'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Whatever, clueless faggot. :eusa_hand: You haven't made a single post or OP that's true as far as I've seen. Merry Christmas.

Do you get off on calling people faggots or just out trolling for a guy to suck your dick?

I suspect the latter. Merry Christmas Senator Craig! :D

One can only pray you aren't beyond redemption.

Merry Christmas, indoctrinated victim.

Not by region they didn't.

bothcivilrights.jpeg
By party they did. Like I said, Republicans over Democrats.
Such a stupid, tired, debunked line of argument...the party demographics clearly changed because of the CRA...but desperate pseudo-con cacklers (who clearly would have voted against the CRA) have somehow fooled themselves intobthibking everyone is as abjectly ignorant of history as they are...
It's history and doesn't change with party affiliation.
The parties changed. Duh. A history buff you are not.
Lincoln was the first Democratic President. But that was before everyone called timeout and switched sides.

Wrong. democrat fantasy to cover their shame.

Well, he did send Donald a thank you card for that :cool:

Another clueless leftist faggot. You fucks aren't even American. We ain't got time for that here in America.

America is not leftist. Your indoctrinators may have been, hence you are derp, but America is not.

Compared to a neo-confederate, cross-burning, uneducated little racist puke like you, nearly everyone on the planet is "leftist"

Hoo boy! You are wayyyy off the mark.

Hmm, no, you're pretty much a dime a dozen. USMB and any truck stop in flyover country....there's a pile of people just like you littering this country....

I'd like to see your snowflake ass try to "take out the trash" faggot.

I bet you don't even take the garbage out where you live, let alone trying to mess with me.

I take out the trash. It's just a chore.

Ha, I imagine I could just stand still, and your old fat ass would take a big drunken swing, miss, and fall on your face.

Read it again and this time include all the words in the quote..
Who has more aids than any other island in the Caribbean?

Why?

Trump said during a meeting in June that people coming from Haiti "all have AIDS"

He said that in June and it's just now coming out??? How can you believe that?
How can you not believe it? He lies regularly.

By all means show us a SINGLE politician who doesn't lie.

The Klan, a Democratic organization, hid behind the cross as well. Not in Nigeria, either.

The Klan never had a political derivation, either of its iterations. But it did hide behind the cross, and was clearly not in Nigeria.
Of course they didn't. Robert Byrd apologized and made everything right.

Robert Byrd had nothing to do with it and hadn't been born yet. The Klans were founded in 1865 and 1915, by a combined seven people who had no political affiliations. And by the time Byrd ran for any office not only had he quit but the Klan officially didn't exist anyway.

Still waiting for that treatise on how language is a race. Either that or make me a sammich.
I already told you. Let me rephrase.

Go up to a strange black person and say, "Wat it beez, blood? Do my nigga have a light?" Explain to him how accents can't be racist and get back to us on his response.

Are those the lyrics to a gospel song then?

It's not my ass-ertions that languages or accents have races. It's yours. That leaves you the burden of proof.

Word.

STILL no answer.

How 'bout this. Is this accent "racist"?

My ears!! aaauugggh!
hair-fire.gif

Ah yes the Dixiecrats of the 50s and 60s -- Soon to be Republicans and former party of Racist Roy Moore!
A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the CRA than did Democrats. You'll have to change your timeline.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Wrong again, but then you are on a roll.

Actually it was non-Southerners over Southerners. In true bipartisan fashion.

And btw it's "as I said" in English, not "like I said".
Not wrong, right.

Vote totals
Totals are in "YeaNay" format:

• The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
  • Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
  • The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
  • The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).
By party
The original House version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[23]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[22]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Yawn. Done this a thousand times before, including before that Guardian article I just linked and you didn't read.

Such as here:

Once again for the slow readers:

There is a discernible pattern -- but 82% versus 66% doesn't show it. You run for office and end up with either of those numbers, you won. Easily.

I got your pattern right here, Pal -- the one you're so desperately trying to smokescreen:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Non-Southern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Non-Southern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NONSOUTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Non-Southern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Non-Southern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NONSOUTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you can cite polarization. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own and lean on partisan hack bullshit, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

All them numbers is right from your own link btw. Done years ago.

Canard obliterated. /offtopic

And FWIW it was right after this that whiner Strom Thurmond took his balls and went to the unthinkable and joined the RP. Followed by Lott, Helms, Duke and a cast of thousands.

Another clueless leftist faggot. You fucks aren't even American. We ain't got time for that here in America.

