The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

It could have been doctored. There was no way to know at the time, without a forensic audit, or the Post sharing it with the main stream newspapers so they could confirm or deny it.... and the NYPost is a tabloid like rag, that Giuliani gave it to, after yanking it back from the Wall Street Journal's exclusive, who were spending the time to verify its content to get their lap top story as accurate and worthy as possible.... But for Giuliani, Trump's campaign lawyer, that caution and accuracy defeated his purpose of a trump campaign, October surprise.... thus the tabloid like NYPOST getting it.I

And Giuliani getting a copy from a computer repair man, who could not identify Hunter as the person who dropped off the laptop... Come on man! :)

No, I do not regret for one nano second, my caution taken....as to the legitimacy of all content on the laptop Giuliani gave to the Post, just in the Nick of time before the election, with no time to verify it.

I stand by, my position.....
The FBI has had it for two years. If it was doctored they would know within weeks. Why do you think they have not charged anyone for doctoring it, Simp?

It could have been doctored. There was no way to know at the time, without a forensic audit, or the Post sharing it with the main stream newspapers so they could confirm or deny it.... and the NYPost is a tabloid like rag, that Giuliani gave it to, after yanking it back from the Wall Street Journal's exclusive, who were spending the time to verify its content to get their lap top story as accurate and worthy as possible.... But for Giuliani, Trump's campaign lawyer, that caution and accuracy defeated his purpose of a trump campaign, October surprise.... thus the tabloid like NYPOST getting it.I

And Giuliani getting a copy from a computer repair man, who could not identify Hunter as the person who dropped off the laptop... Come on man! :)

No, I do not regret for one nano second, my caution taken....as to the legitimacy of all content on the laptop Giuliani gave to the Post, just in the Nick of time before the election, with no time to verify it.

I stand by, my position.....
Hunter has identified Hunter as the man who dropped off the laptop, Idiot.

He gave it to the FBI upon a subpoena. Initially he only gave a copy to the FBI and kept the laptop, and made other copies for political purposes like giving it to the Trump campaign.... So the FBI had to get a subpoena to get the actual laptop, from him.
He gave it to the FBI, Simp. And yet you are here bleating that he shoulda given it to law enforcement. :cuckoo:

Shop owner gave him a copy after he gave it to the FBI and they did nothing.

Man, you know nothing about this topic. What a moron.
So he did exactly what I said he did...he didn't give the copy to another police force like the Delaware State Police, the US Marshalls, the Local sheriff, etc... For some reason he gave it to the president's personal lawyer. Why would he do that if it wasn't designed to be a political hit job?

So he did exactly what I said he did...he didn't give the copy to another police force like the Delaware State Police, the US Marshalls, the Local sheriff, etc... For some reason he gave it to the president's personal lawyer. Why would he do that if it wasn't designed to be a political hit job?
thats not correct,, he gave it to the FBI,,

Why didn't the laptop repair hack give the copy to another law enforcement agency
have to ask him that,, point is you are wrong again and he did give it to law enforcement not trumps lawyer,,

you would do better in any discussion to educate yourself on the facts before discussion begins to avoid looking like the fucking idiot you currently look like,,

First the owner can't identify who "signed" the agreement.

LOL. Well, he is legally blind, but I'm not.

1676217993874.png

Second, the owner failed to notify Hunter Biden as required under Maryland abandoned property law, which requires the shop to send written notification (not email) to the owner, three times within 90 days.

LOL, Maryland.

1676218036726.png

Shop owner gave him a copy after he gave it to the FBI and they did nothing.

Man, you know nothing about this topic. What a moron.
you have no idea what the FBI was working on or what they did, nor did the shop owner. The FBI does not deny or confirm their investigations or workings as a general policy and the shop owner gave Giuliani a copy within a couple of weeks of giving the FBI it.....?

This guy's dad, gave him some bad advice on how to handle this, imo.... It was unethical, from here to high heaven!

you have no idea what the FBI was working on or what they did, nor did the shop owner. The FBI does not deny or confirm their investigations or workings as a general policy and the shop owner gave Giuliani a copy within a couple of weeks of giving the FBI it.....?

This guy's dad, gave him some bad advice on how to handle this, imo.... It was unethical, from here to high heaven!
unethical by whos standards??

You asked why he didn’t give it to law enforcement, Simp.

WTF do you think the FBI is?

The FBI had it for a year before he gave Guliani a copy, liar.

Your ignorance of the facts is astounding. I suggest you go read up on this before further embarrassing yourself, Simp.

Forum List

Back