🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuclear Option

You mean to tell me your propaganda outlets have not told you that the reason the government is shut down is because the GOP has run out of money and needs to borrow more from China?

Why am I not surprised?

You see, if there was money in the Treasury, we would not have this showdown. The Democrats would have ZERO leverage.

Instead, the GOP has been INCREASING our deficits ever since they got control of the purse strings. Trump ran up a massive deficit last year.

And you parroting rubes were not told about this by your hack media? Hmmmm...
I seem to remember this same budget dance over the last eight years with obie as well. Did you really expect with resistance at every turn Trump would fix this in a year?
Trump has INCREASED the deficit, and then he asked for ADDITIONAL spending, which Congress finally refused.

Don't give me some made up bullshit that Trump is trying to fix the problem. :lol:

What's more, you tards seem to bleev that we can keep adding more debt to the national credit card without making bigger payments!

After all, Trump and the GOP just passed a tax "reform" bill which LOWERS your credit card payments ont he national debt, thereby insuring our debt will increase by another $1.5 trillion!

When Obama enacted a one trillion dollar stimulus bill, the pseudocons screamed and screamed and said it was bad for the economy. The Dow then rose 300 percent, and not one of them ever started a topic as the Dow hit record levels.

Not one!

Now Trump enacts a trillion and a half dollar stimulus, and suddenly massive debt is GOOD for the economy!

I guess that extra half a trillion dollars of debt made all the difference.

Yeahhhhh...
Do you honestly not see the difference here? I get you're all worked up after an eight year slumber
Fuck you, hypocrite. I've been talking about the debt and how to pay if off since I have come to this forum.

YOU are the hypocrites in this picture.

No? Then show me where you have complained about the GOP INCREASING our deficits since they took over the purse strings. Show me where you have complained about Trump's massive deficit.

Go ahead.

Who gives a fuck when the spending is going in the right places to get rid of illegals like you and drive up wages ..

Wages have increased?

Throw enough pork and perqs at a couple of borderline Dims, and they'll jump on-board, too...

The Art of the Deal...

You don't even need to do that for the Senate Rats up for election in Trump states but I guess a little sugar wouldn't hurt.....tell them Trump won't come and campaign against them if they play ball.
Trump did his magic in Alabama, I ask him to do the same in other states. Lol

And you idiot Jones voted for Trump, how fucking stupid are you?

Alabama Dem Doug Jones votes with GOP on spending bill to avoid shutdown
Lol he knew his vote won't matter. Still defeated the pedophile who was backed by Trump.

But he backed Trump like Moore did read it and weap..

Alabama Dem Doug Jones votes with GOP on spending bill to avoid shutdown

I seem to remember this same budget dance over the last eight years with obie as well. Did you really expect with resistance at every turn Trump would fix this in a year?
Trump has INCREASED the deficit, and then he asked for ADDITIONAL spending, which Congress finally refused.

Don't give me some made up bullshit that Trump is trying to fix the problem. :lol:

What's more, you tards seem to bleev that we can keep adding more debt to the national credit card without making bigger payments!

After all, Trump and the GOP just passed a tax "reform" bill which LOWERS your credit card payments ont he national debt, thereby insuring our debt will increase by another $1.5 trillion!

When Obama enacted a one trillion dollar stimulus bill, the pseudocons screamed and screamed and said it was bad for the economy. The Dow then rose 300 percent, and not one of them ever started a topic as the Dow hit record levels.

Not one!

Now Trump enacts a trillion and a half dollar stimulus, and suddenly massive debt is GOOD for the economy!

Yeahhhhh...
Do you honestly not see the difference here? I get you're all worked up after an eight year slumber
Fuck you, hypocrite. I've been talking about the debt and how to pay if off since I have come to this forum.

No? Then show me where you have complained about the GOP INCREASING our deficits since they took over the purse strings. Show me where you have complained about Trump's massive deficit.

Go ahead.

Who gives a fuck when the spending is going in the right places to get rid of illegals like you and drive up wages ..

Wages have increased?

Kick your illegal ass out and they will :)

Not one!

Yeahhhhh...

Go ahead.

Wages have increased?

Kick your illegal ass out and they will :)

So they haven't?

How is it possible the tards are angry about the shutdown but don't know it is because the government has run out of money!?!?!

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? HOW DID THEY GET THAT DUMB?!?!?

How is it possible the tards are angry about the shutdown but don't know it is because the government has run out of money!?!?!

Extreme partisans are not capable of thinking.

You are a little cry baby every one knows it even Kat knows it

You are a little cry baby every one knows it even Kat knows it

Kat refuses to change your stinky diapers when you are throwing a temper tantrum
on here g5000

Grow the fuck up...

They aren't increasing the debt.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god. It's true! You actually are unaware the GOP and Trump have increased the deficit since taking over!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.
You had eight years of raising taxes and spending borrowed money on shit companies like Solyndra and what happened? Oh yeah, the debt increased and the economy didn't.

The only way we can bring this debt down is by letting the economy increase. Lowering taxes has achieved this every single time. And it will work again.

Now, the only question that remains is will the government pay that debt down or will we spend more because we have more? That's where you need to focus. Not on how much taxes people are paying or who pays more than the next guy. Let the economy build and then control the spending on the other end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god. It's true! You actually are unaware the GOP and Trump have increased the deficit since taking over!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.
You had eight years of raising taxes and spending borrowed money on shit companies like Solyndra and what happened? Oh yeah, the debt increased and the economy didn't.

The only way we can bring this debt down is by letting the economy increase. Lowering taxes has achieved this every single time. And it will work again.

Now, the only question that remains is will the government pay that debt down or will we spend more because we have more? That's where you need to focus. Not on how much taxes people are paying or who pays more than the next guy. Let the economy build and then control the spending on the other end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

When has lowering taxes lowered the debt?

This may come as a foreign concept for you but do realize the governments budget is only set for a certain amount of money over a certain amount of time? The government "runs out of money" at the end of every budget cycle. That's what a budget is.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Lowering taxes has always increased revenue to the government. It's worked every time. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if the government will actually pay off this debt? Or will they spend even more because they have more? That is the key.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Lowering taxes has always increased revenue to the government. It's worked every time. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if the government will actually pay off this debt? Or will they spend even more because they have more? That is the key.

Has it? Under Reagan the debt was tripled. How do you know the spending didn't increase revenue?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Have we ever seen it before? In the history of the USA when the UE was at full employment?

Never

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Has it? Under Reagan the debt was tripled. How do you know the spending didn't increase revenue?
Under Reagan the tax revenues increased massively. If you want to say government spending increased the revenue why didn't the revenue increase under high tax democrat presidents exponentially?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

We were in a mini recession, unemployment was like 7%

Forum List

Back