'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

What is racist about it? Sounds more nationalist than anything.
Why is the White House denying he said it?

Probably because he didn't say it would be my guess. You have trotted out the typical "no verifiable source but you should still believe everything we print" bullshit that the NYT is now famous for. Face it dudette, in the world of credibility, the donald, a known liar, has more credibility than the NYT.

And that is truly amazing.

What's truly amazing, in an ironical kinda way, is that you continue to trot out the Poison the Well fallacy, whining -- three times now --- about NYT having "no verifiable source" and citing it as a "liar" ---- while citing no verifiable source (or any source at all) for that citation.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Hey PogDerp, if he said it in June, why is it only just now being published, hmm?

Because it's not a "current event" ---- it's an illustration of what the analysis is about. The subject of what it's actually about is ongoing; the illustration could be from any time.

Duh. Wun shood lern two reed.

As far as "anonymous sources" let's quit the bullshit game of pretending we never heard of it before. Sources remaining anonymous to protect their own position is as old as journalism itself, and we all know it so cut the crapola. Moreover the same article quotes other anonymous sources disputing the quotes, or at least noting they did not hear them. Shall we ignore those as well? Shall we just accept only the ones we want?

You must be a Lawrence Welk fan, Bubbles.

Family. Not daughters.

But I'm sure the white Haitians will be glad to know he was talking about black Haitians, not the white ones. They must not have the AIDS. :)

Liar - and there are no pure white Euros in Haiti - NONE

The nation is multi-ethnic, home to peoples of different races and ethnic groups. 95% of Haitians are of predominantly African descent. The remaining 5% of the population is primarily mulattoes, Europeans, Asians and Arabs. Hispanic residents in Haiti are mostly Cuban and Dominican.

Bitch - you just made my point. We all know that Haitians are black.
irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Dumb ass........

No surprise, coming from Trump.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
If someone said, "if those white trash rednecks made it to the big city, they would never go back to their trailer parks", you wouldnt bat an eye. No one thinks ALL Africans live in huts, but MANY do. His statement merely implies that they wont want to go back to their shit hole country once they make it here. Do you think that is inaccurate? Of course you dont, and i dont either.

I dont give a shit what your skin color is, if you come from a shit hole, you arent welcome here. Your people clearly suck if your barbaric culture caused your nation to become a cesspool of violence and misery. Why on earth would i want those people anywhere near me? They can fuck off.

If you want an invitation to the US, you better be bringing something we can use. If youre wearing rags, ive got no use for you. Bring a stethoscope and maybe we can talk.

big deal,, but it was OK for Hillary to mock the black accent and Joe Biden reminding blacks that they were just freed, but be careful of the republicans because they wanna put dem back in dem cotton fields?
Please provide links to these assertions. :link:

Your google search engine is broken? Funny mine works great:

And of course Joe Biden's racist comment:

Did Biden slip with 'back in chains' comment? - The Arena | POLITICO.COM

She was quoting. Are you so ignorant?

The drunk bitch wasn't "quoting" she was PANDERING to a bunch of negros with the collective IQ of a piece of Wonder bread. AND SHE KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
She may as well tossed them all a bunch of bananas to ensure their votes.

When aids first made its appearance in the United States in the 80s, the warnings were to avoid gays and Haitans. Both were true.

anyone actually believe that Hillary has never spoken to a crowd of black people using thier own accent? ' Eyes Dont Feel No Ways Tarrrred? Ive come too far! Nobody told me that I am a dumb biootch! And like all of uze black folks out there, I love frahhd chicken and have it for dinner 12 times a week!

You painfully ignorant tools. SMH :itsok:

Does it hurt to actually be this degree of Stupid?

Listen to that pronunciation of the word "far" "Faaerrrh". That's a Chicago twang and it's in NO WAY any degree of "Southern accent" at all. It's glaringly out of place in the quote in fact.

Holy shit do you guys want to go in on a bridge?

Once AGAIN for the synaptically impoverished ---- she's quoting the lyrics of a well-known gospel song ----- which, if you dispense with the Fakes News edit that deliberately cuts it out to pander to you Gullibles, she clearly introduces as such.

Fucking DUH. That's why the audience starts cheering ---- in recognition of the lyrics.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Here's the aforementioned James Cleveland singing the same song with the same lyrics.

Quoting lyrics. Verbatim.

How fucking stupid do you feel after digging yourselves in a hole this deep? Clearly y'all know nothing about "accents", nothing about deceptive video editing, nothing about black music and not a damn thing about credibility.

