The new faces of terrorism

My stress and worry begins when you send my husband or my father or my nephew, and all the military, off in to a foreign land fighting a non declared war, without 2/3s support of congress and the nation....

We make bad, half assed decisions in War, IF we don't have our nation's super majority 2/3s support, with both party's support..... our military is in jeopardy without full support.... WAR needs to be declared for a good reason, and our founders knew this.....

How does this affect your 'stress and worry'?

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing the President to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States."
Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

3kQTg0W8.JPG

You've come a long way baby. No longer can we cling to outmoded stereotypes where women are sugar and spice and everything nice. For a long while now, that stereotype has been violently disproven. Female gangs in LA have been described by federal law enforcement as more vicious and violent than their male counterparts. And increasingly, terror groups are using their women to carry out suicide bombings since many still wave women through checkpoints with minimal scrutiny.

3 Muslim terrorists just the other day detonated their suicide vests murdering around 30 people and maimed scores more.

female-suicide-bomber-e1305895559988.png

issue.2012-03-28.2735481175--article.2012-04-10.5571236543.jpeg

Child-Bomber.jpg
Terrible. Women & children.

And yet the Regressive Left goes out of its way to equate Jihadism with modern-day Christianity.

Why would they do such a thing?

Anyone?

Saw the same type pictures 5 to 10 years ago.

WAR WE ARE AT WAR, WAR WAR WAR, WE ARE AT WAR.....

I'M. SO SICK of hearing the WAR DRUMS on FOX and the main stream media while pissing their painties....home of the BRAVE my ass.

And you guys too... get a grip on your fear, for goodness sakes..... WISE decisions on our safety are needed, NOT knee jerk reactions..'..SAME with the people afraid of guns....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

ONLY will lead to '............ drum roll........

The PATRIOT ACT 3, and total control of the internet, and every one having a number with a National then World, I'D required just to breath, or buy or sell.

We are at war. To deny the fact is puerile and ignorant.
DECLARE WAR in congress or we are NOT at war....

We are in a de facto state of war, declared or not.
No, we truly are NOT at war Billy..... we have a security issue at home, we have terrorism full force abroad.....but no war......skirmishes, half ass help for others, weak positions, without a DECLARED war.

I'M. SO SICK of hearing the WAR DRUMS on FOX and the main stream media while pissing their painties....home of the BRAVE my ass.

And you guys too... get a grip on your fear, for goodness sakes..... WISE decisions on our safety are needed, NOT knee jerk reactions..'..SAME with the people afraid of guns....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

The PATRIOT ACT 3, and total control of the internet, and every one having a number with a National then World, I'D required just to breath, or buy or sell.

No, we truly are NOT at war Billy..... we have a security issue at home, we have terrorism full force abroad.....but no war......skirmishes, half ass help for others, weak positions, without a DECLARED war.

The entire civilized world is at war with radical Islam, Care...it's a war that THEY have declared on us! You can play the definition game but that won't change what we face.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

As I said. Puerile and ignorant.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

As I said. Puerile and ignorant.
we've been desensitized to War by calling everything under the Sun war....war on drugs, war on poverty, war on terrorism, war on women......it's simply bull crud propaganda that drives an agenda.....So when a REAL war comes along it will be just the same ole same ole.....

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

The entire civilized world is at war with radical Islam, Care...it's a war that THEY have declared on us! You can play the definition game but that won't change what we face.
then we are facing it from a futile, winless position....

And that's why we need a change of leadership...

It's time to get rid of the idiots who blame terrorism on "Global Warming" ( when they will even admit it exists), and get someone in office that will actually take the fight to the enemy...

No apologies, no ridiculous ROEs, just TOTAL ANNIHILATION!!!!

My stress and worry begins when you send my husband or my father or my nephew, and all the military, off in to a foreign land fighting a non declared war, without 2/3s support of congress and the nation....

We make bad, half assed decisions in War, IF we don't have our nation's super majority 2/3s support, with both party's support..... our military is in jeopardy without full support.... WAR needs to be declared for a good reason, and our founders knew this.....
In case you forgot, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan WERE approved by Congress, and the Democrats went along with them... Hell, your Idol Hillary even gave a rather interesting speech in the Senate to get the Democrats to vote for the war in Iraq!!! So I assume that those wars were legal...

Now would you care to address Obama's illegal wars in Libya and Syria (which were never approved by Congress)???
I don't consider them wars, they are tactical....

And half assed tactical BECAUSE we have not declared war with 2/3s support....So we might as well get out of the M/E as far as I'm concerned...there is no game plan or end game planned so why should we be there like chickens without their heads?

It's time to get rid of the idiots who blame terrorism on "Global Warming" ( when they will even admit it exists), and get someone in office that will actually take the fight to the enemy...

Only congress can DECLARE WAR, with 2/3s voting YEA. Without 2/3s support of the nation, it's not a war worthy of our military dying for.....

Perhaps, and that will remain true so long as Obama and his crew are in power.

WAR WAR WE ARE AT WAR

Go away libtard commie thug loving puke. I am tired of pussies like you and obuthole endangering us. Idiot.

Only congress can DECLARE WAR, with 2/3s voting YEA. Without 2/3s support of the nation, it's not a war worthy of our military dying for.....
Then why did Obungles start TWO illegal wars???

Just answer the question, instead of avoiding it and posting the same drivel...

Forum List

Back