🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuclear Option

Now the cucks want to use the nuclear option so Trump can send the federal debt to even higher record levels.

Their claims about being conservatives are forever destroyed.
How is not keeping DACA in place going to send our debt higher?
You mean to tell me your propaganda outlets have not told you that the reason the government is shut down is because the GOP has run out of money and needs to borrow more from China?

Why am I not surprised?

You see, if there was money in the Treasury, we would not have this showdown. The Democrats would have ZERO leverage.

Instead, the GOP has been INCREASING our deficits ever since they got control of the purse strings. Trump ran up a massive deficit last year.

And you parroting rubes were not told about this by your hack media? Hmmmm...
I seem to remember this same budget dance over the last eight years with obie as well. Did you really expect with resistance at every turn Trump would fix this in a year?

By using it, we can get $20B for the Wall
Mexico is paying for the wall, remember?

You mean to say Trump lied to you? Say it ain't so!

Get the 60 votes tampon squad member they can throw tariffs on Mexico to pay for the wall...why are you such a cry baby?
Hey, can you show me a single post in the past year where you called out the GOP or Trump for their massive deficit spending?

I'll wait here.

Throw enough pork and perqs at a couple of borderline Dims, and they'll jump on-board, too...

The Art of the Deal...

You don't even need to do that for the Senate Rats up for election in Trump states but I guess a little sugar wouldn't hurt.....tell them Trump won't come and campaign against them if they play ball.
Trump did his magic in Alabama, I ask him to do the same in other states. Lol

Get the 60 votes tampon squad member they can throw tariffs on Mexico to pay for the wall...why are you such a cry baby?[/QUOTE]
Hey, can you show me a single post in the past year where you called out the GOP or Trump for their massive deficit spending?

I'll wait here.[/QUOTE]

What are you taking Jake the fakes place on here to become the bigger bitch then he was...

download (2).jpeg

Now the cucks want to use the nuclear option so Trump can send the federal debt to even higher record levels.

You mean to tell me your propaganda outlets have not told you that the reason the government is shut down is because the GOP has run out of money and needs to borrow more from China?

Why am I not surprised?

You see, if there was money in the Treasury, we would not have this showdown. The Democrats would have ZERO leverage.

Instead, the GOP has been INCREASING our deficits ever since they got control of the purse strings. Trump ran up a massive deficit last year.

I seem to remember this same budget dance over the last eight years with obie as well. Did you really expect with resistance at every turn Trump would fix this in a year?
Trump has INCREASED the deficit, and then he asked for ADDITIONAL spending, which Congress finally refused.

Don't give me some made up bullshit that Trump is trying to fix the problem. :lol:

What's more, you tards seem to bleev that we can keep adding more debt to the national credit card without making bigger payments!

After all, Trump and the GOP just passed a tax "reform" bill which LOWERS your credit card payments ont he national debt, thereby insuring our debt will increase by another $1.5 trillion!

When Obama enacted a one trillion dollar stimulus bill, the pseudocons screamed and screamed and said it was bad for the economy. The Dow then rose 300 percent, and not one of them ever started a topic as the Dow hit record levels.

Not one!

Now Trump enacts a trillion and a half dollar stimulus, and suddenly massive debt is GOOD for the economy!

I guess that extra half a trillion dollars of debt made all the difference.

Yeahhhhh...

What are you taking Jake the fakes place on here to become the bigger bitch then he was...

So you can't do it, eh? You and Tom Horn can't find where you whined about Trump's deficit spending.

Gee, what a surprise. Not.

Throw enough pork and perqs at a couple of borderline Dims, and they'll jump on-board, too...

The Art of the Deal...

You don't even need to do that for the Senate Rats up for election in Trump states but I guess a little sugar wouldn't hurt.....tell them Trump won't come and campaign against them if they play ball.

And you idiot Jones voted for Trump, how fucking stupid are you?

