The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

The first time an Emperor ever went on the radio. Hell, he was so far removed from the Japanese people that he barely even spoke the same language! They actually had to have a translator speak afterwards to explain what he had actually said.

And all decisions were made in the name of the Emperor. He had no say or choice in the matter.

As I said, you seem to think that Japan was like some European nation, it was not.
And yet he did go on the radio or the people of Japan would not accept surrender

Only the emperor could surrender

You have a big mouth, but you are all talk.
Not talk; direct quotes, primary sources, links, evidence, citations. YOU have brought nothing but "nuh-uh!" childish nonsense.

How many years have you taught History?

Not talk; direct quotes, primary sources, links, evidence, citations.
Liar. You have backed up none of your personal attacks against me.

You have also not backed up your claims about Japan being willing to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

YOU have brought nothing but "nuh-uh!" childish nonsense.
Challenging your lies is hardly childish. And hardly nonsense either.

Your resort to personal attacks because you don't know what you are talking about was pretty childish though.

How many years have you taught History?
You lack the intelligence to understand this, but other people's private lives are none of your business.

My history of correcting all of your untrue statements is evidence of my knowledge.

Wrong again. My history of correcting your untrue statements will suffice as well.
Perhaps you do not understand what the word proof means.

Liar. You have backed up none of your personal attacks against me.

You have also not backed up your claims about Japan being willing to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

Challenging your lies is hardly childish. And hardly nonsense either.

Your resort to personal attacks because you don't know what you are talking about was pretty childish though.

You lack the intelligence to understand this, but other people's private lives are none of your business.
No one cares

Forum List

Back