The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Liar. You have backed up none of your personal attacks against me.

You have also not backed up your claims about Japan being willing to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

Challenging your lies is hardly childish. And hardly nonsense either.

Your resort to personal attacks because you don't know what you are talking about was pretty childish though.

You lack the intelligence to understand this, but other people's private lives are none of your business.

Wrong again. My history of correcting all of your untrue statements is evidence of my knowledge.
Fake news

Once we tested the bomb there was no longer a need to invade.
We could bomb them into submission any time we chose

We had three bombs, one to test, two to drop
We could also continue to produce as many as we needed

There was no rush, Japan was at our mercy

No need to bomb civilians
No need to rush---just that our soldiers were getting killed both in Asia and Europe. And that Japan was torturing and killing our soldiers and the civilians that they captured. Japanese were awful people then-----better they die than our or any other innocent people.

"the overwhelming historical evidence from American and Japanese archives indicates that Japan would have surrendered that August, even if atomic bombs had not been used — and documents prove that President Truman and his closest advisors knew it."

"Truman knew that the Japanese were searching for a way to end the war; he had referred to Togo’s intercepted July 12 cable as the “telegram from the Jap emperor asking for peace.”"

"MacArthur thought the use of atomic bombs was inexcusable. "

"Before the bombings, Eisenhower had urged at Potsdam, “the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn’t necessary to hit them with that awful thing.”"
You are fucking lying-----

Everything that history indicates says clearly that Japan would have fought to the last man, woman, and child as long as the emperor felt safe hiding somewhere. This was his command---and the Japanese obeyed their living gods command.

Japanese records show clearly what the Japanese government was doing, and when.

Their records are quite clear that they did not stop trying to win the war until we captured Okinawa. And after that, they were focused on getting the Soviets to help them to end the war in a draw instead of surrendering.

The first time the Japanese government showed any interest in surrendering was after the Soviet war declaration made it impossible that the Soviets would help them end the war in a draw.

For a good description of what Japan's government was doing, and when, I recommend "Japan's Decision to Surrender" by Robert J.C. Butow, and "Japan's Longest Day" by The Pacific War Research Society.

Watch this folks
He cant
Wrong again.

The military generals disagree
I don't care who disagrees---facts are facts. The japanese worshipped their ruler as a god---they planned on dying for their god. Hell, the fuckers would kill their own children rather than be captured in order to appease their god ruler. Their ruler called for all of them to die defending him/japan---the bombs are the only reason why they surrendered.

Japanese records show clearly what the Japanese government was doing, and when.

Their records are quite clear that they did not stop trying to win the war until we captured Okinawa. And after that, they were focused on getting the Soviets to help them to end the war in a draw instead of surrendering.

The first time the Japanese government showed any interest in surrendering was after the Soviet war declaration made it impossible that the Soviets would help them end the war in a draw.

For a good description of what Japan's government was doing, and when, I recommend "Japan's Decision to Surrender" by Robert J.C. Butow, and "Japan's Longest Day" by The Pacific War Research Society.

Watch this folks
He can't
Wrong again (again).

Face it. You're never right.

I mean, even broken clocks are right twice a day. But you couldn't hope to reach that standard.

Forum List

Back