'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Our anonymous sources allege that Obama went to a racist church for 20 years, volunteered to work for Louis Farakahn and said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin because Obama is a racist a asshole.

Not in modern history
Really, professor? You sure about that? Because you just said something really stupid and wrong there, so I'm going to give you a chance to recant.
Why don't you name the thing the US has done that compares to Boko Haram?
Haha....so, when you referenced "history", you meant only the last few years. Haha, ok. Sure pal.
What relevance would older history have on people living today? Are there people from the 1800s trying to immigrate here? If we are bringing in people from the past with a time machine, I don't want them here either.

Not in modern history
Really, professor? You sure about that? Because you just said something really stupid and wrong there, so I'm going to give you a chance to recant.
Haha....so, when you referenced "history", you meant only the last few years. Haha, ok. Sure pal.
What relevance would older history have on people living today? Are there people from the 1800s trying to immigrate here? If we are bringing in time machine people from the past, I don't want them here either.
You brought up history. See, what happened here is that you pulled something out of your ass without really thinking about it. Then you realized that what you said was kind of stupid. And now you are left to twist yourself into little knots, like saying you were only referring to the past couple of years. Have a nice day.

Not in modern history
What relevance would older history have on people living today? Are there people from the 1800s trying to immigrate here? If we are bringing in time machine people from the past, I don't want them here either.
You brought up history. See, what happened here is that you pulled something out of your ass without really thinking about it. Then you realized that what you said was kind of stupid. And now you are left to twist yourself into little knots, like saying you were only referring to the past couple of years. Have a nice day.
I've been talking about bringing terrible people with shitty cultures into our country. Why are you so confused? My point is very straight forward.

traditional-african-huts-2101991.jpg

I've been talking about bringing terrible people with shitty cultures into our country. Why are you so confused? My point is very straight forward.
Yes, I'm sure you are quite versed in Nigerian culture....:rolleyes:

Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.

I suppose, in the big picture, not much. We already know Trump is a classless, ignorant idiot with the depth of thought of a 9 year old. So this is like reading a news story that water is wet. To the Trumpkins, this is exactly what they like about him.
Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

When were you last there?
How on earth is that relevant to anything? Were you in Germany during WW2? I'm going to assume you weren't, yet I also assume you have opinions about Nazis.

"Nazis" and their deeds are a matter of historical record. And a record that affected millions.

"Huts" an "shit hole" an "sucky people" are not.

So again --- when's the last time you were there? You know, to base these opinions on?
Are you suggesting there isn't a historical record for horrific violence in Nigeria?

I'm not 'suggesting' anything. I'm questioning what you're suggesting about "shitholes" and "sucky people".

I've known a few Nigerians and none of them could be described as "sucky". I've come across various and impressive aspects of "Nigerian culture" (actually "Nigeria" is a political unit so there's no such thing, but e.g. Yoruba culture) that can in no way be described as "shitty". So I'm waiting for your basis.

Nigeria is a shit hole. It's the home of Boko Haram and a host of other terrible people. They ruined their country because they are sucky people. Sucky people deserve to be made fun of, so what's the problem?

How on earth is that relevant to anything? Were you in Germany during WW2? I'm going to assume you weren't, yet I also assume you have opinions about Nazis.

"Nazis" and their deeds are a matter of historical record. And a record that affected millions.

So again --- when's the last time you were there? You know, to base these opinions on?
Are you suggesting there isn't a historical record for horrific violence in Nigeria?

I'm not 'suggesting' anything. I'm questioning what you're suggesting about "shitholes" and "sucky people".

I've known a few Nigerians and none of them could be described as "sucky". I've come across various and impressive aspects of "Nigerian culture" (actually "Nigeria" is a political unit so there's no such thing, but e.g. Yoruba culture) that can in no way be described as "shitty". So I'm waiting for your basis.
There you go.

Nigeria

No surprise, coming from Trump.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Sources say that Trump said Haitian visa holders “all have AIDS” and Nigerians live in “huts.”
Are you feeling a little embarrassed after learning it was nothing more than fake news by a network known for lying to you peeps? :)
He, of course, said every word.
Yeah sure....You and that unnamed source were there when he said it. :rofl:
So, you think he didn't say it? That's a yes/no question.
These crooked so called news organizations can't be trusted with anything they say. Most of them decided to jump the shark during the election and have only gotten worse. Nothing Trump does or says will ever be deemed good or positive by them.

Fact: AIDS is prevalent in Haiti and Trump was probably questioning the wisdom of blindly letting in large groups of Haitians, which will therefore infect Americans with this disease. Why expose the oubliette to this unnecessary risk? That is a positive and shows leadership, except in the mind of insane Leftists.

There you go.

Nigeria

I'm not interested in links. I can get all the links I want; if desired I can find links claiming Elvis is still alive, shot JFK, and went to live on planet Krypton.

I asked you for your basis for characterizing an entire country as a "shithole" and its entire population as "sucky". As well as a reference to "shitty cultures". Tell the class what you've actually SEEN to back that up --- not some shit you figured out how to cherrypick off the internets.

What's wrong with a president trying to protect his people. Only rabid insane anti-American Leftwing nut-jobs will object to this. Once again the crooked media spreads lies and fake news in order to demonize the president.

HIV/AIDS in Haiti - Wikipedia

HIV/AIDS in Haiti

Despite improvements in decreasing HIV adult prevalence in Haiti, Haiti still remains one of the most HIV infection nations in the Caribbean.
With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an appoximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49),

Haiti has
the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region and its HIV prevelance is rate is among the highest percentage-wise in the Caribbean.

There you go.

Nigeria

I'm not interested in links. I can get all the links I want; if desired I can find links claiming Elvis is still alive, shot JFK, and went to live on planet Krypton.

I asked you for your basis for characterizing an entire country as a "shithole" and its entire population as "sucky". As well as a reference to "shitty cultures". Tell the class what you've actually SEEN to back that up --- not some shit you figured out how to cherrypick off the internets.
If the people aren't sucky, why is Nigeria so sucky? Did the local wild life enslave and murder people?

There's a few losers on here who could stand to take a lesson from this man.

Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.
What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.

What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.
Youve lost your mind. Nigeria is notoriously awful. Thats why they are all fleeing that hell hole.

Forum List

Back