'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Don't ask me an irrelevant question and I wont answer a question with a question.

You are an illegitimate interlocutor.
Do you have anything relevant to the topic to discuss?

Answer my question, and we’ll discuss.
You would have to demonstrate the questions relevancy before I answer it. I'm not here to answer your random questions.

You're just here to make random ass-sertions that you then run away from any responsibility to back up huh.

What an interesting job that must be. I bet the competition in the hiring process was fierce.
You're the one who can't stick to the topic, not me. You must have no faith in your argument.

Don't ask me an irrelevant question and I wont answer a question with a question.

You would have to demonstrate the questions relevancy before I answer it. I'm not here to answer your random questions.

Stop pretending you are interested in a discussion.
I've discussed this at length. All you did was ask an irrelevant question. Quit being a hypocrite.

You're just here to make random ass-sertions that you then run away from any responsibility to back up huh.

What an interesting job that must be. I bet the competition in the hiring process was fierce.
You're the one who can't stick to the topic, not me. You must have no faith in your argument.

In case you were wondering, what you’re trying to do isn’t working.

I've discussed this at length. All you did was ask an irrelevant question. Quit being a hypocrite.

Answer the question. It’s very simple.

Hey, you're the clown who can't back up his own assertion given a week to work on it.
Tell me more about this "faith in one's argument" shit. :popcorn:

Hey, you're the clown who can't back up his own assertion given a week to work on it.
Tell me more about this "faith in one's argument" shit. :popcorn:
I thoroughly proved my point with links and pictures. You seem to have no rebuttal. I'm not surprised.

How long have you lived in Nigeria? Just answer the question. It's very simple.

Don’t answer a question with a question. Basic rule of discourse.

Well I'm not answering you're idiotic question until you answer it first.

Come back when you grow up and learn how to participate in a discussion.

Come back when you grow up and learn how to participate in a discussion.
Come back when you're ready to actually discuss a topic.

No surprise, coming from Trump.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”

^^^^ This:

africans_2_days_ago.jpg

africa-now-and-then_o_1445003.jpg

Not really.

Africans 4000 years ago

Giza-pyramids.JPG

1280px-Katedr%C3%A1la_sv._Ji%C5%99%C3%AD.jpg

Great_Mosque_of_Djenn%C3%A9_1.jpg

Forum List

Back