Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

Oh I have seen that video to. In it I see someone advancing on a cop who has his firearm raised. I see her as first of a group of a few dozen through a breach leading to a hallway protected by 3 cops as members of the house are evacuating.

Are you suggesting that that cop simply needs to let that group of a few dozen have access to members of the house?
Well there you are totally wrong because she did not advance on a cop LOL. The cop came from the left pointed a gun at her and shot her as if he was told that was what he was to do when he got there. You really are out of your mind. I wish there were not people like you in the United States voting.

The point (if I may jump into this little dialogue) is that anyone who cheats on his/her taxes just has to be a murderer. It's like heroin junkies - all heroin addicts started out drinking milk when they were young and all murders started out cheating on their taxes. But that should go without saying so I don't know why you are insinuating a contradiction to that rule. :mad:
So Hunter Biden is a murderer. Following your logic here. LOL

I see. So you were standing right there "at the Capitol" and Ashley Babbitt was struck down "right in front of you" at your feet, huh? My oh my, it's getting awfully brown here. :D
Yeah actually I watched the video of it, I saw Ashley Babbitt sticking her head through a window and getting gunned down by a cop sneaking in from the left. What did you see? You're right it's getting pretty dishonest in here from your side. Fucking liar

When you watch the video did you know there was enough fentanyl in Floyd's system to kill most human beings? Do you think that it's a possibility that he's succumbed to the fentanyl overdose? Do these things even occur to you?
Let's just assume for the sake of argument that Floyd in a terrible case of coincidence just happened to OD right when Chauvin was sitting on his neck. A coincidence that in my view already goes beyond reasonable doubt. You still end up in the same place. The video shows Floyd passing out. The crowd pointing that out, and Chauvin not getting off. Not rendering assistance and not allowing anyone else to do so either.

If a cop or for that matter anyone, is doing something that has the possibility of choking somebody out, that person passing out. But despite that being clear continuing choking and preventing anyone else interfering that is murder beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if you point out a hundred possible causes of death the only reasonable assumption is the action of choking and the lack of aid.

Let's just assume for the sake of argument that Floyd in a terrible case of coincidence just happened to OD right when Chauvin was sitting on his neck. A coincidence that in my view already goes beyond reasonable doubt. You still end up in the same place. The video shows Floyd passing out. The crowd pointing that out, and Chauvin not getting off. Not rendering assistance and not allowing anyone else to do so either.

If a cop or for that matter anyone, is doing something that has the possibility of choking somebody out, that person passing out. But despite that being clear continuing choking and preventing anyone else interfering that is murder beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if you point out a hundred possible causes of death the only reasonable assumption is the action of choking and the lack of aid.
The problem with your argument is Chauvin did not "choke him out" that didn't happen. What is up with you leftist making up stories to to fit your agenda ala jussie smollet? What is wrong with you? It's perfectly obvious your brain doesn't work properly, maybe you should seek help.

Screenshot_20211208-174430_Instagram.jpg

I see. So you were standing right there "at the Capitol" and Ashley Babbitt was struck down "right in front of you" at your feet, huh?
Yeah actually I watched the video of it ......
I actually watched the video of you admitting you are lying about being at the Capitol, lying about seeing a cop sitting on someone's neck, lying about seeing a cop murder someone, lying about ever meeting Ashley Babbit, lying about hearing Chauvin admit to cheating on his taxes, lying about Chauvin admitting violating civil rights and lying about hearing Chauin admitting to murder. The reason I know you are lying about all of those things is because I saw with my own eyes in front of me the video of you admitting you told all of those lies.

Oh good. Another article trying to explain to me why what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears is not what actually happened. And an article on some obscure site making assumptions that require taking stuff on faith is a more accurate description of events. Because, you know they tell me what I need to believe.

But I'm the one not thinking.
The very crux of these "news" outlets is either to distort the truth, or dismiss the truth, as was the case here. Only fools believe it, and that is a target rich environment in the U.S..

The problem with your argument is Chauvin did not "choke him out" that didn't happen. What is up with you leftist making up stories to to fit your agenda ala jussie smollet? What is wrong with you? It's perfectly obvious your brain doesn't work properly, maybe you should seek help.

View attachment 847395
He sat on his neck. Police procedure warns that this has the potential to asphyxiate. This was an expert testimony.

When prosecutor Steve Schleicher asked Stiger to clarify whether the risk of positional asphyxia depends on whether pressure is applied specifically to the neck, Stiger said "it's the pressure on the body" that "complicates breathing." Whether Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's neck or, as Nelson prefers to describe it, "between the shoulder blades at the base of the neck," the crucial point is that he was pressing down on Floyd throughout the encounter, which aggravated the asphyxiation risk created by forcing him to lie on his chest with his hands behind his back. That situation made Floyd's complaints that he could not breathe perfectly understandable and plausible, even if the cops thought he was faking. Exactly Where Was Derek Chauvin's Knee, and Does It Matter?

In the end, and something you keep on ignoring. Chauvin was warned... several times that Floyd was in distress. He didn't address it or didn't allow anyone else to address it.

