🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuclear Option

Do it to it. The damage to the Senate as an institution has been done. And we use it to get the rest of Trumps nominations through anyway. So let’s use it for everything.
I have always been of the mind that kicking liberals around gets GOP candidates way more votes than cowering to them.
Do this and guarantee a majority...which is all we will need.

Exactly.

no he won't

Grahamnesty is a no and so is McCain

this option is DOA before it even gets started

Horseshit. This all ends TODAY if he does it. And nobody is talking about "amnesty"...residency but no citizenship.
Residency opens the citizenship door.

Some subsequent DimCrap Administration will help them to walk through that door, if the American People aren't careful.

You don't really believe that anybody sane over the age of 10 buys into that 'residency but no citizenship' $hit you're shovelin', do you?

Some subsequent DimCrap Administration will help them to walk through that door, if the American People aren't careful.

You don't really believe that anybody sane over the age of 10 buys into that 'residency but no citizenship' $hit you're shovelin', do you?

I don't shovel shit, boy. Feel free to keep walkin when you see my threads here on out.

I don't shovel shit, boy. Feel free to keep walkin when you see my threads here on out.
Incorrect.

You are, indeed, shoveling $hit, when you try to sell the 'residency but no citizenship' shell-game as a long-term state of affairs, rather than a foot-in-the-door for DimWits to leverage later.

Lighten up, Princess.

You are, indeed, shoveling $hit, when you try to sell the 'residency but no citizenship' shell-game as a long-term state of affairs, rather than a foot-in-the-door for DimWits to leverage later.

Lighten up, Princess.

Kiss my ass, homo. But seeing as how you're a fucking idiot, the legislation giving them residency can be specifically written that they never be granted citizenship. We have their names and addresses and it's a simple procedure. Now crawl back under the rock you came out of.

Lighten up, Princess.

Kiss my ass, homo. But seeing as how you're a fucking idiot, the legislation giving them residency can be specifically written that they never be granted citizenship. We have their names and addresses and it's a simple procedure. Now crawl back under the rock you came out of.
You tell 'em, sweet cheeks...
shades_smile.gif

Once you open the door a crack, the DimWits will overturn your precious legislation and undo what you've done, the next time they regain power...

Now, would you like to stop $hitting all over your thread, or do you have more idiotic commentary still to be vomited out?

Lighten up, Princess.

You tell 'em, sweet cheeks...
shades_smile.gif

Once you open the door a crack, the DimWits will overturn your precious legislation and undo what you've done, the next time they regain power...

Now, would you like to stop $hitting all over your thread, or do you have more idiotic commentary still to be vomited out?

Wow, that's a two way street...dumbass.

The nuclear option would still be in place if that idiot McConnel hadn't given it up. The democrats put it in place once already. Of course they will do it again. I think they only did it for things outside the budget but screw it. Go all in.

Actually now that I think about it more. Use the nuclear option to wipe out DACA if that rule is still in place. Then what are you going to do dems?

Lighten up, Princess.

It won't be long before the dems hand them citizenship. You know that. They can't have these foreign voters sidelined for elections so for now they will just make sure they get to stay in country. Later they will determine it's cruel not to let them vote for their own interests.

Those were protest votes from hardliners about deficit spending and punks like Graham who bend over for hustlers like Schumer. If Mitch goes nuclear he'll get 50 votes with Pence as the tie-breaker.

no he won't

So would Collins, Paul, Flake, and McCain.

Now the cucks want to use the nuclear option so Trump can send the federal debt to even higher record levels.

Their claims about being conservatives are forever destroyed.

Now the cucks want to use the nuclear option so Trump can send the federal debt to even higher record levels.

How is not keeping DACA in place going to send our debt higher?

Those were protest votes from hardliners about deficit spending and punks like Graham who bend over for hustlers like Schumer. If Mitch goes nuclear he'll get 50 votes with Pence as the tie-breaker.

no he won't

McCain is dying. McSally will take his seat.
I think she is about to win Flake's seat

How is not keeping DACA in place going to send our debt higher?
You mean to tell me your propaganda outlets have not told you that the reason the government is shut down is because the GOP has run out of money and needs to borrow more from China?

Why am I not surprised?

You see, if there was money in the Treasury, we would not have this showdown. The Democrats would have ZERO leverage.

Instead, the GOP has been INCREASING our deficits ever since they got control of the purse strings. Trump ran up a massive deficit last year.

And you parroting rubes were not told about this by your hack media? Hmmmm...

To keep the government going, the Republican Congress has to BORROW MONEY.

Borrow money from our enemies.

I can't believe you tards do not know this basic fact!

Actually, I can believe it.

The Republicans want to borrow more money from our enemies.

The Democrats want amnesty for Dreamers.

Simple. As. That.

Not one single pseuedocon has complained about Trump's deficit spending.

Not. One.

Ever.

The stench of hypocrisy is overpowering.

And now the government has run out of money again. This is not the first time this has happened since Trump took office.

But your hack media outlets have failed to tell you that.

I really don't understand why the pseudocons keep getting back in line to have their piss cups refilled.

I don't understand how these cucks could possibly bleev they are conservatives.

Forum List

Back