🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuclear Option

They aren't increasing the debt.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god. It's true! You actually are unaware the GOP and Trump have increased the deficit since taking over!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.
You had eight years of raising taxes and spending borrowed money on shit companies like Solyndra and what happened? Oh yeah, the debt increased and the economy didn't.

The only way we can bring this debt down is by letting the economy increase. Lowering taxes has achieved this every single time. And it will work again.

Now, the only question that remains is will the government pay that debt down or will we spend more because we have more? That's where you need to focus. Not on how much taxes people are paying or who pays more than the next guy. Let the economy build and then control the spending on the other end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

When has lowering taxes lowered the debt?
Lowering taxes has always increased revenue to the government. It's worked every time. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if the government will actually pay off this debt? Or will they spend even more because they have more? That is the key.

Has it? Under Reagan the debt was tripled. How do you know the spending didn't increase revenue?

Reagan destroyed the Soviet union now didn't he?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god. It's true! You actually are unaware the GOP and Trump have increased the deficit since taking over!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.
You had eight years of raising taxes and spending borrowed money on shit companies like Solyndra and what happened? Oh yeah, the debt increased and the economy didn't.

The only way we can bring this debt down is by letting the economy increase. Lowering taxes has achieved this every single time. And it will work again.

Now, the only question that remains is will the government pay that debt down or will we spend more because we have more? That's where you need to focus. Not on how much taxes people are paying or who pays more than the next guy. Let the economy build and then control the spending on the other end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Lowering taxes has always increased revenue to the government. It's worked every time. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if the government will actually pay off this debt? Or will they spend even more because they have more? That is the key.

Has it? Under Reagan the debt was tripled. How do you know the spending didn't increase revenue?

We were in a mini recession, unemployment was like 7%
We were in recession for eight years. The media tried to sell it as a boom but nobody actually experienced it outside government. Now things are ramping up and they are desperate to inform us rubes life was better paying higher taxes and the government knows best. By this time November the dems will be fucked.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Yeah, kinda on the side of making the economy so good even Clinton couldn't fuck it up for a while.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

Under Reagan the tax revenues increased massively. If you want to say government spending increased the revenue why didn't the revenue increase under high tax democrat presidents exponentially?

Who are you counting as a high tax democrat? When have tax cuts increased revenue without huge increases in spending?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

HOLY SHIT!

Wow.

The Soviet Union destroyed itself. I don't see what that has to do with debt, spending and revenue.

The Soviet Union destroyed itself. I don't see what that has to do with debt, spending and revenue.

Revisionist history much, child?

Reality, child.

Reagan gave an unsustainable economic model?

Reality, child.

Says the child who didn't know about tipper

Under Reagan the tax revenues increased massively. If you want to say government spending increased the revenue why didn't the revenue increase under high tax democrat presidents exponentially?

Who are you counting as a high tax democrat? When have tax cuts increased revenue without huge increases in spending?
Every democrat is a high tax democrat. That's not unknown to anyone. Tax cuts have increased economic activity and resulted in higher revenues every time they have been implemented. Also not an unknown.

The spending is the issue. Will democrats and republicans actually keep the spending at or near current levels for the next three years? If they do the deficit will drop. If they don't...

Reagan saved America tard.

Reality, child.

I didn't? You seem to just make thing up child.

You are aware Reagan wasn't even president when the Soviet Union dissolved right?

Because of debt, spending and revenue. Are you really this stupid?

Reality, child.

You are aware Reagan wasn't even president when the Soviet Union dissolved right?

He set in motion you retard ..

It sustained for 30 years.

Every democrat is a high tax democrat. That's not unknown to anyone. Tax cuts have increased economic activity and resulted in higher revenues every time they have been implemented. Also not an unknown.

The spending is the issue. Will democrats and republicans actually keep the spending at or near current levels for the next three years? If they do the deficit will drop. If they don't...

Tax cuts did? Or did all that spending? Tripling the debt is a lot of economic activity. Show me when tax cuts have ever increased revenue without increases in spending.

It sustained for 30 years.

Which is not very long when it comes to countries.

Reality, child.

So you going to tell us know that Bush Sr. Did it numb nuts?

Who are you fooling child?

Reality, child.

He set in motion you retard ..

Sure he did.

Reality, child.

So you going to tell us know that Bush Sr. Did it numb nuts?

Who are you fooling child?

Like I already said, the Soviet Union destroyed itself. They had an unsustainable economic model. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back