'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

'sources'

from a June Oval Office meeting?

and it's just now hitting the news?

th

Uh....exactly which part of any of this does anyone find hard to believe?
Which part of this should we care about?
I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.
Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

When were you last there?
How on earth is that relevant to anything? Were you in Germany during WW2? I'm going to assume you weren't, yet I also assume you have opinions about Nazis.

The Klan, a Democratic organization, hid behind the cross as well. Not in Nigeria, either.

Ah yes the Dixiecrats of the 50s and 60s -- Soon to be Republicans and former party of Racist Roy Moore!

Repeating that old lie? How many Dixiecrats went to the Republican Party? How many went back to the Democratic Party? Can you tell the truth this once?

Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?
If you think you can win a debate by suggesting the US and Nigeria are comparable nation's, you are dumb as shit.

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

To the best of my knowledge Nigeria has no Klan, no Nazis, no David Duke and no Tiki torches.
Nope, they just have slavery, machete wielding madmen and a whole bunch of misery.

No surprise, coming from Trump.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
You had me at "New York Times reports..." :lmao:
See, this is what I am talking about. You love these comments, you love that Trump said them, and you love that Trump is the kind of classles fuck who would say them. Then you whine that this is fake news? It doesnt make any sense.
New York Times isn't fake news, it along with other Leftie news sources has digressed to toilet paper designation. Only idiots like you quote NY times or CNN as legit sources.

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
You had me at "New York Times reports..." :lmao:
See, this is what I am talking about. You love these comments, you love that Trump said them, and you love that Trump is the kind of classles fuck who would say them. Then you whine that this is fake news? It doesnt make any sense.
Yes, not only could Trump get away with shooting someone on 5th Ave., it would guarantee to strengthen his base's support.
Let us know when you have finished reading the fake dossier. You will be quizzed.

Are you feeling a little embarrassed after learning it was nothing more than fake news by a network known for lying to you peeps? :)
He, of course, said every word.
Yeah sure....You and that unnamed source were there when he said it. :rofl:

Are you feeling a little embarrassed after learning it was nothing more than fake news by a network known for lying to you peeps? :)

I'm sure you think so, but there's no proof. Just anonymous allegations put forth by Hillarybot types that we KNOW aren't truthful.

Uh....exactly which part of any of this does anyone find hard to believe?
I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.

How on earth is that relevant to anything? Were you in Germany during WW2? I'm going to assume you weren't, yet I also assume you have opinions about Nazis.

"Nazis" and their deeds are a matter of historical record. And a record that affected millions.

"Huts" an "shit hole" an "sucky people" are not.

So again --- when's the last time you were there? You know, to base these opinions on?

"Nazis" and their deeds are a matter of historical record. And a record that affected millions.

"Huts" an "shit hole" an "sucky people" are not.

So again --- when's the last time you were there? You know, to base these opinions on?
Are you suggesting there isn't a historical record for horrific violence in Nigeria?

If you think you can win a debate by suggesting the US and Nigeria are comparable nation's, you are dumb as shit.

It was probably too deep for you - Merry Christmas! :)

Yeah sure....You and that unnamed source were there when he said it. :rofl:
So, you think he didn't say it? That's a yes/no question.

It was probably too deep for you - Merry Christmas! :)
No, it was just a dumb thing to say, otherwise you would have had a better response than "it's too deep for you".

Forum List

Back