The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Another lie on your part. You are the one who has lost.

as soon as his only argument was I dont care
Another lie on your part. That is hardly my only argument.

That was merely my response to you posting irrelevant whining from long-dead whiners.

In addition to not caring about irrelevant whining, I also routinely debunk your many lies about the end of WWII.

He has nothing to add to the debate
Liar.

(Hypocrite too, given that you really do have nothing to add.)

In addition to lying all the time, you are also pretty childish.

But what you don't realize is that your childish antics only further undermine your position.

Wrong again. Mr. Truman did a perfect job.

How do you think the Cuban Missile Crisis would have turned out if the US and USSR had not had the example of Hiroshima to restrain them from launching a nuclear war?
Truman is a war criminal by any definition. He should have been hung. Nazis were hung for much less.

His response was I dont care
That's a lie. My "I don't care" was a response to you quoting some irrelevant whining from long-dead whiners.

You have posted no facts. But you have made some untrue claims.

My response to your untrue claims was not "I don't care". Rather, what I did was point out how your claims are entirely untrue.

That's a lie. My "I don't care" was a response to you quoting some irrelevant whining from long-dead whiners.

You have posted no facts. But you have made some untrue claims.

My response to your untrue claims was not "I don't care". Rather, what I did was point out how your claims are entirely untrue.
Were the post I quoted facts?

Yes or no. Last chance

Forum List

Back