The Nomenklatura Would Be Proud!

Rather than complain and cry and snivel about schools go get your teaching degree and help make the change you so desire.

My favorite CRT in the public school story is the one from the wealthiest school district in the USA, in Silicon Valley. The district is 95% Asian and the evil CRT loons were telling their kids they were oppressed.

Rather than complain and cry and snivel about schools go get your teaching degree and help make the change you so desire.

How about this: get lost.
Ducking and running from a point you can't address seriously? What happened to "Ooooh, I got you boyeeeee!"? You have become all touchdown dance and no touchdown. Be better.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.

I offer a valid solution and you offer get lost. Why the hostility. I'm simply pointing out a possibility. I'm not going anywhere btw. If you want change you need to go into the classrooms and make it happen. There are openings all over.

Ducking and running from a point you can't address seriously? What happened to "Ooooh, I got you boyeeeee!"? You have become all touchdown dance and no touchdown. Be better.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.
You are still celebrating losing. Go visit something in the real world like I told you before embarrassing yourself further. Have some self respect.

Still waiting for proof of the OP's claim that exist in education curriculum. If none is posted we can assume it was all LIES, per usual..
You're gonna assume it's all a lie regardless. There are examples nationwide of the Marxist agenda being pushed in government education. How about the teacher fired for saying that a biological born male or female cannot change their sex.

You are still celebrating losing. Go visit something in the real world like I told you before embarrassing yourself further. Have some self respect.

I posted 30 examples of the 'real world.''

Get back to me as soon as you've 'visited' all of those.

I posted 30 examples of the 'real world.''

Get back to me as soon as you've 'visited' all of those.
How do you come by this hostility toward logic?

I have been in schools, many schools, all over the world. I work in schools every day. All I’m asking you to do is to somehow summon up the courage to obtain the tiniest bit of actual real world experience, but that seems to terrify you beyond all reason. I hate to say this, but it is really starting to look like you are an intellectual coward and a committed enemy of logic. This does not need to be. You can be better than this. Just try a little bit.

Comparing ALL students in America with carefully selected cohorts from other countries is not an accurate measure.

Those are selected on the basis of the product your cohorts 'produce,' and the comparison is an embarrassment.

Good job missing the point.

Bad job missing the point, and even worse doing a disservice to America in support of government schools.
So, when are you going to visit some schools and talk to some teachers and sit in on some classes as I have told you to many times now? I’m starting to get the feeling that you were avoiding this very simple and obvious opportunity to check your little Google stories for yourself. You’re not afraid of something, are you?

When will you be making your visit to this school?

"Florida parents outraged by school's 'White advantage' statement

Florida parents say the board's pledge promotes racism rather than dismantling it​

In a mission statement posted to the board’s website, it vowed to eliminate racism and systems of inequity, but Florida parents have argued the statement is at odds with their intended goal.

"Your statement is dividing us, and it incites racism," mother of two, Jessica Martinez, told board members Wednesday, according to The Palm Beach Post.

The statement says the board is committed to "dismantling structures rooted in white advantage and transforming our system by hearing and elevating under-represented voices, sharing power, recognizing and eliminating bias, and redistributing resources to provide equitable outcomes."

"Equity, as you are calling it, is a political view and it is racist," Amanda Silvestri told the board. "None of this despicable, political, racist nonsense should be pushed on innocent children and has absolutely no business being taught in schools," she added."

Heartwarming to see how far ahead of you and the rest of the deniers of school indoctrination over education.

1624971055713.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back