The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

Sure, if there were a draft of a novel in that laptop and the computer repairman put his name on it and published it for big buck, or little bucks for that matter, Hunter has a case against him. If their were financial information and the repairman drained Hunters' accounts, he should go to jail.

That didn't happen.

You don't get to successfully sue when you hand over evidence of multiple crimes to a computer repairman, abandon it, and the repairman tries to take it to law enforcement. There is no computer repairer-computer owner privilege analogous to the lawyer-client, or clergy-penitent privilege. You have illegal shit on your laptop, my recommendation is to destroy it personally by wiping it with military grade data destruction software and then physically breaking it into unrecognizable pieces. Like Hillary's peeps did.

Then stop doing illegal shit on your devices, unlike Hillary.

So he did exactly what I said he did...he didn't give the copy to another police force like the Delaware State Police, the US Marshalls, the Local sheriff, etc... For some reason he gave it to the president's personal lawyer. Why would he do that if it wasn't designed to be a political hit job?

Why would he do that if it wasn't designed to be a political hit job?

You're right. The crimes of the Biden family must never be exposed.
Biden's crimes must always remain hidden.

Has this “imminent “ lawsuit been filed yet?
I took an Ethics of Journalism class in college in the late eighties. We were taught that it was not ethical to publish that a person is contemplating a lawsuit, but to wait until the lawsuit was filed. Makes sense because it is too easy to just say you're going to sue someone and never do it.

But ethics in journalism died during the Obama administration after a lengthy semi-coma during the Clinton years.

There is no computer repairer-computer owner privilege analogous to the lawyer-client, or clergy-penitent privilege.
We aren't talking privilege, we're talking business ethics.

Remember when you used to take your film to Photo-Mat to be developed.
Did you expect them to send your selfies to a politically motivated lawyer?

I took an Ethics of Journalism class in college in the late eighties. We were taught that it was not ethical to publish that a person is contemplating a lawsuit, but to wait until the lawsuit was filed. Makes sense because it is too easy to just say you're going to sue someone and never do it.

You mean like Trump suing the 16 women who accused him of assault back in 2016?

Street smart! :thup:
Yeah and the FBI wasn’t silencing speech on Twitter and the Hunter’s laptop story is Russian disinformation and Russiagate is real and the war in Ukraine started when Russia invaded.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :crying: :crying: :crying: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If the photos showed evidence of criminal activity and law enforcement did nothing?

Why the fuck not?

Yeah and the FBI wasn’t silencing speech on Twitter and the Hunter’s laptop story is Russian disinformation and Russiagate is real and the war in Ukraine started when Russia invaded.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :crying: :crying: :crying: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh and the vaccines are safe and effective, Fauci is a truthteller, and ivermectin is horse medicine.

If the photos showed evidence of criminal activity and law enforcement did nothing?

Why the fuck not?
So which Hunter photos, ex: his naked selfie, showed evidence of criminal activity.

Most if not all the photos he gave Giuliani / FBI were perfectly legal.

FoxQm3FXEAAkGcC

If they were selfies of me taking a bribe to pass on to a government official, or having sex with a child, I would expect Photo-mat would have turned them over to law enforcement. Again, Laptop Repair guy tried his best to take it to law enforcement. When they shut him out with a thinly veiled threat, he gave it to an officer of the court.

Yes, it was Julie-Annie. Why not? Who else would a laptop repair guy know of that he could trust not to cover up the laptop?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back