'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

You brought up history. See, what happened here is that you pulled something out of your ass without really thinking about it. Then you realized that what you said was kind of stupid. And now you are left to twist yourself into little knots, like saying you were only referring to the past couple of years. Have a nice day.
I've been talking about bringing terrible people with shitty cultures into our country. Why are you so confused? My point is very straight forward.
Yes, I'm sure you are quite versed in Nigerian culture....:rolleyes:
Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.
What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.
Youve lost your mind. Nigeria is notoriously awful. Thats why they are all fleeing that hell hole.
But that's not because of culture, it's because of a poorly run economy leading to too much poverty. So maybe get your xenophobic talking points in order, you are tripping over them.

I've been talking about bringing terrible people with shitty cultures into our country. Why are you so confused? My point is very straight forward.
Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.
What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.
Youve lost your mind. Nigeria is notoriously awful. Thats why they are all fleeing that hell hole.
But that's not because of culture, it's because of a poorly run economy leading to too much poverty. So maybe get your xenophobic talking points in order, you are tripping over them.
Who is running their economy poorly?

Make your point dummy.

Make your point dummy.
Answer the question, Einstein.

Make your point dummy.
No, make your point. Or don't, nobody cares, we get it: you no like foreign people. Good for you. Merry Christmas, my terrified little friend.

Make your point dummy.
No, make your point. Or don't, nobody cares, we get it: you no like foreign people. Good for you. Merry Christmas, my terrified little friend.
I am a foreign person. Black, too. But let's address your logic and leave the personal fantasies out of this.

You say their problem isn't cultural, it's due to a poorly run economy, leading to too much poverty.

The obvious question is, who is running their economy so poorly?

You brought up history. See, what happened here is that you pulled something out of your ass without really thinking about it. Then you realized that what you said was kind of stupid. And now you are left to twist yourself into little knots, like saying you were only referring to the past couple of years. Have a nice day.

How long did you live there?

If the people aren't sucky, why is Nigeria so sucky? Did the local wild life enslave and murder people?

You never established "sucky" at all. You just ipse dixited it. That's exactly why I asked for your level of personal experience in the first place.

You have yet to back up jack shit. You just keep flinging strawmen. That's why you're fleeing your own point.

Largely the oil companies exploiting it.

Another bigot who insists whites are superior to blacks.

Another sentence fragment with no verb, connected to nothing.

Actually the post quoted mentions neither "whites" nor "blacks". Perhaps ewe knead tool earn too reed.

Actually the post quoted mentions neither "whites" nor "blacks". Perhaps ewe knead tool earn too reed.
To insist: verb

Still, not looking good for the good citizens of Nigeria. Allowing those big, bad, ...and yes, superior...oil companies to control their economy while leaving them in poverty.

Still, not looking good for the good citizens of Nigeria. Allowing those big, bad, ...and yes, superior...oil companies to control their economy while leaving them in poverty.

Insists is part of the adjectival phrase. Your subject is collectively the entire sentence. That subject takes no action.

As eye sed, lern hau tu reed.

NOR, even as a fragment, is it relevant to anything anyway, as the post quoted made no reference to people of any color.

Insists is part of the adjectival phrase. Your subject is collectively the entire sentence. That subject takes no action.

NOR, even as a fragment, is it relevant to anything anyway, as the post quoted made no reference to people.
Bigot is the noun, insist the verb.

Yo puedo leer en 4 lenguas. Hablar, tambien.

Y Ud.? :)

NOR, even as a fragment, is it relevant to anything anyway, as the post quoted made no reference to people.

Once AGAIN --- there's no action described. Another "bigot" ---- what? Exists? Even that makes no sense, as --- once AGAIN --- THERE ARE NO PEOPLE REFERENCED IN THE POST QUOTED.

Are ya fucking stupid?

I have not Spanish, although I get it from knowledge of French and Portuguese. But if your facility in any of those is as poor as it is in English, we shouldn't even bother.

Once AGAIN --- there's no action described. Another "bigot" ---- what? Exists? Even that makes no sense, as --- once AGAIN --- THERE ARE NO PEOPLE REFERENCED IN THE POST QUOTED.

Are ya fucking stupid?
There is no action described in your bigoted thinking, either. Thinking and insisting aren't verbs.

BTW, the person referenced is the bigot. :)

How long did you live there?
How would that be relevant to anything? How long did you spend living with the Manson family? I assume you think they arent good people.

I lived in a very poor town when i was a child. I dont remember machete attackers enslaving people.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

This can't possibly be a surprise. After all, we are talking about the Republican Party.
In fact, such statements probably make the base very happy. I don't really see a negative here when it comes to belonging to the GOP. They know who they are.

If the people aren't sucky, why is Nigeria so sucky? Did the local wild life enslave and murder people?

You never established "sucky" at all. You just ipse dixited it. That's exactly why I asked for your level of personal experience in the first place.

You have yet to back up jack shit. You just keep flinging strawmen. That's why you're fleeing your own point.
No, i provided significant evidence. Remember? After that crushing blow, you said you didnt like links! :laugh:

Forum List

Back