The NSA did the hacking

It's all just speculation by everyone. Both sides.

Except one has proof and the other is speculation. So yeah, same thing.
What's the proof? Show me.

I'll ask you the same thing then. How do expect someone to show you classified information?
Then how do you know there is proof?
He doesn't. CC is a liar. Common knowledge I thought

Why are the trumputins so desperate to support Russia?
Please let us know when 17 national security agencies say NSA did the hacking.
So sez the guy that sez 300 electoral votes mean nothing.
I never said they meant nothing. I said trump lied about having the largest winning majority in decades. Having as many as he had means he won the election, it just doesn't mean he won by a landslide the way he lies about.

I'll ask you the same thing then. How do expect someone to show you classified information?
And I'll give the same question back. So how do you know there is proof?

Because it was presented to Congress for the last year. Now, I was gracious to answer first. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

The reasoning makes sense. Seriously, why would the Russians wast time hacking the DNC? On the other hand, it has been suggested before that HRC isn't that well liked. She's know for treating underlings like shit and given her blunders with Syria, Benghazi, etc. there are some that don't want to see her anywhere near the White House. Seems more plausible than the Russians hacking the DNC.

Ya gotta admire the chutzpah of the right, who rigorously insisted the words, "the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa," were completely true, despite never being proven to this day -- now demanding proof of claims made by 17 intelligence agencies.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Because it was presented to Congress for the last year. Now, I was gracious to answer first. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you asked me for information that you yourself can't describe how to get it. Got it.

Anyone did it but Russia makes sense. Russia must be defended at all costs.
Sarcasm aside... The Russian intelligence would've been far smarter than whoever did the hacking. Why? Because dozens of damning emails were released from Hillary and NOT ONE was released from Trump, damning or not. This suggests a childish oversight of "impartial reporting" and instead clearly points to directed sabotage while not even trying to hide that fact.

Ergo, I smell Trump himself behind the hacking; or a proxy he put up to it taking instructions from him, himself. That's how juvenile the "job" was..

The theory is not too far fetched. The scientists at NASA are working on fake global warming data since Hussein grounded the Shuttles and the redundant so-called "intelligence" agencies don't have much to do since there are no more secrets. The National Security Adviser is arguably the top of the intelligence network and Bill Clinton's NSA was nothing but a freaking hack who became a thief and ended up shoving National Archives documents down his pants allegedly to cover up Bill Clinton's negligence and/or crimes prior to 9-11. He needn't have bothered because the criminal enterprise known as the main stream media wasn't even curious enough about what he took to freaking ask him what the hell he was doing.

The theory is not too far fetched.

You think that means the CIA is lying because you came up with a theory and added "is not too far fetched"

I'll take the word of the intel agencies over your half cocked theories anyday.

Forum List

Back