America is not leftist. Your indoctrinators may have been, hence you are derp, but America is not.
Compared to a neo-confederate, cross-burning, uneducated little racist puke like you, nearly everyone on the planet is "leftist"

Hmm, no, you're pretty much a dime a dozen. USMB and any truck stop in flyover country....there's a pile of people just like you littering this country....

I bet you don't even take the garbage out where you live, let alone trying to mess with me.

Ha, I imagine I could just stand still, and your old fat ass would take a big drunken swing, miss, and fall on your face.

Now, now, boys. There is plenty of room for you both to be awkward, uncoordinated, and comically incapable of physically defending yourselves. No need to quibble.

Read it again and this time include all the words in the quote..
Who has more aids than any other island in the Caribbean?

Why?

Trump said during a meeting in June that people coming from Haiti "all have AIDS"

He said that in June and it's just now coming out??? How can you believe that?
How can you not believe it? He lies regularly.

By all means show us a SINGLE politician who doesn't lie.

Those ones what are deceased.

The Klan never had a political derivation, either of its iterations. But it did hide behind the cross, and was clearly not in Nigeria.

Robert Byrd had nothing to do with it and hadn't been born yet. The Klans were founded in 1865 and 1915, by a combined seven people who had no political affiliations. And by the time Byrd ran for any office not only had he quit but the Klan officially didn't exist anyway.

Still waiting for that treatise on how language is a race. Either that or make me a sammich.

Go up to a strange black person and say, "Wat it beez, blood? Do my nigga have a light?" Explain to him how accents can't be racist and get back to us on his response.

It's not my ass-ertions that languages or accents have races. It's yours. That leaves you the burden of proof.

Word.

STILL no answer.

My ears!! aaauugggh!
hair-fire.gif

Well they wouldn't offend me, but not much does. Give it a try and see how it flies with your American blacks. They're a much more sensitive people than we are.

A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the CRA than did Democrats. You'll have to change your timeline.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Wrong again, but then you are on a roll.

Actually it was non-Southerners over Southerners. In true bipartisan fashion.

And btw it's "as I said" in English, not "like I said".
Not wrong, right.

Vote totals
Totals are in "YeaNay" format:

• The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
  • Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
  • The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
  • The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).
By party
The original House version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[23]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
The Senate version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[22]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Yawn. Done this a thousand times before, including before that Guardian article I just linked and you didn't read.

Such as here:

Once again for the slow readers:

There is a discernible pattern -- but 82% versus 66% doesn't show it. You run for office and end up with either of those numbers, you won. Easily.

I got your pattern right here, Pal -- the one you're so desperately trying to smokescreen:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Non-Southern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Non-Southern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NONSOUTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Non-Southern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Non-Southern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NONSOUTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you can cite polarization. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own and lean on partisan hack bullshit, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

All them numbers is right from your own link btw. Done years ago.

Canard obliterated. /offtopic

And FWIW it was right after this that whiner Strom Thurmond took his balls and went to the unthinkable and joined the RP. Followed by Lott, Helms, Duke and a cast of thousands.
You can group them however you like. Republicans voted for the CRA in higher percentages than did their Dem counterparts.

Which is to say, a higher percentage of Democrats voted against it than did their Republican counterparts.

Now, now, boys. There is plenty of room for you both to be awkward, uncoordinated, and comically incapable of physically defending yourselves. No need to quibble.
This is pretty much your sweet spot, isnt it? It's when you get into discussions requiring "facts" and "reason" that you sort of fall on your face.

No surprise, coming from Trump.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
You had me at "New York Times reports..." :lmao:
See, this is what I am talking about. You love these comments, you love that Trump said them, and you love that Trump is the kind of classles fuck who would say them. Then you whine that this is fake news? It doesnt make any sense.

Word.

STILL no answer.

My ears!! aaauugggh!
hair-fire.gif

Well they wouldn't offend me, but not much does. Give it a try and see how it flies with your American blacks. They're a much more sensitive people than we are.

They get paid more, per offense, than anyone else.

No surprise, coming from Trump.

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
You had me at "New York Times reports..." :lmao:
See, this is what I am talking about. You love these comments, you love that Trump said them, and you love that Trump is the kind of classles fuck who would say them. Then you whine that this is fake news? It doesnt make any sense.
Yes, not only could Trump get away with shooting someone on 5th Ave., it would guarantee to strengthen his base's support.

This is pretty much your sweet spot, isnt it? It's when you get into discussions requiring "facts" and "reason" that you sort of fall on your face.

For example?

Forum List

Back