🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama "Hillary Endorsement Ad".Why Didn't Barry Name All Of Her International Accomplishments?

Gosh, I am so outraged the Democratic president endorsed the Democratic nominee instead of the Republican.

Shocked, I tell you. I am working up a full head of outrage over it. I am moved to tears over this. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I am gnashing my teeth to nubs.

Just shocked. What kind of Democrat endorses the Democratic nominee? This is treason! We must express our anger in depth until we find the next thing to be pissed about.

"She's got an expensive jacket!"

HACK ANCHOR: Okay, Obama just endorsed Clinton.

PRODUCER: That won't fill up enough air time! We're a 24 hour a day channel, dammit. Give me more than that!

HACK ANCHOR: Uhhhh...he's a Democrat and so we should not be surprised he endorsed the Democratic nominee? How about that?

PRODUCER: GODAMM IT! We HATE Obama, remember? And now we need Clinton to inherit that hate! Punch it up!

HACK ANCHOR: Okay, how about this...BREAKING: KENYAN BORN MUSLIM ENDORSES CAREER CRIMINAL!!!!

PRODUCER: AWESOME! This is why I pay you the big bucks.

HACK ANCHOR: And then we spend 20 minutes explaining why Clinton should be impeached on her first day as President...IF she gets elected, which she won't.

PRODUCER: I'm loving it. Let me cue up some doom music.

:boohoo: :boobies: :desk: And who didn't say that to themselves? Here we had Obama make his claim that Hillary is the smartest woman in the world, the most qualified person in the world to run for President, yet he never mentioned any of her accomplishments. Uhm, did Hillary put Putin in his place? Did Hillary finally bring peace to the middle east? Did Hillary save the lives of those four american heroes in Benghazi? Did Hillary stop Iran/North Korea from making Nuclear Bombs? well? :dunno:
Oh, but Hillary sure did travel a lot!! guess thats all she needs to be qualified to run the United States of America! :eusa_dance:
Hey,,didn't Miley Cyrus also "Travel A Lot" ??? :cow:

Why don't you get cancer, liar?

Was it you who posted the threats against Mrs. Clinton and then quickly delete them or was it one of the other con liars?

Why is it you CONS think you can make death threats against public officials? Freedom of speech has limits you moron. You can't make terroristic threats.

I have always wondered what happens when Hillary takes a crapper in the woods,,,,,does a tree fall down an make a screech, then bark like a dog?

Forum List

Back