🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuclear Option

Under Reagan the tax revenues increased massively. If you want to say government spending increased the revenue why didn't the revenue increase under high tax democrat presidents exponentially?

Who are you counting as a high tax democrat? When have tax cuts increased revenue without huge increases in spending?
Every democrat is a high tax democrat. That's not unknown to anyone. Tax cuts have increased economic activity and resulted in higher revenues every time they have been implemented. Also not an unknown.

The spending is the issue. Will democrats and republicans actually keep the spending at or near current levels for the next three years? If they do the deficit will drop. If they don't...

Tax cuts did? Or did all that spending? Tripling the debt is a lot of economic activity. Show me when tax cuts have ever increased revenue without increases in spending.
How high is your credit card debt? Let's consider your credit card payments as taxes for this discussion. What you're telling me is the more you spend on your credit card the better your life will be and somehow you will make more than what your credit card payments will cost. So your credit card debt can go to millions and yet you'll never have to pay that off and just by spending at the mall you'll get a large enough return on what you bought it will eventually pay off the debt owed.

How does that make any sense?

Your are telling me we will have more money with a wage decrease. That's not how it works.

So tell us how more money equals you to get more crack rocks to burn? And post on messages boards?

I can tell it easy

Who are you counting as a high tax democrat? When have tax cuts increased revenue without huge increases in spending?
Every democrat is a high tax democrat. That's not unknown to anyone. Tax cuts have increased economic activity and resulted in higher revenues every time they have been implemented. Also not an unknown.

The spending is the issue. Will democrats and republicans actually keep the spending at or near current levels for the next three years? If they do the deficit will drop. If they don't...

Tax cuts did? Or did all that spending? Tripling the debt is a lot of economic activity. Show me when tax cuts have ever increased revenue without increases in spending.
How high is your credit card debt? Let's consider your credit card payments as taxes for this discussion. What you're telling me is the more you spend on your credit card the better your life will be and somehow you will make more than what your credit card payments will cost. So your credit card debt can go to millions and yet you'll never have to pay that off and just by spending at the mall you'll get a large enough return on what you bought it will eventually pay off the debt owed.

I'm not sure how you are making any sense. When the government spends, lots of that spending goes to companies. Those companies then pay more in taxes. Revenue increases.

Now show me when tax cuts have ever increased revenue without increases in spending.
Please. By all means explain to me how the government can hand a company some money and somehow at the end of the year that company will pay more in taxes than what the government give them. If that were true then the obvious choice for all of us to live in paradise is everyone just start a business and the government should give us all a million bucks and by the end of the year we all would be paying so much in taxes life will be gold.

You lower taxes for healthy companies and they grow, hiring more people, producing more product and then the government taxes that increased production at a lower rate but with much more base taxes which results in more revenue than just hammering the company itself until it can't pay it.

You're not really good at math are you.

Then show me when revenue has ever increased without increases in spending. I can show you when tax increases balanced the budget.

I'm not sure how you are making any sense. When the government spends, lots of that spending goes to companies. Those companies then pay more in taxes. Revenue increases.

Now show me when tax cuts have ever increased revenue without increases in spending.

Show me where we ever did this before?

Show me where child, we ever in the history of the United States cut taxes when we were not in a depression or recession?

Show me when a tax cut ever increased revenue without great increases in spending. Only time I have seen a balanced budget was under Clinton, I don't recall him cutting taxes.

Dot.com you moron

Yes Clinton did have a really strong economy and he didn't cut taxes. And we got a balanced budget. Reagan cut taxes and tripled the debt. hmmmmm

Lmfao....your an idiot

Your are telling me we will have more money with a wage decrease. That's not how it works.

So tell us how more money equals you to get more crack rocks to burn? And post on messages boards?

I can tell it easy

Awe the child is back, cute.

Show me where we ever did this before?

Show me where child, we ever in the history of the United States cut taxes when we were not in a depression or recession?

Show me when a tax cut ever increased revenue without great increases in spending. Only time I have seen a balanced budget was under Clinton, I don't recall him cutting taxes.

Dot.com you moron

Yes Clinton did have a really strong economy and he didn't cut taxes. And we got a balanced budget. Reagan cut taxes and tripled the debt. hmmmmm

Lmfao....your an idiot

I see children don't like facts.

Please. By all means explain to me how the government can hand a company some money and somehow at the end of the year that company will pay more in taxes than what the government give them. If that were true then the obvious choice for all of us to live in paradise is everyone just start a business and the government should give us all a million bucks and by the end of the year we all would be paying so much in taxes life will be gold.

You lower taxes for healthy companies and they grow, hiring more people, producing more product and then the government taxes that increased production at a lower rate but with much more base taxes which results in more revenue than just hammering the company itself until it can't pay it.

Then show me when revenue has ever increased without increases in spending. I can show you when tax increases balanced the budget.

So Newt didn't have a hand in it moron crack smoker?

Once you open the door a crack, the DimWits will overturn your precious legislation and undo what you've done, the next time they regain power...

Now, would you like to stop $hitting all over your thread, or do you have more idiotic commentary still to be vomited out?[/SIZE]

Normally I don't continue engaging with a piece of shit like you but for readers not drunk, high, or locked up in a mental institution, the DACA legislation can say whatever we want it to say. The Rats are saying they want them here for some righteous cause they believe in. If you require their pardon to never lead to a path to citizenship, the Rats show their true cards...they want the votes because they've lost legitimate Americans' votes. The legislation can be written so the issue can't be revisited and if attempted can be ruled null and void by the USSC. I'd prefer they be deported...we in Arizona have been living with this human livestock invasion for over 30 years. Finally the rest of the country has gotten a taste of what we've had to swallow since the early 80's. But the DACAs will not be deported...too many RINOs are happy to have them as landscapers, busboys and maids. So we play the hand we're dealt and that is they stay but can never vote and that can be done with well-crafted legislation that either the Rats accept, or we do nothing and start deporting them.
You have to get voter ID in there if that's the case. The dems will let them vote anyway. DACA gets to stay but no citizenship no vote ever and we get voter ID to make sure they never can.

Incidentally, the Turtle called off the 1am vote and moved that the Senate meet again to vote at noon EST. He's the most gutless Leader I've ever seen in the Senate....his word doesn't mean a damn thing.

Dot.com you moron

Lmfao....your an idiot

No facts you post crack head. .

No you can't. It's never happened. But hell I'd like to see a link.

I don't see how it matters? Tax cuts under Reagan tripled the debt. Tax increases under Clinton lead to a balance budget.

Dot.com you moron

Lmfao....your an idiot

Yeah you seem to have an issue with facts.

I don't see how it matters? Tax cuts under Reagan tripled the debt. Tax increases under Clinton lead to a balance budget.

Lmfao..that was newt you ignoramus ..

Dot.com you moron

Lmfao....your an idiot

He is smoking crack and he is crying..

You seem to miss the point. Taxes increased and we got a balanced budget. Reagan cut taxes and tripled the debt.

:booze:

Dot.com you moron

Lmfao....your an idiot

No, I have stated several. Now you two on the other hand seem to live in fantasy land.

You seem to miss the point. Taxes increases and we got a balanced budget. Reagan cut taxes and tripled the debt.

Obama increased the debt by all the presidents combined..

Dot.com you moron

Lmfao....your an idiot

No, I have stated several. Now you two on the other hand seem to live in fantasy land.

You are lit up....to funny

You seem to miss the point. Taxes increases and we got a balanced budget. Reagan cut taxes and tripled the debt.

Obama increased the debt by all the presidents combined..

Reagan tripled it. Not even Obama managed that feat.

Forum List

Back