work, toil, and live life in the open.

I agree your pictures represent what terrorism has expanded to over the last few decades, but what do you think can be done about it other than our intelligence agencies and law enforce ment agencies and ourselves being more aware of it?

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

We are at war. To deny the fact is puerile and ignorant.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

:rofl:

Are YOU truly too afraid to leave your home? I'm not afraid to leave my house due to San Bernadino, but you seem to be..... I was not afraid to leave my house after 9/11 either...

I was just more aware of my surroundings.

Look at the strength of the Israeli people who face terrorism every single day, they still celebrate, work, toil, and live life in the open.

I agree your pictures represent what terrorism has expanded to over the last few decades, but what do you think can be done about it other than our intelligence agencies and law enforce ment agencies and ourselves being more aware of it?

And beneath the surface Israelis are among the most overstressed people on Earth rivaling even the Japanese.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

you know what Obiwan, just shut up with your partisan, thoughtless, ignorant and downright silly comments.....

This is not about Obama, can you make one single post or come up with one suggestion for a solution or even one criticism without using the word Obama? It is deranged to live life on one word, a person's name..... can't you see that? It's infantile.... truly is...... you've got "smarts" up there, I've seen them..

But you choose not to contribute to real debate and discussions on the issues other than the Obama, Obama, Obama, blame game and nothing else....
I DID address the question... If you are so anti-war, then we need leadership that won't totally fuck up and make a war necessary to straighten the mess out.

I can't help it if your blind devotion to Obozo and Hillary (and your refusal to acknowledge their blatantly illegal actions) exposes your partisanship...

But if you find that the truth hurts, so be it...

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

DECLARE WAR in congress or we are NOT at war....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

I DID address the question... If you are so anti-war, then we need leadership that won't totally fuck up and make a war necessary to straighten the mess out.

I can't help it if your blind devotion to Obozo and Hillary (and your refusal to acknowledge their blatantly illegal actions) exposes your partisanship...

But if you find that the truth hurts, so be it...
I'm fine with War, IF AND ONLY IF, congress, both the house and Senate DELARE WAR with 2/3s vote in each house voting YEA, and the president signing the declaration.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

Maybe you should tell Gaddafi and Assad that...

But nice try on excusing Obama for NOT trying to eliminate the threat by exterminating ISIS!!!

My stress and worry begins when you send my husband or my father or my nephew, and all the military, off in to a foreign land fighting a non declared war, without 2/3s support of congress and the nation....

We make bad, half assed decisions in War, IF we don't have our nation's super majority 2/3s support, with both party's support..... our military is in jeopardy without full support.... WAR needs to be declared for a good reason, and our founders knew this.....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

We are in a de facto state of war, declared or not.

My stress and worry begins when you send my husband or my father or my nephew, and all the military, off in to a foreign land fighting a non declared war, without 2/3s support of congress and the nation....

We make bad, half assed decisions in War, IF we don't have our nation's super majority 2/3s support, with both party's support..... our military is in jeopardy without full support.... WAR needs to be declared for a good reason, and our founders knew this.....
In case you forgot, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan WERE approved by Congress, and the Democrats went along with them... Hell, your Idol Hillary even gave a rather interesting speech in the Senate to get the Democrats to vote for the war in Iraq!!! So I assume that those wars were legal...

Now would you care to address Obama's illegal wars in Libya and Syria (which were never approved by Congress)???

Forum List

Back