The Nine Circles of Hell for the Democratic Front-Runner

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
If you were asked what sins the current contender for the presidency of the United States of America, Joe Biden, has committed, what circle of hell would you place him in ???

dantes-inferno-21-638.jpg

If you put the "current" President in a circle of sins - What circle(s) would you put him in? It would be too many for us to post! We Democrats would have to write a book or a novel. He[emoji854]

If you were asked what sins the current contender for the presidency of the United States of America, Joe Biden, has committed, what circle of hell would you place him in ???

Are you going to lock up Biden like you locked up Hillary? Your Biden fantasies is a pretty pathetic response to Trump`s criminality. You`re embarrassing yourself with this crap.

Are you going to lock up Biden like you locked up Hillary? Your Biden fantasies is a pretty pathetic response to Trump`s criminality. You`re embarrassing yourself with this crap.

No, we will let him trade his testimony against Obama for his freedom.

Which one is the hottest?

The 8th Circle is considered the hottest by Hellologists.

The 9th or lowest division of hades is a frozen lake.

Well in that case, I hope Biden brings his ice skates and one of the runners breaks off.

I think McCain could have answered your question: I'm sure he knows by now.

The only thing about the dead is good or nothing. LIVE political rascals - just another pair of shoes. It is a matter of civic duty and honor.

At this stage I would say Biden belongs in Arkham!

THAT resort is NOT for him !

This is the RIGHT place for him for all his political and moral sins, including sponsoring of killings of Slavs in Donbass:
visit-azkaban-prison.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-26_19-59-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-26_19-59-28.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

If 35% of blacks vote for Trump, 2020 is officially over, no matter who the democrats put up.
Democrats only win when they get those 300,000 to 0 precincts.

If 35% of blacks vote for Trump, 2020 is officially over, no matter who the democrats put up.
Democrats only win when they get those 300,000 to 0 precincts.

Yes, the fact that African Americans are leaning toward the President is "symptomatic" .... This segment of voters is also beginning to see the GENUINE moral of the so-called "democrats." All the democrats have to do is to drag out the impeachment process as long as possible - in six months the social base the democratic base will “dissolve” like gelatin in warm water :)))

As a Catholic, I can say that Biden, wo also claims to be a Catholic, is an evil within the Church. The things the Church teaches is evil, he embraces, just like Pelosi and all other Catholic Democrats. They are anti-Christ. Gay marriage, abortion, you name it. He, and they, are evil incarnate

As a Catholic, I can say that Biden, wo also claims to be a Catholic, is an evil within the Church. The things the Church teaches is evil, he embraces, just like Pelosi and all other Catholic Democrats. They are anti-Christ. Gay marriage, abortion, you name it. He, and they, are evil incarnate

I despise the Jews who, because of the political conjuncture, renounce the faith of their ancestors. I am talking about Biden. Do not take it personally. By the way, look closely into his face - to what extend he has a so-called "diabolical" face, as we know it from movies and horror dreams...

Forum List

Back