The Obvious Case for Corporate Welfare over Personal Welfare:

Corporate welfare isn't any better the individual welfare. Protect the domestic auto industry and you'll get an empowered union with consumers paying higher costs for inferior products. Remove the protection and these manufactures get their butt chewed by the competition. And look at the bloated defense budget caused by defense contractors and our legislators putting the screws to the taxpayer.

People wouldn't NEED welfare if companies didn't steal their labor for unfair wages.

absurd of course. A company has to pay the highest wage possible and produce the best product possible just to survive. If you doubt it start a company with substandard pay and products? Can you think ahead and tell us what would happen?
You obviously haven't been to ANY fast food joint lately. I know MANY people working NORMAL jobs not fast food that need welfare to make ends meet because they aren't paid enough. Companies worth the HUNDREDS of millions and the BILLIONS and yet they pay their workers less than 15$ an hour.

you have so much to understand. If Walmart gave all employees a $5/hr raise it would bankrupt them. Figure it out yourself before you express an opinion.
Oh I am sure....go look at how much each of the Waltons is worth....its in the THIRTY BILLION DOLLAR RANGE! They don't make their product here so they are cutting corners there.....so NO they would NOT go broke. I know all about WalMarts wage and labor theft of its employees.

Corporate welfare isn't any better the individual welfare.

of course it is, corporations gift to us our huge standard of living so they deserve all the help we can give them. Individual welfare just cripples people and encourages them to leech rather than contribute.

Corporate welfare isn't any better the individual welfare.

of course it is, corporations gift to us our huge standard of living so they deserve all the help we can give them. Individual welfare just cripples people and encourages them to leech rather than contribute.

That's simply your premise. Giving corporations welfare disadvantages the small start up whose innovations are really is the cause of civilization's advancement. Individuals and partnerships throughout history that looked at things differently and knocked your corporations to their knees.

. Giving corporations welfare disadvantages the small start up whose innovations are really is the cause of civilization's advancement.

did I say I'd discriminate against start up corporations???? Think before you post please.

Forum List

Back