The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

330038043_1333560290831452_1462130881054681643_n.jpg

Anything here look iffy?
Iffy yes, clearly illegal, NO !!!!!

You can't tell if it's an illegal gun by the picture. Remember, unless Hunter is a convicted felon, he can hold a friends firearm.

Even your example lacks sufficient probable cause to suspect it of criminal activity.

If they were selfies of me taking a bribe to pass on to a government official, or having sex with a child, I would expect Photo-mat would have turned them over to law enforcement. Again, Laptop Repair guy tried his best to take it to law enforcement. When they shut him out with a thinly veiled threat, he gave it to an officer of the court.

Yes, it was Julie-Annie. Why not? Who else would a laptop repair guy know of that he could trust not to cover up the laptop?
If the FBI didn't want it, then he should have given it to the local police, which he is supposed to do with "abandoned" property. The local police will hold the property while trying to notify the owner, and if that fails, eventually the property will be released to the person who brought it in, with paperwork giving him clear ownership.

that only happens after the law/government takes possession,,
Chain of custody is a verified handing off from the accused to the police evidence locker. Everyone in that chain has to be able to verify the condition of the object was delivered unaltered.

The chain of custody already broke down when it went from an unidentified crackhead to the store owner.

Chain of custody is a verified handing off from the accused to the police evidence locker. Everyone in that chain has to be able to verify the condition of the object was delivered unaltered.

The chain of custody already broke down when it went from an unidentified crackhead to the store owner.
you forgot to add your link to your claim,,
I am sure its an oversight you plan to correct,,

you forgot to add your link to your claim,,
I am sure its an oversight you plan to correct,,

Case 1: You drive your car to a repair shop, that discovers a dead body in the Trunk, and they immediately call the police.

Case 2: You ask a friend to drop off your car at a repair shop, that discovers a
dead body in the Trunk, and they call the police hours later.

Which of these has a chain of custody issue?

Case 1: You drive your car to a repair shop, that discovers a dead body in the Trunk, and they immediately call the police.

Case 2: You ask a friend to drop off your car at a repair shop, that discovers a
dead body in the Trunk, and they call the police hours later.

Which of these has a chain of custody issue?
still no link??

have to ask him that,, point is you are wrong again and he did give it to law enforcement not trumps lawyer,,
Gee, then how did the lawyer end up with it?
you would do better in any discussion to educate yourself on the facts before discussion begins to avoid looking like the fucking idiot you currently look like,,
Oh the irony...a blob supporter trying to say that others don't have facts.

Who are you? Nostra now. With your link bullshit?

We're talking common law, common sense, and common understanding
common sense say we know hunter dropped it off at the shop and signed for it and the shop owner gave it to the FBI and I am sure they gave him a receipt for it,, thats the known chain of custody using common sense,,

Forum List

Back