'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

big deal,, but it was OK for Hillary to mock the black accent and Joe Biden reminding blacks that they were just freed, but be careful of the republicans because they wanna put dem back in dem cotton fields?
Please provide links to these assertions. :link:

Anyway, what is the matter with you people. If, and it is an if, it is true that Biden or Clinton said something that was racist, why does that make it okay for Trump to do so? Is this how you raise your children, that if someone else does something, it is okay for them to do it too? If you child's friend takes drugs or robs a mini-mart, it's okay for you child to do it too? That's your ethical base? That's your reasoning? Anything Clinton or Biden or Obama did, as far as being racist or bigoted, Trump can do and do better? That's your moral compass? As long as someone else does it, you're excused from doing it?
All those words and not one decried the racism of Biden and Clinton. Is nationalism
So when he talks about Russia or Britain or China he's also racist.

You should learn what racism is for your New Year's Resolution.
You are not making any sense. You need to learn what racism is. Just mentioning a country isn't racism. Saying everyone in Haiti has AIDS or that everyone in Nigeria lives in a hut: that's racism because it is making a negative generalization about an entire people, all of whom are black.
Being wrong has become your way of life. Nations are not races. There are Asian and white Haitians and Nigerians. Just like America.

You have a lot of work ahead of you this New Year.
Are you intentionally blind to racism or are you really that ignorant?
I know what racism is. And what it isn't. Don't you claim horrible things about Russians? How racist of you.
You must be mentally ill or something. When the entire people of a country are one race, as in China and Haiti, or Nigeria, it is racism. Is that simple enough for you? When during WWII we talked about 'Japs,' that was racist. I see you're grasp of things is pretty elementary.
I just got done telling you there are white Haitians and Nigerians. Nationalities are not races.

You will learn about all this if you follow my advice for the New Year.

anyone actually believe that Hillary has never spoken to a crowd of black people using thier own accent? ' Eyes Dont Feel No Ways Tarrrred? Ive come too far! Nobody told me that I am a dumb biootch! And like all of uze black folks out there, I love frahhd chicken and have it for dinner 12 times a week!

I agree with those members who feel that the Times was irresponsible in publishing such an explosive story based on anonymous sources.
The Times is very happy with its growing digital subscribers, most of whom look to that newspaper as the leader of the "Resistance."
Understandably, the Times wants to please its anti-Trump readers by printing stories that show President Trump in a bad light, whether the "news" is true or false.
Although I like President Trump, I nevertheless would NOT be surprised if he actually said those words.
I agree that those words (if he actually said them) were undiplomatic, but I do NOT consider them "racist."
At most, his alleged words were insensitive and exaggerated.
If he did say those words, those are comments that many people (both conservatives and liberals) say in the privacy of their homes but do not dare say in public.

Sorry, but there is a process by which legitimate journalists from NYT, NBC, WaPo etc release a story based on anonymous sources. If they have 3 or 4 people who were IN THE ROOM and another couple dozen corroborating witnesses who those people TOLD shortly afterward because it bothered them, then THAT is totally legit journalism.

And legitimate news organizations have tightened up the rules in past couple of years.. They require crosschecking all the way up the chain.

Tightening the Screws on Anonymous Sources
ONE TRUMP HATER "was in the room". She has now moved to Duluth to work at a Wendy's.
The AG has been purging the White House of Trump hating seditious LIBs. They are RATS! sneaking around and sniffing underwear.

big deal,, but it was OK for Hillary to mock the black accent and Joe Biden reminding blacks that they were just freed, but be careful of the republicans because they wanna put dem back in dem cotton fields?

Anyway, what is the matter with you people. If, and it is an if, it is true that Biden or Clinton said something that was racist, why does that make it okay for Trump to do so? Is this how you raise your children, that if someone else does something, it is okay for them to do it too? If you child's friend takes drugs or robs a mini-mart, it's okay for you child to do it too? That's your ethical base? That's your reasoning? Anything Clinton or Biden or Obama did, as far as being racist or bigoted, Trump can do and do better? That's your moral compass? As long as someone else does it, you're excused from doing it?
All those words and not one decried the racism of Biden and Clinton. Is nationalism
You are not making any sense. You need to learn what racism is. Just mentioning a country isn't racism. Saying everyone in Haiti has AIDS or that everyone in Nigeria lives in a hut: that's racism because it is making a negative generalization about an entire people, all of whom are black.
Being wrong has become your way of life. Nations are not races. There are Asian and white Haitians and Nigerians. Just like America.

