'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

Yes, I'm sure you are quite versed in Nigerian culture....:rolleyes:
Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.
What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.
Youve lost your mind. Nigeria is notoriously awful. Thats why they are all fleeing that hell hole.

How long did you live there?
How would that be relevant to anything? .....

What's your answer?

Yes, it's very easy to see what kind of place it is. Google can give you all the information you need, with videos and pictures included.

Isn't that the way you form your opinions on Trump? I assume you have never even met him. Am I right? If I am, then your last post was really stupid.
What is stupid is comparing drawing an opinion of who Trump is, based on what he says, to thinking you have any understanding of Nigerian culture from google. Which, of course, you never actually did. You know nothing about it and never checked. You simply vomited whatever sounded good to you.
Youve lost your mind. Nigeria is notoriously awful. Thats why they are all fleeing that hell hole.

What's your answer?
I already gave it. Have YOU been there?

What's your answer?
I already gave it. ....

No, you didn't.

What is what? Nigeria? Its a place of horrors.....

How long did YOU live there?

Don’t answer a question with a question.
Don't ask me an irrelevant question and I wont answer a question with a question.

You are an illegitimate interlocutor.
Do you have anything relevant to the topic to discuss?

Don't ask me an irrelevant question and I wont answer a question with a question.

Are you still running away from your own bullshit, while denying it's sitting there?

I asked you the same question last week. You ran away then too.

Not in modern history
Really, professor? You sure about that? Because you just said something really stupid and wrong there, so I'm going to give you a chance to recant.
Why don't you name the thing the US has done that compares to Boko Haram?

The easy answer of course would be something like the Klan, or the Army of God. But the flaw in both is that the "US" didn't do those things any more than "Nigeria" did Boko Haram.

Dig dig dig :dig:

Answer my question, and we’ll discuss.

'The New York Times' Reports that Trump Made Blatantly Racist Statements About Immigrants

This can't possibly be a surprise. After all, we are talking about the Republican Party.
In fact, such statements probably make the base very happy. I don't really see a negative here when it comes to belonging to the GOP. They know who they are.

Doesn't matter anyway since the New York Times said no such thing. The headline is bogus bullshit.

You would have to demonstrate the questions relevancy before I answer it. I'm not here to answer your random questions.

You would have to demonstrate the questions relevancy before I answer it. I'm not here to answer your random questions.

You're just here to make random ass-sertions that you then run away from any responsibility to back up huh.

What an interesting job that must be. I bet the competition in the hiring process was fierce.

Stop pretending you are interested in a discussion.

Forum List

Back