The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

Hogwash Tex. The FBI does not confirm or deny cases they may be working on

The FBI had the laptop subpoenaed for another case they were woking on, and for specific reasons listed in the warrant.

They could not legally filter through the whole laptop searching for any crime.... They could only go through it looking for the specifics listed in the subpoena that were the possible crimes.

And without an additional subpoena to search the computer for another probable crime,

I doubt to this day, the FBI has gone through the whole content.

You need to educate yourself before you make more of a fool of yourself.

Dems kept the Senate, Biden's numbers are steady after an electoral landslide, and the guy who got his ass kicked is threatening to destroy the Republican Party.
The republicans in congress are threatening to destroy themselves by spending all their time investigating Biden, instead of doing the job of congress.

All that need happen is Biden withdraws from the race due to his age, and another democrat take the nomination, and every democrat for the house runs on the choice between somebody who will deliver for the American people, or someone who squandered their time, and accomplished nothing.

The store owner can't ID Hunter dropping off the laptop
Hunter doesn't admit dropping off the laptop.

You have no chain of custody.
theres still a chain,, it just has some undetermined links that only hunter can correct,, to bad hes in hiding,,

There is a chain of custody, from the crackhead, to the repair shop, to the FBI. You're the one failing.

Actually the chain is broken between Hunter and the repair shop.

The shop owner can't ID Hunter
And Hunter doesn't admit dropping it off.

theres still a chain,, it just has some undetermined links that only hunter can correct,, to bad hes in hiding,,
Which Hunter won't do.

Chain BROKEN !!!!!

Remember the 5th amendment. A suspect can't be forced to testify against himself.

...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself...

not broken,, just an unconfirmed first link the person is hiding,,

to bad he doesnt file suit and show how its all a lie or not,,

Remember the 5th amendment. A suspect can't be forced to testify against himself.

...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself...

I never forced him too,, but in the light of the claims of pedo and treasonous acts it can go a long way to proving it false,,

You didn't deny killing JFK.

See how that works.
I wasnt alive then you dumbass,,, nor was I asked,,

he was asked and instead of clearing up the confusion he decided to hide,,

beings that one of the claims is pedophilia I would keep my mouth shut if I was guilty and shout it from the rooftops if I wasnt,,

I never forced him too,, but in the light of the claims of pedo and treasonous acts it can go a long way to proving it false,,
In the American criminal justice system, the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The burden is upon the prosecution to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Not for the defense to do anything more than show that burden hasn't been met through reasonable doubt.

In the American criminal justice system, the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The burden is upon the prosecution to prove their case. Not for the defense to do anything more than show that burden hasn't been met.
more the reason to either file criminal charges or civil charges,, until then the court of public opinion based on all the lies from joe and deflections from hunter and the rest of the left hunter is a pedophile drug addict that works for a foreign country under his fathers direction to buy american tech firms that specialize in military tech,,

Forum List

Back