The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

It’s hard to understand why these warmongers argue so persistently for mass murdering defenseless civilians. It’s fucking crazy.
Wartime strikes against military targets are not murder.

For an example of mass murder look to the peacetime attack on Pearl Harbor.

We only gave them two days to decide

What would have happened if we gave them a week?
We would have lost more of our soldiers---they would have hid their coward leader so he wouldn't have to worry about being killed, and given them a chance to find out that we only had the two bombs. In short, we would have been really stupid.

The war was over once we successfully tested the bomb at Alamogordo.

From that point on, we had the bomb and nobody else did. An invasion of Japan was no longer necessary

The question was how best to demonstrate our nuclear weapon.

Were Hiroshima and Nagasaki better options than bombing a purely military target?

Would Japan have surrendered if we had bombed military targets to demonstrate the weapon?

We Will never know
We didn’t give them the chance
What the pluck are you trying to lie about now? The two cities were military targets....

We would have lost more of our soldiers---they would have hid their coward leader so he wouldn't have to worry about being killed, and given them a chance to find out that we only had the two bombs. In short, we would have been really stupid.
And then they do what exactly?

They had nothing left

Not talk; direct quotes, primary sources, links, evidence, citations.
Liar. You have backed up none of your personal attacks against me.

You have also not backed up your claims about Japan being willing to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

YOU have brought nothing but "nuh-uh!" childish nonsense.
Challenging your lies is hardly childish. And hardly nonsense either.

Your resort to personal attacks because you don't know what you are talking about was pretty childish though.

How many years have you taught History?
You lack the intelligence to understand this, but other people's private lives are none of your business.

No, it's not.
Wrong again. My history of correcting all of your untrue statements is evidence of my knowledge.

Forum List

Back