I'm honestly quite baffled that you don't recognize that not rendering aid to someone in distress, hell increasing that distress doesn't amount to responsibility for death caused by that distress.

If I see someone else falling down on the street without breathing, not rendering aid, while at the same time preventing aid being rendered, I am responsible for that person's death. Even IF and that's not the case in this case, I'm not responsible for the fall down the street.

Even when given every possible benefit of the doubt, Chauvin is still responsible.

The very crux of these "news" outlets is either to distort the truth, or dismiss the truth, as was the case here. Only fools believe it, and that is a target rich environment in the U.S..
I honestly don't think they are fools. It's more in the form of indoctrination. It starts out slowly, by convincing people of their moral superiority. It progresses to believing that the opposition is immoral. This progresses into believing that whatever the opposition does is immoral. And this progresses into believing that any means are justified to combat those that you believe are immoral, even your own immoral actions.

What we have here is people honestly trying to assert that Chauvin acted right. Not because they are fools but because they perceive that the left supports Floyd. Meaning by default they have to support Chauvin.

Oh really? Tell us more about that. How close were you standing near the body? More than 5 feet? Less than 3 feet? Within 6 inches? How much faith is required for me to believe you?
the autopsy findings did not reveal asphyxiation
I honestly don't think they are fools. It's more in the form of indoctrination. It starts out slowly, by convincing people of their moral superiority. It progresses to believing that the opposition is immoral. This progresses into believing that whatever the opposition does is immoral. And this progresses into believing that any means are justified to combat those that you believe are immoral, even your own immoral actions.

What we have here is people honestly trying to assert that Chauvin acted right. Not because they are fools but because they perceive that the left supports Floyd. Meaning by default they have to support Chauvin.
What did Chauvin do that was not right?

the autopsy findings did not reveal asphyxiation

What did Chauvin do that was not right?
I've explained it numerous times in this post. I'll do so again.

Even if you believe... in my view not reasonably, that Chauvin's action didn't directly cause Floyd's death. He still continued sitting on Chauvin after Floyd was passed out and eventually stopped breathing. This while the crowd was notifying him of this fact.

What do you assume is his excuse for this?

I actually watched the video of you admitting you are lying about being at the Capitol, lying about seeing a cop sitting on someone's neck, lying about seeing a cop murder someone, lying about ever meeting Ashley Babbit, lying about hearing Chauvin admit to cheating on his taxes, lying about Chauvin admitting violating civil rights and lying about hearing Chauin admitting to murder. The reason I know you are lying about all of those things is because I saw with my own eyes in front of me the video of you admitting you told all of those lies.
What are you talking about? You're losing it. Wow is this what happens when you are proven wrong? You go off the deep end? Whoa sorry about that, maybe you better check yourself in somewhere

I've explained it numerous times in this post. I'll do so again.

Even if you believe... in my view not reasonably, that Chauvin's action didn't directly cause Floyd's death. He still continued sitting on Chauvin after Floyd was passed out and eventually stopped breathing. This while the crowd was notifying him of this fact.

What do you assume is his excuse for this?
I assume that he knew St Floyd was actually a criminal who deserved what he got.

I assume that he knew St Floyd was actually a criminal who deserved what he got.
Ah Chauvin is Judge Dredd? Judge, jury and executioner.

Well at least, you admit to who you are. In your view murder is reasonable. As long as you perceive the person being murdered as "deserving". Deserving being defined as using counterfeit money.

When you watch the video did you know there was enough fentanyl in Floyd's system to kill most human beings? Do you think that it's a possibility that he's succumbed to the fentanyl overdose? Do these things even occur to you?

So why did Chauvin continue kneeling after they could not find a pulse?

He sat on his neck. Police procedure warns that this has the potential to asphyxiate. This was an expert testimony.

When prosecutor Steve Schleicher asked Stiger to clarify whether the risk of positional asphyxia depends on whether pressure is applied specifically to the neck, Stiger said "it's the pressure on the body" that "complicates breathing." Whether Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's neck or, as Nelson prefers to describe it, "between the shoulder blades at the base of the neck," the crucial point is that he was pressing down on Floyd throughout the encounter, which aggravated the asphyxiation risk created by forcing him to lie on his chest with his hands behind his back. That situation made Floyd's complaints that he could not breathe perfectly understandable and plausible, even if the cops thought he was faking. Exactly Where Was Derek Chauvin's Knee, and Does It Matter?

In the end, and something you keep on ignoring. Chauvin was warned... several times that Floyd was in distress. He didn't address it or didn't allow anyone else to address it.

I'm honestly quite baffled that you don't recognize that not rendering aid to someone in distress, hell increasing that distress doesn't amount to responsibility for death caused by that distress.

If I see someone else falling down on the street without breathing, not rendering aid, while at the same time preventing aid being rendered, I am responsible for that person's death. Even IF and that's not the case in this case, I'm not responsible for the fall down the street

Well at least, you admit to who you are. In your view murder is reasonable. As long as you perceive the person being murdered as "deserving". Deserving being defined as using counterfeit money.
Actually it wasn't murder. You keep saying that when it's not true

Forum List

Back