The NSA did the hacking

What's the proof? Show me.

I'll ask you the same thing then. How do expect someone to show you classified information?
And I'll give the same question back. So how do you know there is proof?

Because it was presented to Congress for the last year. Now, I was gracious to answer first. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you asked me for information that you yourself can't describe how to get it. Got it.

If you don't know what it is, how do you know it proves anything?

I'll ask you the same thing then. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

Because it was presented to Congress for the last year. Now, I was gracious to answer first. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

So you asked me for information that you yourself can't describe how to get it. Got it.

Right back at you. Except my reasoning is based on the intel briefings congress have already had. Your assessment ignores those meetings and opts for the more effective stance of "who knows?"

The intel agencies know and so does congress.

It's all just speculation by everyone. Both sides.

Except one has proof and the other is speculation. So yeah, same thing.

Except it wasn't and when Congress ask them just this week for evidence and to brief them the agencies REFUSED to show up.

Really PROOF? Trot it out, all we have is words from people that will not even show Congress the supposed proof.

They won't show it to CONGRESS which HAS the clearance. Dumb ass.

Perhaps you can explain why they won't show it to Congressman cleared for any level of classification?

Is it suspicious if they didn't? Would you exonerate them if they did?

No it is isn't.

One side's position is unanimously supported by American Intelligence agencies, the other is pulling shit out of their ass.

There is no equivalency.
Santa Clause is supported by billions of clueless children. Your point is moot

Equating American intelligence agencies to clueless children...nice.

Want another shot at this one?

No it is isn't.

One side's position is unanimously supported by American Intelligence agencies, the other is pulling shit out of their ass.

There is no equivalency.
Santa Clause is supported by billions of clueless children. Your point is moot

You're saying our intel agencies are like children who are clueless and believe anything.

That's weird. We know why children believe in Santa...I'm not quite sure you know why 17 agencies agree. Is it because we see "You've been hacked by Russia, Charlie Brown" every year?

Maybethe NSA are like children believing in Santa because Russia committing cyber espionage stories have been around for hundreds of years starting in the 1800's by Dutch settlers?

Well the NSA are famous for spying on world leaders. Just a couple of years back they were busted for spying on 122 world leaders including Angela Merkel and a myriad of corporations.

So why not throw their hat in the ring too? Although I do lean more to one of those 122 world leaders or the global corporations getting some form of payback for the NSA spying.

The theory is not too far fetched.

You think that means the CIA is lying because you came up with a theory and added "is not too far fetched"

I'll take the word of the intel agencies over your half cocked theories anyday.
We know the DOJ was corrupted to protect Hillary. Grand juries and subpoenas were refused.

The FBI was compromised as we saw because anyone watching the hearing whom isn't brain dead could tell that indictments were warranted.

So would anyone believe anything coming out of the Obama CIA? It's clearly politically based.

Right back at you. Except my reasoning is based on the intel briefings congress have already had. Your assessment ignores those meetings and opts for the more effective stance of "who knows?"

The intel agencies know and so does congress.
I can't say the NSA doing the hacking is a fact. It's speculation that fits.

How do you know what was in the intel briefings? Were you there?

Uh, it isn't "speculation," special one. It's a fact that Russia hacked the DNC emails and wanted to sway the election to Donald Putin.
No. It's a wish by the liberals whom can't own up to the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate and is trying to blame everyone and everything but her.

Forum List

Back