'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

'sources'

from a June Oval Office meeting?

and it's just now hitting the news?

th

Uh....exactly which part of any of this does anyone find hard to believe?
Which part of this should we care about?
I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.
Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?
Like I said, no problem at all, if you like having a classless idiot as President. You either care, or you don't. This story doesnt change much.

I've said it before, but you don't deserve to have Robert Johnson in your avatar. He was an American black man and you're a leftist commie faggot.

Uh....exactly which part of any of this does anyone find hard to believe?
I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.
Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?
Like I said, no problem at all, if you like having a classless idiot as President. You either care, or you don't. This story doesnt change much.

I've said it before, but you don't deserve to have Robert Johnson in your avatar. He was an American black man and you're a leftist commie faggot.
And i've said it before...you are a wailing little sissy who sees boogeyman in every puddle...Robert Johnson would spit on a neo-confederate fossil like you, then steal your girlfriend and sell you his records

And i've said it before...you are a wailing little sissy who sees boogeyman in every puddle...Robert Johnson would spit on a neo-confederate fossil like you, then steal your girlfriend and sell you his records

Ho, okay, snowflake. :rolleyes:

Who's the president of the United States?

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

To the best of my knowledge Nigeria has no Klan, no Nazis, no David Duke and no Tiki torches.
They have the Hausa, who actually do modern day damage.

Which reminds me that in 2008 on this very day December 24, the Lord's Resistance Army began its Christmas massacres in northern Congo.

>> The rebels waited until December 24 for the most devastating of their attacks, waiting until people had come together for Christmas festivities, then surrounding and killing them by crushing their skulls with axes, machetes, and large wooden bats.[4]

Media reports indicated that more than 400 people were killed,[1] many of them hacked into pieces,[5] decapitated,[6] or burned alive in their homes.[6] Several people reportedly had their lips cut off as a "warning not to speak ill of the rebels",[7] and two three-year-old girls suffered serious neck injuries when rebels tried to twist their heads off.[4] <<​

Like the Klan, Christianist terrorism. Not Nigeria though.

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

To the best of my knowledge Nigeria has no Klan, no Nazis, no David Duke and no Tiki torches.

Hey now, there were many fine people in Charlottesville

Blood and Soil Baybee!

Charlottesville-Memes.png

Which reminds me that in 2008 on this very day December 24, the Lord's Resistance Army began its Christmas massacres in northern Congo.

>> The rebels waited until December 24 for the most devastating of their attacks, waiting until people had come together for Christmas festivities, then surrounding and killing them by crushing their skulls with axes, machetes, and large wooden bats.[4]

Media reports indicated that more than 400 people were killed,[1] many of them hacked into pieces,[5] decapitated,[6] or burned alive in their homes.[6] Several people reportedly had their lips cut off as a "warning not to speak ill of the rebels",[7] and two three-year-old girls suffered serious neck injuries when rebels tried to twist their heads off.[4] <<​

The Klan, a Democratic organization, hid behind the cross as well. Not in Nigeria, either.

Vladimir Putin.

The Klan, a Democratic organization, hid behind the cross as well. Not in Nigeria, either.

The Klan never had a political derivation, either of its iterations. But it did hide behind the cross, and was clearly not in Nigeria.

The Klan never had a political derivation, either of its iterations. But it did hide behind the cross, and was clearly not in Nigeria.
Of course they didn't. Robert Byrd apologized and made everything right.

Robert Byrd had nothing to do with it and hadn't been born yet. The Klans were founded in 1865 and 1915, by a combined seven people who had no political affiliations. And by the time Byrd ran for any office not only had he quit but the Klan officially didn't exist anyway.

Still waiting for that treatise on how language is a race. Either that or make me a sammich.

Ah yes the Dixiecrats of the 50s and 60s -- Soon to be Republicans and former party of Racist Roy Moore!
A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the CRA than did Democrats. You'll have to change your timeline.

Not by region they didn't.

bothcivilrights.jpeg
By party they did. Like I said, Republicans over Democrats.

Vladimir Putin.

Your disingenuous reply outs you as being the raving snowflake moonbat that you are. You are now dismissed for being irrelevant, and an idiot.

Merry Christmas! If that offends you, GFY.

Robert Byrd had nothing to do with it and hadn't been born yet. The Klans were founded in 1865 and 1915, by a combined seven people who had no political affiliations. And by the time Byrd ran for any office not only had he quit but the Klan officially didn't exist anyway.

Still waiting for that treatise on how language is a race. Either that or make me a sammich.
I already told you. Let me rephrase.

Go up to a strange black person and say, "Wat it beez, blood? Do my nigga have a light?" Explain to him how accents can't be racist and get back to us on his response.

Ah yes the Dixiecrats of the 50s and 60s -- Soon to be Republicans and former party of Racist Roy Moore!
A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the CRA than did Democrats. You'll have to change your timeline.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Wrong again, but then you are on a roll.

Actually it was non-Southerners over Southerners. In true bipartisan fashion.

And btw it's "as I said" in English, not "like I said".

I already told you. Let me rephrase.

Go up to a strange black person and say, "Wat it beez, blood? Do my nigga have a light?" Explain to him how accents can't be racist and get back to us on his response.

Are those the lyrics to a gospel song then?

It's not my ass-ertions that languages or accents have races. It's yours. That leaves you the burden of proof.

Word.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Wrong again, but then you are on a roll.

Actually it was non-Southerners over Southerners. In true bipartisan fashion.

And btw it's "as I said" in English, not "like I said".
Not wrong, right.

Vote totals
Totals are in "YeaNay" format:

• The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
  • Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
  • The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
  • The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).
By party
The original House version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[23]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[22]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[22]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)