I know what racism is. And what it isn't. Don't you claim horrible things about Russians? How racist of you.
You must be mentally ill or something. When the entire people of a country are one race, as in China and Haiti, or Nigeria, it is racism. Is that simple enough for you? When during WWII we talked about 'Japs,' that was racist. I see you're grasp of things is pretty elementary.
I just got done telling you there are white Haitians and Nigerians. Nationalities are not races.

There are a miniscule number of people who are not black in those countries. They are black dominated countries, no question. A few non-blacks does not make a country a multi-racial society. You're just trying to defend the indefensible.

what will it be next week? Trump was overheard telling a joke that started with "How Many {fill in the blank} does it take to screw in a light bulb"

But how do they get in the light bulb?
or maybe someone will claim that they overheard Trump telling a joke that started with, "Did you hear the one about a Mexican Doctor, A Gay Proctologist and a black cucumber salesman?"

Being wrong has become your way of life. Nations are not races. There are Asian and white Haitians and Nigerians. Just like America.black

There are a miniscule number of people who are not black in those countries. They are black dominated countries, no question. A few non-blacks does not make a country a multi-racial society. You're just trying to defend the indefensible.
So...nationalities are not races. You are already learning and it's not even the New Year.

Here's what he would have had to say to make it a racist statement: "Black Haitians all have AIDS and black Nigerians love to live in huts."

Now is a good time for self-examination. Look deep within yourself and discover why you didn't learn these things in 8th grade geography class.

Your google search engine is broken? Funny mine works great:

And of course Joe Biden's racist comment:

Did Biden slip with 'back in chains' comment? - The Arena | POLITICO.COM

So...nationalities are not races. You are already learning and it's not even the New Year.

Here's what he would have had to say to make it a racist statement: "Black Haitians all have AIDS and black Nigerians love to live in huts."

Now is a good time for self-examination. Look deep within yourself and discover why you didn't learn these things in 8th grade geography class.
You are an idiot.

What is racist about it? Sounds more nationalist than anything.
Why is the White House denying he said it?

Probably because he didn't say it would be my guess. You have trotted out the typical "no verifiable source but you should still believe everything we print" bullshit that the NYT is now famous for. Face it dudette, in the world of credibility, the donald, a known liar, has more credibility than the NYT.

And that is truly amazing.

What's truly amazing, in an ironical kinda way, is that you continue to trot out the Poison the Well fallacy, whining -- three times now --- about NYT having "no verifiable source" and citing it as a "liar" ---- while citing no verifiable source (or any source at all) for that citation.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Hey PogDerp, if he said it in June, why is it only just now being published, hmm?

"Anonymous sources say PogDerp attends gay bars bi-weekly"

You are an idiot.
I know the difference between black people and land areas, though. :)

Any liberals care to explain away Clintons mocking of blacks in that video I posted or Biden saying they would be put "back in chains?" or since they're liberals its ok for them to be racist?

You are an idiot.
"95% of Haitians are of predominantly African descent." Wiki
Haiti is NOT a multi-racial society.

Nigeria is pretty much 100% black.There isn't even any data on race in Nigeria because it is so obviously a black country.

Accept it: Trump's comments were RACIST.

Last edited:

You are an idiot.
"95% of Haitians are of predominantly African descent." Wiki
Haiti is NOT a multi-racial society.
Neither is it a race. Haiti is a country.

Any liberals care to explain away Clintons mocking of blacks in that video I posted or Biden saying they would be put "back in chains?" or since they're liberals its ok for them to be racist?
What I would like you to respond to is why your moral compass is that if someone else does it, then it is excused? Why is that the case? That's always your excuse for Trump's behavior. Someone else did it, so he can do it and be excused. His behavior is acceptable; anything questionable is overlooked because someone, somewhere did something similar in the past. That's your reasoning. Is that how you raise your children? Is that your moral compass?

She wasn't mocking them. She was talking with a southern accent. It's like JFK saying "Ich bin ein Berliner." If she was being offensive, why were they cheering?

The thing about Biden is not a link to him saying something, it is a discussion. Provide evidence he said what you assert he said.

Last edited:
You are an idiot.

Aha Aba most certainly is. First of all, the lie about how "all Haitians have AIDS" was debunked years ago.

With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an appoximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49),

And of course, the racial demographics of Haiti are as follows:

The nation is multi-ethnic, home to peoples of different races and ethnic groups. 95% of Haitians are of predominantly African descent. The remaining 5% of the population is primarily mulattoes, Europeans, Asians and Arabs. Hispanic residents in Haiti are mostly Cuban and Dominican.

Time for America's "Haitian Divorce" from racist and bigot Donald J Trump

Forum List

Back