🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama "Hillary Endorsement Ad".Why Didn't Barry Name All Of Her International Accomplishments?

He very well could have as Hillary was responsible for strengthening international relationships destroyed by the Bush administration and negotiating an international trade embargo against Iran that led them to the bargaining table

Yea, We see how that worked. ISIS is expanding, China is island building and Putin is on the March

Yea, One hell of a job Hillary did

-Geaux
i wonder what the sq. footage will be for the Hillary Library.

One foot of it will be in your ass. lol

He very well could have as Hillary was responsible for strengthening international relationships destroyed by the Bush administration and negotiating an international trade embargo against Iran that led them to the bargaining table

With what country? China and Russia are buzzing our jets.

Minor gamesmanship that has been going on since the Cold War

I guess it is just something not reported on during Bush's administration, or the first Clinton's.

BTW, thanks for admitting she made nothing better.

Last edited:
how come Obama didn't bring up that ISIS formed when she was Secretary of State?
He would had to go into how the ground work was laid by Bush. That horror story alone is out of the scope of a campaign endorsement.

You mean the "ground work" as invented by the liberal left trying to protect Obama? ISIS grew out of al Qaeda in SYRIA not Iraq.

The Dems have come together and are now fighting the general election. The GOP is now fighting it's candidate for the general election. LOL

It's going to be hysterically funny watching the Hillary Cheerleading Squad try to come up with meaningful things to talk about.

how come Obama didn't bring up that ISIS formed when she was Secretary of State?
He would had to go into how the ground work was laid by Bush. That horror story alone is out of the scope of a campaign endorsement.
You mean the "ground work" as invented by the liberal left trying to protect Obama? ISIS grew out of al Qaeda in SYRIA not Iraq.
It grew out of a misguided invasion that was all about the takeover with little consideration for the aftermath. That's the way history is going to see it, IMO.

:boohoo::boobies::blowup::banned::bang3:
Why didn't :banned::bang3::banghead: Hillary :bsflag::beer::blahblah:stop :eusa_sick::eek-52: ISIL :offtopic::tank:from forming :thewave:in 1999? :wine::p:trolls::udaman:

My opinion it has to do with "in" as in incapable or incompetent.
i was surprised that Obama didn't mention that Hillary pees more often then the average 70 yr old woman

Maybe because it is normal for a sick 70 year old woman to pee as much as she.
well what about those sniper bullets? have they been removed from her brain yet?

Yea, We see how that worked. ISIS is expanding, China is island building and Putin is on the March

-Geaux

At least the idiot just acknowledged what the rest of us already know. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

-Geaux

ISIS is losing, Putin's economy is collapsing, China does what it wants

Trump would rescue his hero Putin.
Rescue?

Trump wants Putin as his running mate

17-vladimir-putin-donald-trump.w529.h352.jpg

Notice the small hands?

-Geaux

At least the idiot just acknowledged what the rest of us already know. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

And there goes whats left of America that Obama somehow missed shitting on

-Geaux

Forum List

Back