'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

What is racist about it? Sounds more nationalist than anything.
Why is the White House denying he said it?

Probably because he didn't say it would be my guess. You have trotted out the typical "no verifiable source but you should still believe everything we print" bullshit that the NYT is now famous for. Face it dudette, in the world of credibility, the donald, a known liar, has more credibility than the NYT.

And that is truly amazing.

Probably because he didn't say it would be my guess. You have trotted out the typical "no verifiable source but you should still believe everything we print" bullshit that the NYT is now famous for. Face it dudette, in the world of credibility, the donald, a known liar, has more credibility than the NYT.

What's truly amazing, in an ironical kinda way, is that you continue to trot out the Poison the Well fallacy, whining -- three times now --- about NYT having "no verifiable source" and citing it as a "liar" ---- while citing no verifiable source (or any source at all) for that citation.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

When the NYT starts cutting The anonimity bs and starts naming names they might regain some credibility.
And you believe anything Breitbart prints. LOL

The problem with you cupcake is the NYT has been shown to be wrong far more than breitbart. And that's hard.

Reading must be hard too, because this link doesn't go to the New York Times -- it goes to Esquire, which then sub-links to the NYT. And in the source article, nowhere does the NYT describe comments as "racist". Which, I agree, they do not constitute.

They do however constitute yet another demonstration of a closed, fixed mind that wants nothing to do with facts if they get in the way of his own paranoia delusions. And that's the problem and the greater point --- a POTUS who can't be bothered to think and instead runs on his own shallow preconceptions.

There's nothing in the article to be "wrong" or "right". It's a general analysis of Rump's attitude on this issue, using in part a description of a meeting as detailed by some of the participants in it --- while also stating that others in the same meeting did not have the same recollections.

So Poisoning the Well is, once again, not an argument. It's a fallacy.

No, what they demonstrate is a propaganda campaign directed at the POTUS based on nothing but lies. Lies that you faithful progressives lap right up because you so want to believe they are true. It's the same as the bullshit meme pushed out by the progressive media that trump is going to fire mueller. There is ZERO evidence that he has ever said that, but the propagandists are pushing it in a vain effort to discredit the POTUS. And yet, again, you twits believe it.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

When the NYT starts cutting The anonimity bs and starts naming names they might regain some credibility.

The problem with you cupcake is the NYT has been shown to be wrong far more than breitbart. And that's hard.
^^ Bullshit

Yes, you have demonstrated that you are filled to capacity with bullshit. However, the comment I made regarding the NYT is factual. They have been caught repeatedly lying.
Your comment regarding NYT lying more than Breitbart is factual...because you say so? Do you have a link to a study that will verify that?

Point to five lies that breitbart has been busted on. I can find 10 that the NYT has been caught making.

Reading must be hard too, because this link doesn't go to the New York Times -- it goes to Esquire, which then sub-links to the NYT. And in the source article, nowhere does the NYT describe comments as "racist". Which, I agree, they do not constitute.

They do however constitute yet another demonstration of a closed, fixed mind that wants nothing to do with facts if they get in the way of his own paranoia delusions. And that's the problem and the greater point --- a POTUS who can't be bothered to think and instead runs on his own shallow preconceptions.

There's nothing in the article to be "wrong" or "right". It's a general analysis of Rump's attitude on this issue, using in part a description of a meeting as detailed by some of the participants in it --- while also stating that others in the same meeting did not have the same recollections.

No, what they demonstrate is a propaganda campaign directed at the POTUS based on nothing but lies. Lies that you faithful progressives lap right up because you so want to believe they are true. It's the same as the bullshit meme pushed out by the progressive media that trump is going to fire mueller. There is ZERO evidence that he has ever said that, but the propagandists are pushing it in a vain effort to discredit the POTUS. And yet, again, you twits believe it.

I'm "pushing" what now Spunky?

Link? Quote?

What's truly amazing, in an ironical kinda way, is that you continue to trot out the Poison the Well fallacy, whining -- three times now --- about NYT having "no verifiable source" and citing it as a "liar" ---- while citing no verifiable source (or any source at all) for that citation.

Nooooo, it is you who are trying to have it both ways princess. Learn the difference with your fallacy BS.

Link? Quote?

Just look at your siggie, moron.

Link? Quote?

It's cute innit? I love it myself. However far as I know it has no audio. You hear voices or what?

Nooooo, it is you who are trying to have it both ways princess. Learn the difference with your fallacy BS.

Fascinating, since you have seven posts here now not a single one of which has backed up your Well Poisoning ass-ertions.

Link? Quote?

It's cute innit? I love it myself. However far as I know it has no audio. You hear voices or what?

I believe the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" springs to mind, that is only true if you have a brain. Guess that leaves you out.

Even if it's the simple truth what these offhand and informal comments reflect more than anything is Trump's comparatively honest and candid nature as opposed to the vast majority of politicians, most of whom diligently avoid revealing their true feelings about many socially relevant issues. For example, one can only wonder about Obama's personal feelings about many aspects of White society.

365F14DB-EB9E-4AE4-BC2B-44634FB7A40E.png

Another story with an unnamed source not surprising.

Forum List

Back