The Northeast cities

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I know one thing...... as soon as I left the big city up in the northeast, all my problems disappeared.... and I will never help anybody ever again.
Anytime somebody asks me for help again, I am going to tell them to go fuck themselves.

I love how ever since I left the inner city northeast, all my problems magically disappeared.

No more motherfucker wanting to kill me or rob me.
No more welfare bum who spends his welfare checks at the bar influencing the kids.
No more poag who devises everything under the sun to accuse me of.

No more idiots on the street corners standing there like popsicles until somebody they don't like comes along.

No more big fat 300 pound retards, who like to throw kids, and leave them lucky to be intact.

No more being unemployed either.
:)

So guess what ?

The northeast can go fuck themselves.

I know one thing...... as soon as I left the big city up in the northeast, all my problems disappeared.... and I will never help anybody ever again.
Anytime somebody asks me for help again, I am going to tell them to go fuck themselves.

I love how ever since I left the inner city northeast, all my problems magically disappeared.

No more welfare bum who spends his welfare checks at the bar influencing the kids.

No more idiots on the street corners standing there like popsicles until somebody they don't like comes along.

No more big fat 300 pound retards, who like to throw kids, and leave them lucky to be intact.

So guess what ?

Sounds like someone who failed in the big city.

So guess what ?

Sounds like your problems were about you, not geography, loser.

Forum List

Back