Y'all got played by Fox Noise and you swallowed it hook line and sinker. And you're still swallowing.
Next time vet your shit.

anyone actually believe that Hillary has never spoken to a crowd of black people using thier own accent? ' Eyes Dont Feel No Ways Tarrrred? Ive come too far! Nobody told me that I am a dumb biootch! And like all of uze black folks out there, I love frahhd chicken and have it for dinner 12 times a week!

Listen to that pronunciation of the word "far" "Feeaarrrh". That's a Chicago twang and it's in NO WAY any degree of "Southern accent" at all. It's glaringly out of place in the quote in fact.

Once AGAIN for the synaptically impoverished ---- she's reciting the lyrics of a well-known (to that audience gospel song ----- which, if you dispense with the Fakes News edit that deliberately cuts it out to pander to you Gullibles, she clearly introduces as such.

Fucking DUH. That's why the audience starts cheering ---- in recognition of the lyrics.

Here's the aforementioned James Cleveland singing the same song with the same lyrics.

How fucking stupid do you feel after digging yourselves in a hole this deep? Clearly y'all know nothing about "accents", nothing about deceptive video editing, nothing about black music and not a damn thing about credibility.

Y'all got played by Fox Noise and you swallowed it hook line and sinker. And you're still swallowing.
Next time vet your shit.

Uhm...yeah. Everyone knew that already. She should've broke into her rendition of a minstrel show Swing Low. You know, out of empathy for the cause.

With a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

Any liberals care to explain away Clintons mocking of blacks in that video I posted or Biden saying they would be put "back in chains?" or since they're liberals its ok for them to be racist?

This may well be the stupidest post you've ever made.

Listen to that pronunciation of the word "far" "Feeaarrrh". That's a Chicago twang and it's in NO WAY any degree of "Southern accent" at all. It's glaringly out of place in the quote in fact.

Once AGAIN for the synaptically impoverished ---- she's reciting the lyrics of a well-known (to that audience gospel song ----- which, if you dispense with the Fakes News edit that deliberately cuts it out to pander to you Gullibles, she clearly introduces as such.

Next time vet your shit.

Uhm...yeah. Everyone knew that already. She should've broke into her rendition of a minstrel show Swing Low. You know, out of empathy for the cause.

Apparently everyone doesn't if they think that glaring Chicago twang is somehow a "black accent".

Of course they don't really think that -- they don't think period. They were told to run with a meme and it never occurred to them to critically examine that meme or that they were being played by Fox Noise like a three-dollar banjo.

What is racist about it? Sounds more nationalist than anything.
Exactly. Racism is stuff he says about Mexicans and Indians.
Because nations are races. lol
Like what the American Indians said SFB's.

If you say the name Pocahontas as a historical figure or in polite conversation, then it's not racist.

But,

If you use it as a slur, then you are racist.

Deny all you want.

I've found that Republicans who use blacks as an avatar are usually leaders of the pack. One guy here used the body of a murdered black child as his Avatar in a way he considered "humerus".

An arm bone? :uhh:

Next time vet your shit.

Apparently everyone doesn't if they think that glaring Chicago twang is somehow a "black accent".

Of course they don't really think that -- they don't think period. They were told to run with a meme and it never occurred to them to critically examine that meme or that they were being played by Fox Noise like a three-dollar banjo.

You agree that white people mimicking black culture is acceptable?

Next time vet your shit.

You stopped beating your wife?

What I agree with is that (a) "faaaeeerr" is in no way a fucking "Southern" accent, nor is it a "black" one, (b) that the posters I addressed are too fucking stupid to comprehend that idea was planted in their heads by Fox Noise and they were so drunk on their own self-delusion they could not and would not see that obvious fact; (c) that the speaker was CLEARLY citing lyrics and quoting them verbatim, and that those lyrics, the unedited speech, and the singer to which they refer are all EASILY looked up on the internets; and (d) that the assholes with the intellectual capacity of a dysentery-derived diarrhea dump, are using this as a grand deflection from a topic they find inconvenient, since the topic is in no way about Hillary Clinton, gospel songs or James Cleveland.

TO WIT:

anyone actually believe that Hillary has never spoken to a crowd of black people using thier own accent?

That's the degree of abject pig-ignorance I just shot down in a ball of flames. You're welcome.

:Boom2:

Last edited:

Next time vet your shit.

That depends, is it in jest, or are they serious?

Yo, playa!

rofl.gif

Next time vet your shit.

Wtf is "black culture"? Banging on drums, booty dancing and dinduing or something?

Forum List

Back