'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

'sources'

from a June Oval Office meeting?

and it's just now hitting the news?

th

Uh....exactly which part of any of this does anyone find hard to believe?

You stopped beating your wife?

What I agree with is that (a) "faaaeeerr" is in no way a fucking "Southern" accent, nor is it a "black" one, (b) that the posters I addressed are too fucking stupid to comprehend that idea was planted in their heads by Fox Noise and they were so drunk on their own self-delusion they could not and would not see that obvious fact; (c) that the speaker was CLEARLY citing lyrics and quoting them verbatim, and that those lyrics, the unedited speech, and the singer to which they refer are all EASILY looked up on the internets; and (d) that the assholes with the intellectual capacity of a dysentery-derived diarrhea dump, are using this as a grand deflection from a topic they find inconvenient, since the topic is in no way about Hillary Clinton, gospel songs or James Cleveland.

TO WIT:

That's the degree of abject pig-ignorance I just shot down in a ball of flames. You're welcome.

:Boom2:
Homosexual marriage is illegal in my country.

You're in Belize, amirite?

"Have you stopped beating your wife" is a classic call-out of a loaded or strawman question. Which is what you just did.

The point is, once again, exactly what I stated. And that is blowing up the bullshit myth of "fake accents".

And you're doing the same thing they did, trying to shift the topic because you can't bring yourself to admit defeat on the one that was presented.
Hey, it's your description of what she was doing. I'm asking, by your own description, if that is acceptable to you. Can white people stand up in front of black people and speak in some indiscernible accent the words to a song that is sacred to them? If so, then maybe a few tunes from Porgy and Bess are called for.

Once again for the interminably thick-skulled....

SHE IS NOT AFFECTING ANY ACCENT AT ALL. SHE IS QUOTING SONG LYRICS, VERBATIM, AND DOING SO IN HER OWN NATIVE CHICAGO ACCENT.

Once AGAIN --- just check out the difference in the word "far" between Clinton and Cleveland.

Stop acting like a fucking moron. We already have the poster I quoted to fill that role.
Hey, if you want to pretend Hillary wasn't blatantly pandering to her audience in the most racist way possible (to their approval), then that's on you. If she was or wasn't, it didn't work out too well for her either way.

Once AGAIN trying to steer away from the point of "accent" Which not only was the original moron's point but which well you just went to AGAIN after being proved wrong. Now it's inconvenient again, is it? Way to plan ahead and learn from your own fuckups.

But do regale the class with these bizzaro theories on how accents can be "racist".

You actually think language is a race now?

:dig:

I'm a YUUUUGE Jo Ann Castle fan muthafucka.

Check out that left hand at 0:56
shakehead.gif

Say ain't that you on the dance floor too?

But I didn't say Jo Ann Castle ---- I said Lawrence Welk. The Bubble Guy.

Girl can definitely tickle dem ivories! :D

Holy shit that thing has 88 keys and she's hitting at least 95. :eek:

"Have you stopped beating your wife" is a classic call-out of a loaded or strawman question. Which is what you just did.

The point is, once again, exactly what I stated. And that is blowing up the bullshit myth of "fake accents".

And you're doing the same thing they did, trying to shift the topic because you can't bring yourself to admit defeat on the one that was presented.
Hey, it's your description of what she was doing. I'm asking, by your own description, if that is acceptable to you. Can white people stand up in front of black people and speak in some indiscernible accent the words to a song that is sacred to them? If so, then maybe a few tunes from Porgy and Bess are called for.

SHE IS NOT AFFECTING ANY ACCENT AT ALL. SHE IS QUOTING SONG LYRICS, VERBATIM, AND DOING SO IN HER OWN NATIVE CHICAGO ACCENT.

Once AGAIN --- just check out the difference in the word "far" between Clinton and Cleveland.

Stop acting like a fucking moron. We already have the poster I quoted to fill that role.
Hey, if you want to pretend Hillary wasn't blatantly pandering to her audience in the most racist way possible (to their approval), then that's on you. If she was or wasn't, it didn't work out too well for her either way.

Once AGAIN trying to steer away from the point of "accent" Which not only was the original moron's point but which well you just went to AGAIN after being proved wrong. Now it's inconvenient again, is it? Way to plan ahead and learn from your own fuckups.

But do regale the class with these bizzaro theories on how accents can be "racist".

LOL I never considered her accent and don't care about it. You say it's no accent, but she is definitely talking weird. Again, not that it matters. She lost either way.

White Americans will be happy to know there are no racist accents. Blacks might not find it so funny.

White Americans will be happy to know there are no racist accents. Blacks might not find it so funny.

Correct. Language is not a race.

Go ahead, try to prove that wrong. Seeing as how you're so busy shoveling.

This oughta be cute.

'sources'

th

Which part of this should we care about?
I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.

Correct. Language is not a race.

Go ahead, try to prove that wrong. Seeing as how you're so busy shoveling.

This oughta be cute.
'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

LOL I never considered her accent and don't care about it. You say it's no accent, but she is definitely talking weird. Again, not that it matters. She lost either way.

And once again I quote:

Hey, it's your description of what she was doing. I'm asking, by your own description, if that is acceptable to you. Can white people stand up in front of black people and speak in some indiscernible accent

Who the fuck wrote that? Jo Ann Castle?

'sources'

th

I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.
Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

And once again I quote:

Hey, it's your description of what she was doing. I'm asking, by your own description, if that is acceptable to you. Can white people stand up in front of black people and speak in some indiscernible accent

Who the fuck wrote that? Jo Ann Castle?
In 11/4 time when she was with The Dead.

'sources'

th

Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

When were you last there?

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

By that logic - America is a shit hole. It is the home of Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of Kooks, Nazis, Klansmen and a host of other terrible people. They've attempted to subvert democracy and rule of law by attacking the very institutions that are required for our system of government. Shitty people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

To the best of my knowledge Nigeria has no Klan, no Nazis, no David Duke and no Tiki torches.

I'm a YUUUUGE Jo Ann Castle fan muthafucka.

Check out that left hand at 0:56
shakehead.gif

Say ain't that you on the dance floor too?

But I didn't say Jo Ann Castle ---- I said Lawrence Welk. The Bubble Guy.

Girl can definitely tickle dem ivories! :D

And she's only about 20 years old in that clip too. It just ain't right.

To the best of my knowledge Nigeria has no Klan, no Nazis, no David Duke and no Tiki torches.
They have the Hausa, who actually do modern day damage.

'sources'

th

Actually no. I've seen video of what's really happening over there. The government is fighting Boko Haram.

The leader is decent.

'sources'

th

Like I said, no problem at all, if you like having a classless idiot as President. You either care, or you don't. This story doesnt change much.

Forum List

Back