The NSA did the hacking

The theory is not too far fetched.

You think that means the CIA is lying because you came up with a theory and added "is not too far fetched"

I'll take the word of the intel agencies over your half cocked theories anyday.
We know the DOJ was corrupted to protect Hillary. Grand juries and subpoenas were refused.

We dont know that but you saying so you seem to think means something...Like Micheal Flynn you mean.

The FBI was compromised as we saw because anyone watching the hearing whom isn't brain dead could tell that indictments were warranted.

Saying "anyone with a brain" isnt a substitution for facts. Like Micheal Flynn you mean?

So would anyone believe anything coming out of the Obama CIA? It's clearly politically based.

How about the CIA and 16 other agencies? How about Lindsey Graham? How many people will you attempt to destroy to defend Russia?

Because it was presented to Congress for the last year. Now, I was gracious to answer first. How do expect someone to show you classified information?

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you asked me for information that you yourself can't describe how to get it. Got it.

If you don't know what it is, how do you know it proves anything?

Right back at you. Except my reasoning is based on the intel briefings congress have already had. Your assessment ignores those meetings and opts for the more effective stance of "who knows?"

The intel agencies know and so does congress.
I can't say the NSA doing the hacking is a fact. It's speculation that fits.

How do you know what was in the intel briefings? Were you there?

How do you know the moon exists? Have you been there?

The theory is not too far fetched.

You think that means the CIA is lying because you came up with a theory and added "is not too far fetched"

I'll take the word of the intel agencies over your half cocked theories anyday.
We know the DOJ was corrupted to protect Hillary. Grand juries and subpoenas were refused.

We dont know that but you saying so you seem to think means something...Like Micheal Flynn you mean.

The FBI was compromised as we saw because anyone watching the hearing whom isn't brain dead could tell that indictments were warranted.

Saying "anyone with a brain" isnt a substitution for facts. Like Micheal Flynn you mean?

So would anyone believe anything coming out of the Obama CIA? It's clearly politically based.

How about the CIA and 16 other agencies? How about Lindsey Graham? How many people will you attempt to destroy to defend Russia?
The corruption of the DOJ and FBI means that under Obama what they say is deemed political and not credible. They are political organizations or they wouldn't be getting involved in this.

What was presented exactly and why is the CIA refusing to meet with congress about it?

So you asked me for information that you yourself can't describe how to get it. Got it.

Right back at you. Except my reasoning is based on the intel briefings congress have already had. Your assessment ignores those meetings and opts for the more effective stance of "who knows?"

I have seen pictures of it. Have you seen the pictures of the proof regarding Russians being involved?

I have seen pictures of it. Have you seen the pictures of the proof regarding Russians being involved?

So why are you requiring me having to be in the room before believing our Intel Agencies and several republicans?

It does make sense, and there's far more evidence of it than there is to support the Russia claim (which is none).
Let me get this straight.

Our intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked the DNC, but you are choosing to bleev a story which was just made up out of whole cloth instead.

Here's the best part. You are choosing to bleev this just now made up story because...wait for iiiiiit...you say there is no evidence for the Russian hacking.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Thank you for once again demonstrating the profound stupidity and incredible gullibility of Trump's Chumps. Anyone anywhere can make up ANYTHING and you will bleev it if it aligns with your completely empty philosophy.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

And yet these agencies REFUSED to provide their supposed evidence to Congress. I wonder why?

And yet these agencies REFUSED to provide their supposed evidence to Congress. I wonder why?

If they didnt would that be suspicious? If they did would that exonerate them?

So why are you requiring me having to be in the room before believing our Intel Agencies and several republicans?
You don't. Once again, what exactly is the proof?

You don't. Once again, what exactly is the proof?

Dude, its like because you dont have it you dont believe it from anyone. This is impossible. First you ask what evidence, then you ask was I there, then you say I dont have to be there but you want the classified information.

The information being in your hand wouldnt suddenly make you stop questioning. In your hand has nothing to do with true or false.

It does make sense, and there's far more evidence of it than there is to support the Russia claim (which is none).

Our intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked the DNC, but you are choosing to bleev a story which was just made up out of whole cloth instead.

Here's the best part. You are choosing to bleev this just now made up story because...wait for iiiiiit...you say there is no evidence for the Russian hacking.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Thank you for once again demonstrating the profound stupidity and incredible gullibility of Trump's Chumps. Anyone anywhere can make up ANYTHING and you will bleev it if it aligns with your completely empty philosophy.

If there was any truth to the Russian hacking story they would be briefing Congress on it. Why don't they show them the evidence?

Answer: They don't HAVE any evidence, they just want the ELECTORS to THINK they have evidence in the hopes that they will cast their votes for Hillary instead of Trump on Dec. 19. That's the only guarantee they have of staying out of prison.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

If there was any truth to the Russian hacking story they would be briefing Congress on it. Why don't they show them the evidence?

Answer: They don't HAVE any evidence, they just want the ELECTORS to THINK they have evidence in the hopes that they will cast their votes for Hillary instead of Trump on Dec. 19. That's the only guarantee they have of staying out of prison.

I'll ask again: If they don't brief Congress, is that suspicious? If they do brief Congress will that exonerate them?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I'll ask again: If they don't brief Congress, is that suspicious? If they do brief Congress will that exonerate them?
Depends on what they say. What they provide. if there is REALLY evidence why won't they show it to Congress, failure to brief tells me they have none and this is a political ploy engineered by Obama and his appointees.

It's all just speculation by everyone. Both sides.

Uh, it isn't "speculation," special one. It's a fact that Russia hacked the DNC emails and wanted to sway the election to Donald Putin.
No. It's a wish by the liberals whom can't own up to the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate and is trying to blame everyone and everything but her.

No, it's a FACT confirmed by government intelligence officials and the president himself. Deal with it.

Uh, it isn't "speculation," special one. It's a fact that Russia hacked the DNC emails and wanted to sway the election to Donald Putin.
No. It's a wish by the liberals whom can't own up to the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate and is trying to blame everyone and everything but her.

No, it's a FACT confirmed by government intelligence officials and the president himself. Deal with it.
It's not a fact. It's political spin.

It's not a fact. It's political spin.

Got evidence, fruitcake? Post EVIDENCE from a RELIABLE SOURCE -- or GTFO.

It's speculation. We will never really know. My speculation is NSA

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

A briefing could consist of them simply repeating the claim but not showing the evidence, so no, it would not necessarily exonerate them. If they show proof, that would be different but if they had proof they would have already shown it.

Forum List

Back