Alabama Dem Doug Jones votes with GOP on spending bill to avoid shutdown

Get the 60 votes tampon squad member they can throw tariffs on Mexico to pay for the wall...why are you such a cry baby?

I'll wait here.

So you can't do it, eh? You can't find where you whined about Trump's deficit spending.

Gee, what a surprise. Not.[/QUOTE]

You are a God damn cry baby.....

The pseudocons love big spending. Love, love, love it.

They love it so much, they want the nuclear option so the GOP and Trump can take our debt to even higher record levels.

That's why I call them pseudo-conservatives.

They are as fake as it gets. They don't give a flying fuck about the debt.

Why am I not surprised?

Trump has INCREASED the deficit, and then he asked for ADDITIONAL spending, which Congress finally refused.

Don't give me some made up bullshit that Trump is trying to fix the problem. :lol:

What's more, you tards seem to bleev that we can keep adding more debt to the national credit card without making bigger payments!

After all, Trump and the GOP just passed a tax "reform" bill which LOWERS your credit card payments ont he national debt, thereby insuring our debt will increase by another $1.5 trillion!

When Obama enacted a one trillion dollar stimulus bill, the pseudocons screamed and screamed and said it was bad for the economy. The Dow then rose 300 percent, and not one of them ever started a topic as the Dow hit record levels.

Not one!

Now Trump enacts a trillion and a half dollar stimulus, and suddenly massive debt is GOOD for the economy!

Yeahhhhh...
Do you honestly not see the difference here? I get you're all worked up after an eight year slumber but do you not understand the difference between flat out spending a trillion with no net gain to actually letting people keep their own earnings letting them spend it and pay taxes on that at a corporate and personal level? Obie's debt was pure debt, no return. Trumps lowering of taxes isn't pure debt, it will benefit all of us and result in higher tax collections.

The Republicans have run out of other people's money and want to borrow more from our enemies.

The Democrats want amnesty for Dreamers.

Simple. As. That.

The Art of the Deal...

You mad because I knew Jones would? I called it....

The Art of the Deal...

Lol he knew his vote won't matter. Still defeated the pedophile who was backed by Trump.

Why am I not surprised?

Not one!

Yeahhhhh...
Do you honestly not see the difference here? I get you're all worked up after an eight year slumber
Fuck you, hypocrite. I've been talking about the debt and how to pay if off since I have come to this forum.

YOU are the hypocrites in this picture.

No? Then show me where you have complained about the GOP INCREASING our deficits since they took over the purse strings. Show me where you have complained about Trump's massive deficit.

Go ahead.

The Republicans have run out of other people's money and want to borrow more from our enemies.

The Democrats want amnesty for illegals.

Simple. As. That.

What's this stupid shit Jake the fake sock?

Just call on the feds they will print more money

Why am I not surprised?

Not one!

Yeahhhhh...
Do you honestly not see the difference here? I get you're all worked up after an eight year slumber
Fuck you, hypocrite. I've been talking about the debt and how to pay if off since I have come to this forum.

No? Then show me where you have complained about the GOP INCREASING our deficits since they took over the purse strings. Show me where you have complained about Trump's massive deficit.

Go ahead.
They aren't increasing the debt. Lowering taxes to stimulate economic activity increases the tax revenue. If obie had done that eight years ago the stupid pant suit pig would be president today.

Simple fact. Trump and the Republicans have run out of other people's money.

There would not be a shutdown if this was not true.

The pseudocon propaganda outlets have not informed the parroting rubes of this simple fact.

They only parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

The Tard Herd is kept forever in everlasting ignorance so they move to and fro at the command of their masters.

Why am I not surprised?

Not one!

Yeahhhhh...

Go ahead.

Who gives a fuck when the spending is going in the right places to get rid of illegals like you and drive up wages ..

Why am I not surprised?

Not one!

Yeahhhhh...

Go ahead.

Republican only care about debt when they can blame a dem for it.

Forum List

Back